FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 6 pack help...

6 pack help...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello lovely people!!

I'm looking for some help/ideas/advice mainly from the guys with 6packs! I am going on holiday in about three months and feel the need to tone up ready for the beach! Im quite slim and athletic but the 6pack has always evaded me Can anyone give me some excersizes or regimes that dont take up too much time, but would get me nicley toned? I know 3months isnt too far away but i hope for me its just a question of toning up!!

Thanks so much hope everyone is keeping warm!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You want to talk to Archangel he has an 8 pack. I think its gym, gym gym though.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

whos this Gym he seems like a nice guy

careful what you wish for

i wished for a 6 pack but ended up with a party 7

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hello lovely people!!

I'm looking for some help/ideas/advice mainly from the guys with 6packs! I am going on holiday in about three months and feel the need to tone up ready for the beach! Im quite slim and athletic but the 6pack has always evaded me Can anyone give me some excersizes or regimes that dont take up too much time, but would get me nicley toned? I know 3months isnt too far away but i hope for me its just a question of toning up!!

"

Have a word with Archangel..hes a gym bunny

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Hello lovely people!!

"

forget the gym - get burnt on your first day and go for the Watney's red Barrel look

Ahh thanks for the tip guys! I'll get in touch see if he can help! If anyone else knows of anything keep 'em coming!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

just get to mine and I will give you a bedroom gymnastics, horizontal jogging, and an aerobics workout. You will definitely need a holiday afterwards

"just get to mine and I will give you a bedroom gymnastics, horizontal jogging, and an aerobics workout. You will definitely need a holiday afterwards "

That sounds like just what i need!! Count me IN!

Well I'm built for comfort not exercise, so I don't struggle for a six pack as I already have a full keg and have done fook all for it!

Lots and Lots of sit ups. Try them with your hands by your ears and when you curl up, touch your right elbow to your left knee, then your left elbow to your right knee, it worked for me (though I have not been arsed to do them for years...)

Press ups are also pretty good for toning up and since you can do them anywhere you don't need to pay for a gym....

The last time I tried sit ups I rocked myself to sleep!

"The last time I tried sit ups I rocked myself to sleep! "

Ha! I have the same issue!

Im looking for somthing that keeps me interested and shows results so i stick with it!! Thanks for all the replys guys keep them coming

"Lots and Lots of sit ups. Try them with your hands by your ears and when you curl up, touch your right elbow to your left knee, then your left elbow to your right knee, it worked for me (though I have not been arsed to do them for years...)

Press ups are also pretty good for toning up and since you can do them anywhere you don't need to pay for a gym...."

You can do as many sit ups as you like and you won't get a defined six pack. You need to add crunches and lateral exercises or all you will end up with is a flat but toned stomach muscles.

to the OP you need to be looking at 40 mins work on then 5 times a week.

"Lots and Lots of sit ups. Try them with your hands by your ears and when you curl up, touch your right elbow to your left knee, then your left elbow to your right knee, it worked for me (though I have not been arsed to do them for years...)

Press ups are also pretty good for toning up and since you can do them anywhere you don't need to pay for a gym....

You can do as many sit ups as you like and you won't get a defined six pack. You need to add crunches and lateral exercises or all you will end up with is a flat but toned stomach muscles.

to the OP you need to be looking at 40 mins work on then 5 times a week. "

Archangle! Your ears must be burning you are the man i have been instructed to see!! (cant mail you tho because of your settings) Would you mind contacting me to help me out alittle? It would be so much apreciated!

Thanks

to the OP you need to be looking at 40 mins work on then 5 times a week. "

So that's what i've been doing wrong!

So that's what i've been doing wrong! "

You have to knock the pies off too

Reduce your overall body fat as well - pointless having a 6 pack if it's covered with an extra tyre crunches etc won't reduce fat they will only tone the muscle underneath it.

"Reduce your overall body fat as well - pointless having a 6 pack if it's covered with an extra tyre crunches etc won't reduce fat they will only tone the muscle underneath it. "

thats my problem.

i have the body of a greek god....

just happens budda has taken prevalence. lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Find a good make-up artist.

They will last long enough to take some piccies for use on here.

Forget the sit ups.

It's body fat that needs to come down and ab exercises on top of that. Problem is you can't spot-reduce fat.

Sort the diet first and then do stuff like planks, side bends, work with a pole, crunches and leg raises. Don't forget the obliques either.

"Forget the sit ups.

It's body fat that needs to come down and ab exercises on top of that. Problem is you can't spot-reduce fat.

Sort the diet first and then do stuff like planks, side bends, work with a pole, crunches and leg raises. Don't forget the obliques either."

used to do most of that while training for the new AF season.

by the end of preseason i was no good for the games lol

"The last time I tried sit ups I rocked myself to sleep!

Ha! I have the same issue!

Im looking for somthing that keeps me interested and shows results so i stick with it!! Thanks for all the replys guys keep them coming "

step machine will do it, start 10 mins a day and before long you will be doing more and have lots more energy - and play your fave music as you go. Trims n firms abs, inner thighs and bums.

for upper body add the stretchy attachments.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Well obviously archangel is the expert sigh... But don't forget that you also must train the opposite muscles too, to support that or back as well as stomach.

By *tguyforuMan  over a year ago

forest gate

have regular sex... do lot of dogy style...never allow a women to fuck you... this migh bring you some pack..

" ...... do stuff like planks, side bends, work with a pole, crunches and leg raises. Don't forget the obliques either."

It's a whole different language to me.

"

Find a good make-up artist.

They will last long enough to take some piccies for use on here. "

PMSL ya cynical sod

" ...... do stuff like planks, side bends, work with a pole, crunches and leg raises. Don't forget the obliques either.

It's a whole different language to me. "

once you find out what they are, its a whole new world of hurt after a awhile.....

You best of joining a gym and getting a personal trainer

I go to fitness first and their trainers are £20 a hour, you can see them as offen or as little as you wish

when i first joined and booked one i just told him what parts of my body i wasnt happy with and what id like to achieve and they do you a fitness workout to suit your needs

I just have one for a hour every month just to make sure im doing it ok and if it needs tweeking or changing as your body changes he will re do your workout to keep you challanged

Sit ups alone will not get you a 6 pack, i was doing them for months and to be honest was getting anywhere, my belly was a area i wanted to focus on and following his workout i can see a change, i still have a way to go but roam wasnt built in a day

"You best of joining a gym and getting a personal trainer

I go to fitness first and their trainers are £20 a hour, you can see them as offen or as little as you wish

when i first joined and booked one i just told him what parts of my body i wasnt happy with and what id like to achieve and they do you a fitness workout to suit your needs

I just have one for a hour every month just to make sure im doing it ok and if it needs tweeking or changing as your body changes he will re do your workout to keep you challanged

Sit ups alone will not get you a 6 pack, i was doing them for months and to be honest was getting anywhere, my belly was a area i wanted to focus on and following his workout i can see a change, i still have a way to go but roam wasnt built in a day

"

i thought FF had gone into administration???

the one by us has closed down.

" ...... do stuff like planks, side bends, work with a pole, crunches and leg raises. Don't forget the obliques either.

It's a whole different language to me.

once you find out what they are, its a whole new world of hurt after a awhile....."

Bugger that! I don't do pain.

"

i thought FF had gone into administration???

the one by us has closed down."

the one near me is still open

just checked the website, and there are still a fair few open.

used to go to ours then switched to jjb/dw.

now will look at going back to FF as, if the one you go to is the one i think it is, its on my way home from work, so could go early morning when i finish.

glad you mentioned them now, madam

u prolly need to be sub 10% bodyfat for them to show bro we all have abs

as far as building them up there are lots of exercises you can do. mine ab routine is very basic. crunches, side crunches, planks and leg raises

job done

Thanks for all the replys guys!! Im going to get on it! Work out what my body fat is and make sure its low enough to see the results. Im pretty slim really. Now the hard work begins...

You could have plastic surgery, that's what one guy did and it looked okay

So that's what i've been doing wrong!

You have to knock the pies off too "

I love me pies..

» Add a new message to this topic