FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 10 minute warning

10 minute warning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the russians have snapped and decided the world is better off without our stiff upper lip, our sense of fairplay and our sense of self rightousness(sp) and have pushed the red button.

we have 10 minutes left.

without going down the road of 'i would shag the next door neighbour i have wanted to for years' bullshit answers, what would you ENUINELY do as your final act on this planet?

personally, i would ring every member of my family and tell them exactly what i thought of them. some would die happy, some would be miserable for the last moments. but then, the ones i didnt like would be the last calls so possibly wouldnt get to them.

what about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hmmm ..good post, need to think about this one

Hug my youngest child tight and ring the other two to say goodbye.

Then stick my head between my knees and kiss my arse goodbye.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd eat everything in my kitchen. Won't be worried about looking fat when I'm a whiff of ozone.

You've only got 10mins, don't be too long thinking about it!

"You've only got 10mins, don't be too long thinking about it! "

bugger, thought it was hypothetical

Punch nxt door for waking me up at 6 every morning fone kids and family give them all my love,then let our lass fuck me up the ass with a massive dildo cos she never going to do it when im alive

wouldnt use a bowl for the ice cream ive just taken out the freezer just eat it out the tub.

And not tell my kids who are both in their bedrooms, let them spend their last ten minutes without fear

Be with my family

"

And not tell my kids who are both in their bedrooms, let them spend their last ten minutes without fear

"

Love that!! Awww

"Be with my family "

Me too ... If i'm going to go out of this place I may as well be with the people I love!

"

Love that!! Awww "

Sure sounds good, cept its just a way for me not to share the ice cream

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"the russians have snapped and decided the world is better off without our stiff upper lip, our sense of fairplay and our sense of self rightousness(sp) and have pushed the red button.

we have 10 minutes left.

without going down the road of 'i would shag the next door neighbour i have wanted to for years' bullshit answers, what would you ENUINELY do as your final act on this planet?

personally, i would ring every member of my family and tell them exactly what i thought of them. some would die happy, some would be miserable for the last moments. but then, the ones i didnt like would be the last calls so possibly wouldnt get to them.

what about you?"

Id probably spend 9 1/2 minutes fannying about and the other 30 seconds crying

"the russians have snapped and decided the world is better off without our stiff upper lip, our sense of fairplay and our sense of self rightousness(sp) and have pushed the red button.

we have 10 minutes left.

what about you?Id probably spend 9 1/2 minutes fannying about and the other 30 seconds crying "

lmfao.

oh you are a true woman lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

we have 10 minutes left.

what about you?Id probably spend 9 1/2 minutes fannying about and the other 30 seconds crying

lmfao.

oh you are a true woman lol"

all woman here baaaaaby

we have 10 minutes left.

what about you?Id probably spend 9 1/2 minutes fannying about and the other 30 seconds crying

lmfao.

oh you are a true woman lolall woman here baaaaaby "

i believe!!! lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Fuck me, I'd need more than 10 minutes to decide which shoes to wear.

probably take 5 mins tuning into sky news etc - just to see if it was true !!

I would sit down, make inner peace with my self and contemplate praying just on the off chance.

Oddly, i was going to ask this question to the forum myself but you beat me to it!

Personally, I would phone my mum and dad then lie with Mat in his arms... safest place i could be in my eyes, Sarah xx

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

well I was going to say shag the neighbour while the kettled boil and spend the next 9 minutes drinking a cuppa

Breaks my heart to think as my sons both live thousands of miles away.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

I'd leg it to newport south wales as it would be the safest place in the UK as the russians probably think it's been bombed already

By *nsatiable firebirdWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

"I'd leg it to newport south wales as it would be the safest place in the UK as the russians probably think it's been bombed already "

Thats funny..i like it ha x

By *nsatiable firebirdWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

10 mins isnt long at all and if I was told just this minute id make a cup of coffee and have a ciggie and think of all the people that are going crazy righ now believing such a hoax lol.

Ps..remember when in 1999 just befor the millenium thay sad buy weeks supply of food etc because all technology will shut down? It was even on bbc news. WHAT HAPPENED? NOTHING lol Even then i made a coffee and had a cig lol

The phone networks would be down from so many people calling so no point trying that.

If Im stuck at home, cuddle my dog.

If i can make it to Rach, then go be with her.

» Add a new message to this topic