FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > After the Me post here what for you makes a fit man ?

After the Me post here what for you makes a fit man ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you like his teeth, athletic build, freshness, Bigger man, Long hair, Big hands, Say you do not know him, what do you like and call fit? I do like nice looking men but that can just be there eyes even a mouth ... and hair ... I even like the Roman big nose look ... lol So for me fit is not just body ... I have to have a face .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lovely smile with a twinkle in their eye

tits and a fanny (obv a wo-man!)

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

When I could see it was eyes that you could drown in. Now it is all about the smell and sense of humor.

a sense of humor is soo attractive to me, and ive got a thing about really nice manly arms and hands!

"When I could see it was eyes that you could drown in. Now it is all about the smell and sense of humor. "
yes smell for me too .If i go some place dont know and come across a man who smells lovely i do love it.

Someone from 18 to 30 who has got nice skin, nice soft thick blonde hair, not too short, clean shaven, no tatoos, tall slim.

Must have nice eyes of course.

dudley

"When I could see it was eyes that you could drown in. Now it is all about the smell and sense of humor. yes smell for me too .If i go some place dont know and come across a man who smells lovely i do love it. "

I can sit in a coffee house all day taking in the smells, just need to be very careful

Of how deep I inhale. Lol sound like a right perv

Call me shallow, but its looks and body... if I don't like the look of you, it doesn't matter how funny you are or how fantastic you smell, it just isn't going to happen.

And before you all say the whole people can grow on you thing, yes they can... same way a 'looker' can be boring and narcissistic (spelling), and turn me off!

Men with nice short nails and long fingers look nice and white teeth.

Theres men on here i look at , And think ... theres just somthing nice about him . Nothing that i would normly go for ..

"When I could see it was eyes that you could drown in. Now it is all about the smell and sense of humor. yes smell for me too .If i go some place dont know and come across a man who smells lovely i do love it.

I can sit in a coffee house all day taking in the smells, just need to be very careful

Of how deep I inhale. Lol sound like a right perv"

Yes i bet you can as you must home in on smells . coffee is lovely real coffee.

"Someone from 18 to 30 who has got nice skin, nice soft thick blonde hair, not too short, clean shaven, no tatoos, tall slim."

Rules me out then xx

"Call me shallow, but its looks and body... if I don't like the look of you, it doesn't matter how funny you are or how fantastic you smell, it just isn't going to happen.

And before you all say the whole people can grow on you thing, yes they can... same way a 'looker' can be boring and narcissistic (spelling), and turn me off!"

I do hate big words in the morning my brain cant cope , goggle here I come

*Means loves themself

"*Means loves themself"

Thank you

"Someone from 18 to 30 who has got nice skin, nice soft thick blonde hair, not too short, clean shaven, no tatoos, tall slim.

Rules me out then xx "

well you should have all the time you spend in the bath ,

"Call me shallow, but its looks and body... if I don't like the look of you, it doesn't matter how funny you are or how fantastic you smell, it just isn't going to happen.

And before you all say the whole people can grow on you thing, yes they can... same way a 'looker' can be boring and narcissistic (spelling), and turn me off!"

I dont think it makes you shallow as you have to go on what you see, when you dont know people ..And like you i like to have both .. and i like bigger men , small men and middle size.

above all else, i like a bit of cheek, be it in his attitude or his smile

gets me every time

Well, our friend who started the ME thread may have a good body but only through genetics.

Apparently he is half vampire and half werewolf (that explains the the hairy wang then)

So if its a love himself fella would it put you off is humble better ? Or do you like a man like that with a ego and powerfull ? i have meet one or two just like that ,

Do most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her. ??

"Well, our friend who started the ME thread may have a good body but only through genetics.

Apparently he is half vampire and half werewolf (that explains the the hairy wang then)

"

lol wow i bet he is a good kisser maybe he will be back , lol

" So if its a love himself fella would it put you off is humble better ? Or do you like a man like that with a ego and powerfull ? i have meet one or two just like that ,

"

Some women would hate it as they love to be the centre of attention. They adopt the ‘It’s all about me’ attitude and hate it when they are upstaged by a man.

I have to say I like a man who is confident and takes care in his appearance and if he is preening will tell him he is peacocking and never had a bad reaction from a man. Say the same to a woman preening and 9 out of 10 times she will throw a hissy fit.

" So if its a love himself fella would it put you off is humble better ? Or do you like a man like that with a ego and powerfull ? i have meet one or two just like that ,

Some women would hate it as they love to be the centre of attention. They adopt the ‘It’s all about me’ attitude and hate it when they are upstaged by a man.

I have to say I like a man who is confident and takes care in his appearance and if he is preening will tell him he is peacocking and never had a bad reaction from a man. Say the same to a woman preening and 9 out of 10 times she will throw a hissy fit.

"

I love a confident man ... Thats a real turn on to me .. I know some woman hate men like that with attitude .. alot of the time thay make me smile .. never would have a hissy fit as most been nice people. xx

"Well, our friend who started the ME thread may have a good body but only through genetics.

"

I'm sure its against site rules to abuse another forum member, regardless of how big his ego is. He hasn't posted on this thread so why are you starting further abuse on here about him - just my thoughts

I like a confident man, an intelligent man. Yes initial looks do come into it, but not the perceived 6 pack toned guy necessarily. Some guys like that have an ugly attitude and therefore I wouldn't even glance in their direction.

For me a pleasant looking but confident, mature, intelligent man does it for me. I don't mind a tummy and I like guys who are similar or older than me. Having pride in their appearance and confidence in their own style is good for me

"above all else, i like a bit of cheek, be it in his attitude or his smile

gets me every time "

Yes I agree

dudley

"When I could see it was eyes that you could drown in. Now it is all about the smell and sense of humor. yes smell for me too .If i go some place dont know and come across a man who smells lovely i do love it.

Of how deep I inhale. Lol sound like a right perv Yes i bet you can as you must home in on smells . coffee is lovely real coffee."

Just back in from vets and one of nurses was drinking hot chocolate with cinnamon in it smelt great

If he is that good looking he is entitled to love himself.

"

" Do most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her. ??

"

Not at all, self assurance can be very sexy,( apparently its what my fella said initially drew him to me), but there is a wealth of difference between confidence, cheek, cockiness and narcissism.

"

"

sorry but thats a loada crap, ,so by definition, ugly people must hate themselves, yeah, right!!!

"

sorry but thats a loada crap, ,so by definition, ugly people must hate themselves, yeah, right!!!"

No nobody should hate themselves, they should just be more realistic and not think there good looking if there not.

its the total package

"

sorry but thats a loada crap, ,so by definition, ugly people must hate themselves, yeah, right!!!

No nobody should hate themselves, they should just be more realistic and not think there good looking if there not."

Ahhhnd there we have it.... Its all subjective though isn't it... What you might find good looking may make me think , and vice versa!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"A lovely smile with a twinkle in their eye "

+1

dark hair helps if we are going purely for looks too,

but i find it hard to separate personality and looks, the right attitude is the sexiest thing going.

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

If he can run a marathon...he is fit...

"Fit" is not a word I use to describe someone I like

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

" the right attitude is the sexiest thing going."

Someone funny wins me over everytime. Big arms, nice eyes and tattoos are a bonus lol. xxx

you dont have to be a 10 in every department to be a hotty. mid level numbers will do

I'm sure its against site rules to abuse another forum member, regardless of how big his ego is. He hasn't posted on this thread so why are you starting further abuse on here about him - just my thoughts "

How is quoting HIS words abuse?

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

*mentally noting down all the comments*

"Someone funny wins me over everytime. Big arms, nice eyes and tattoos are a bonus lol. xxx"

same for Em.

big legs and a bike too lol

"Someone funny wins me over everytime. Big arms, nice eyes and tattoos are a bonus lol. xxx

same for Em.

big legs and a bike too lol"

ooo that biker look can be very horny ,

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

i like tall men with broad shoulders and nice arms nice big hands but that are soft and well kept. i like some meat on a guy nice eyes good teeth and nice smile

then non physical attributes would be good sense of humour and an Irish accent gets me every time

I'm sure its against site rules to abuse another forum member, regardless of how big his ego is. He hasn't posted on this thread so why are you starting further abuse on here about him - just my thoughts

"

I can't see where that guy has posted those words on this thread, albeit I'm on my phone and may have missed it.

If perhaps he posted those words on another thread, which I suspect is the case, then what relevance does that have to the question posed on here. Why can't you let it drop?

I didn't read the whole of that other thread, maybe the OP was extremely arrogant and came across as unlikeable but I think he took a fair amount of uncalled for comments too so perhaps he's paid his dues for perhaps antagonising people.

I don't see why you have to refer to it on a new thread on a new day ....

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I do tend to have a soft spot for men with long hair and a nice firm bum

Being my gorgeous man

make you fit

x x

"Being my gorgeous man

make you fit

x x "

well yes same here ,

Come to bed eyes, kissable lips, nice solid thighs, pref in the taller range and the ability to make me laugh and cum uncontrollably

" lol So for me fit is not just body ... I have to have a face . "

Yes, they definitely need to have a face

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

[Removed by poster at 11/02/12 22:36:19]

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

My fella is perfect to me!

For me its not just about looks/physique, its a whole package, yes he has gorgeous big brown eyes, lovely smile, sexy hairy body, sense of humour etc, but its also about personality, and most of all chemistry.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I can't see where that guy has posted those words on this thread, albeit I'm on my phone and may have missed it.

If perhaps he posted those words on another thread, which I suspect is the case, then what relevance does that have to the question posed on here. Why can't you let it drop?

I didn't read the whole of that other thread, maybe the OP was extremely arrogant and came across as unlikeable but I think he took a fair amount of uncalled for comments too so perhaps he's paid his dues for perhaps antagonising people.

I don't see why you have to refer to it on a new thread on a new day ...."

I agree with Iconic.

He's not here to defend himself, regardless of how previous threads have been taken, so maybe....... he should be left out of this.

For me, my hubby is everything I could want......

For playmates, I go for 28-40 (ish), fit (ish), white, english, tall (ish) and good looking (to me)....... but one thing we do is to check verifications. We soon steer clear of those that have played with the same woman many times (emotional attachment can be such a pisser)and those that have played with women who have a reputation for being hard work........ can't be bothered with the shite.

It's all subjective.

After all, if there is no attraction...... and I do mean asthetically..... then there's no way he's gonna turn me on enough to shag him.

» Add a new message to this topic