FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should a would a could a

Should a would a could a

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Without going into to much detail and boreing the pants off every one on here Would you change anything in your life or are you very happy right now and all tickety booooo??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sell the pub and do something completely different

I regret selling the big house my partner and I built together. I'm just as skint in this little one, and it's in worse condition.

"I regret selling the big house my partner and I built together. I'm just as skint in this little one, and it's in worse condition.

"

I no were ya coming from on that one hun x

I would get my own place, rather than houseshare, I think my sex life would improve! Plan to get my own place in july though

Apart from my two girls my life at the moment is pretty shite but its getting better xx

I am back at mi bloody mams at the moment having got on my feet from having to leave my own place only to get a flat that went tits up and all celing caved in due to flood lol no good at all for meets at home now so cant accom lookin to get another flat soon me hopes

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am at a really great place in my life and I am happy, content but not complacent....

x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id change one thing but as i cant no point moping about it

I dont do moping hun lol dont mid using a hoover ans sweeping up from time to time but I aint picking up a mop n bucket lol sod that haha x

"I dont do moping hun lol dont mid using a hoover ans sweeping up from time to time but I aint picking up a mop n bucket lol sod that haha x"

Didnt mean you where moping ment no point me moping or whinging and whining about it lol

"I am at a really great place in my life and I am happy, content but not complacent....

x

"

That pretty much sums up where I am too. Though it has been a rough (and to be honest at times thoroughly unpleasent) ride the end result as it stands pretty much makes it worthwhile.

I regret (well maybe not regret but it still niggles) not buying a flat when I lived in Brum, had the deposit saved and then met someone and moved in with her. 5 years later left her with nothing to show but the area I had looked at had, and continued to boom in value

not much really, except workwise.

life is good, best it has been for years, really

"I dont do moping hun lol dont mid using a hoover ans sweeping up from time to time but I aint picking up a mop n bucket lol sod that haha x

Didnt mean you where moping ment no point me moping or whinging and whining about it lol"

haha I no exactly what you mean ya lil minx, I only have a giggle on here me ya no so dont think me being serious and having a pop attcha x

"I dont do moping hun lol dont mid using a hoover ans sweeping up from time to time but I aint picking up a mop n bucket lol sod that haha x

Didnt mean you where moping ment no point me moping or whinging and whining about it lol

haha I no exactly what you mean ya lil minx, I only have a giggle on here me ya no so dont think me being serious and having a pop attcha x"

oh thats the first time today ive been called a minx, a few well chosen other words though lol

"not much really, except workwise.

life is good, best it has been for years, really"

Work can be a pain in the arse most times having to put on a public face all the time when you cant really be arsed dealing with lies and excuse after excuse and have to go through the process but it does have its great moments when you no exactly why you are in the job you do.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

except as a child, I wish I hadn't rubbed my eyes as much... got told today, I need an operation.

hey ho, could be worse

"except as a child, I wish I hadn't rubbed my eyes as much... got told today, I need an operation.

hey ho, could be worse "

Eh?

dont do regrets ....why kick the shit out yourself over things you cant change ?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"except as a child, I wish I hadn't rubbed my eyes as much... got told today, I need an operation.

hey ho, could be worse

Eh?"

you asked what I would change...

I wouldn't have rubbed my eyes and damaged them.

was it that difficult

Even though I've had better starts to the year and it hasn't gone in the direction I would wish no I wouldn't do things differently. Everything happens for a reason and it's up to you to turn it into something positive.

Wish i hadnt opted for an easy life and walked away from the house i owned when my marriage broke down, i know owe 30K on a morgage to a house i no longer own thanks to my ex being a total waste of oxygen!

But.... im happier now than ive been in the last 13yrs.... just poorer!

hey ho, could be worse

Eh?

you asked what I would change...

I wouldn't have rubbed my eyes and damaged them.

was it that difficult"

Wooooow easy tiger I aint looking to pick a fight, I was merly wondering how you could have damaged your eyes by rubbing them. Did you have some form of addiction to rubbing your eyes or something?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" Without going into to much detail and boreing the pants off every one on here Would you change anything in your life or are you very happy right now and all tickety booooo??"
Id change two things

Yes .... I'd have joined this place years before I did

I wouldn't have agreed to let my son's girlfriend stay here until here comes up, got used to being on my own, place tidy, privacy, watch what I want to on tv and was eating better too, lost all my mojo jo with her here to look after myself

» Add a new message to this topic