FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Slave needs punishing

Slave needs punishing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkly OP   Couple  over a year ago

Grantham

OK well slavey was naughty last week and posted a silly photo of me on facebook so she needs to be taught a lesson.

I'm a strong believer in letting the punishment fit the crime so as she officialy publicly humiliated me I think she deserves the same.

Any one got any good suggestions? If its really good and I carry it out I may post photos as a thanks.

SH!MBO

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Grantham

Maybe even a punishment on webcam in the chat room could be fun. Still counts as very much public

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe a shopping trip in lingerie with just an overcoat on?

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

send her to tesco with the folowing shopping list

1 x lube

1 x cucumber

1 x condoms

1 x ladsmag

no going through the self service till

she must be wearing short skirt lowcut top n heels no undies

copy of till reciept to post here

your choise as to time of day ?

Grantham

Both good suggestions and things I had thought of. Lat time she needed a bit of PH I took her to the local shop on her lead. Every funny look we got sent her a little redder

I'm liking the idea of getting her in the chatroom on webcam as its something shes never done. If you were directing the show what type of thing do you think would be suitable as a punishment?

Give her a chain made up of 60 1" links and tell her she has 10 seconds per link to get the chain inside her. For each minute she goes over the allotted time allowed for the whole chain she receives 10 strokes of your belt/whip.

When she completes the task tell her you want to feel your chain inside her but she's not allowed to cum until the chain leaves her body. Then fuck her anally. The motion of your thrusts in her ass will cause the chain to slip out until the weight of the chain that has already fallen out will pull the rest of it out.

p.s. If she complains during the task that she can't get it all in tell her either she does, or you will!

If she lifts her ass and wiggles her hips the chain will move inside her allowing her to get more of it in.

Grantham

WOW wishy!!!!

I love your thinking Now that's the kind of response I was hoping for. I'd be happy to take a pic of her face when she reads that and send it to you She will look like a rabbit in the headlights lol, so cute.

Thanks for that, any more suggestions?

» Add a new message to this topic