FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > when no means no

when no means no

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes this even happens to single guys

was asked for a meet

it just one of those days when i cant be bothered to be honest but said thanks for offer but its a no

and still got pestered as they wanted to know why i was not meeting really no is good enough no wonder people go nuts about pushy people on here

rant over for today xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"yes this even happens to single guys

was asked for a meet

it just one of those days when i cant be bothered to be honest but said thanks for offer but its a no

and still got pestered as they wanted to know why i was not meeting really no is good enough no wonder people go nuts about pushy people on here

rant over for today xx"

yes im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

was asked for a meet

rant over for today xxyes im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good "

To be fair, I have never seen any man act as badly as some of the females in clubs.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

was asked for a meet

rant over for today xxyes im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good

To be fair, I have never seen any man act as badly as some of the females in clubs."

i would totally agree with you there polo...my mind boggles

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good "

Thats very true actually...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good

Thats very true actually..."

it makes me feel very uncomfortable and i sometimes think that SOME women think that the guys should just "handle it" cuz they are guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I sent someone a message saying thanks for your nice message, but your not really my type, he then sent one back saying, i cant see how you know if im not your type if you havnt met me. Well, what could i say. Nothing.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

paw me paw me Please!

I feel more than uncomfortable… it’s fucking disgusting.

Can you imagine the uproar if a woman kept getting her towel tugged off by a bunch of fellas everytime she walked past, just so they could chuckle at her.

If a woman minding her own business had told a guy 'no' half a dozen times but he still kept tugging her towel open and grappling to get his fingers between her legs whilst she fought to cover herself up.

If two guys came out of a private room and grabbed the first female who walked past and bundled her into the room and onto the bed... her cries for help muffled by the 25 stone munter straddling her face, whilst the other held her legs down.

Oddly it's not at all funny when you change the genders around.

I've turned a woman down in the past mainly because she was butt ugly and I didn't want to fuck her, only for her to yell at me and acuse me of being gay. To which I replied, "oh yeah, I'm gay too, sorry."

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

was asked for a meet

rant over for today xxyes im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good "

Ohhh, and ain't women the worst.

I've seen them turned down and you would think the world was coming to an end.......... the amount of vile that comes out of their mouths is astounding.....

A woman scorned and all that....

as soon as the word NO is mentioned it should be NO regardless of sex theres nothing more to add dont ever be preasured into anything ure a human and should be respected for that PLAIN AND SIMPLE

If someone is foolhardy enough to continue pestering us after we've politely declined their advances they'll find themselves on the receiving end of a voluminous "FUCK OFF!"

was asked for a meet

rant over for today xxyes im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good

I've seen them turned down and you would think the world was coming to an end.......... the amount of vile that comes out of their mouths is astounding.....

A woman scorned and all that.... "

That's why I prefer my "blow up" babe

"I feel more than uncomfortable… it’s fucking disgusting.

Can you imagine the uproar if a woman kept getting her towel tugged off by a bunch of fellas everytime she walked past, just so they could chuckle at her.

If a woman minding her own business had told a guy 'no' half a dozen times but he still kept tugging her towel open and grappling to get his fingers between her legs whilst she fought to cover herself up.

If two guys came out of a private room and grabbed the first female who walked past and bundled her into the room and onto the bed... her cries for help muffled by the 25 stone munter straddling her face, whilst the other held her legs down.

"

wow thats awful which ever gender it is never seen this but only been to a club a few times there should be a no torlarance policy whichever sex it is

xxx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

was asked for a meet

A woman scorned and all that.... "

Exactly what i meant...well put

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"

im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good "

not being club peeps are curious what this phrase means?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

im sure females are just as guilty of it, as well as "pawing" in clubs...i have witnessed this myself...it aint good

not being club peeps are curious what this phrase means? "

feeling a guy up

One of my first club experiences was a female continually thrusting her naked heavily pierced fanny at my face, now I think anyone d*unk sober straight bi male or female would find this very intimidating.

especially as my friend and I were sitting at a table in the bar area enjoying a drink.

We agree about the fems in clubs being worse than the men, we only play with couples, when approached by men we politely explain we only play with couples,and by and large they are fine with it. however many single females have assumed that it is a different rule for them.

i also dislike the fact that women in jacuzzis or other public areas often grope other women without even asking if they are bi, let alone if they are interested.

"

Just occured to me how people see things differently

That kinda thing has never bothered me infact i love it

Would i do it to a woman thou?

No cause i wouldnt but i dont take offense at it either

Funny old world init lol xx

there was an occasion a few weeks ago at partners in the couples room, a girl giving her guy verbal grief cause he couldnt get it up, we just walked out and went for a drink,

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 21:59:58]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"there was an occasion a few weeks ago at partners in the couples room, a girl giving her guy verbal grief cause he couldnt get it up, we just walked out and went for a drink, "
Think i would have done the same nowt like washing your dirty laundry in public eh?

Funny old world init lol xx "

But what if it bothers the next guy?

The general reaction is for him to put up and shut up.... yet if it happened to a woman... fuck me their would be a lynch mob.

Whether you enjoy it or not Soapy… women who choose to behave like fucking animals are a degusting disgrace to the scene and the human race in general. They can blame the booze all they like, the fact is they are sexually assaulting people……… fucking degusting animals each and every one of them.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Funny old world init lol xx "

I have to say Soapy that many guys feel they have to put up with it, and many women take the piss, its wrong pure n simple and stinks of a lack of respect...no means no..and to not ask in the first place is diabolical....but yet some women feel they are beyond reproach.....

Funny old world init lol xx I have to say Soapy that many guys feel they have to put up with it, and many women take the piss, its wrong pure n simple and stinks of a lack of respect...no means no..and to not ask in the first place is diabolical....but yet some women feel they are beyond reproach..... "

I see both yours and polos point but i must say it had never even occurred to me before and its not something that any male has ever mentioned to me before xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Funny old world init lol xx I have to say Soapy that many guys feel they have to put up with it, and many women take the piss, its wrong pure n simple and stinks of a lack of respect...no means no..and to not ask in the first place is diabolical....but yet some women feel they are beyond reproach.....

I see both yours and polos point but i must say it had never even occurred to me before and its not something that any male has ever mentioned to me before xx"

I have seen it and its far from pleasant, some woman approaches a good looking guy and gets a knock back..then all holy hell breaks loose....so she then paws at him again making out its a joke....not big and sooo not clever....well at least you know now....xx

Doesn't "no" just mean "no"?

I've been in bed with a woman and just about to penetrate but I wouldn't say that I "loved" her", whatever that means.

So "no" was a "no" - simples.

It's either go and have a quick wank or rape - so I went for a walk to relieve the pressure...that works, by the way.

This is a Neanderthal discussion, if you don't mind me saying so. And if you do mind, Liverpool didn't beat Spurs at home tonight so I couldn't care less.

Never seen this happen, ive seen some very loose women pretty much if its got a willy and a pulse it can have sex with me which is fine if its agreed. we've been a member of Chams for about two years now and been loads of times. told a few single women no and didn't have a problem sounds awful tho I wouldnt be impressed if a woman was doing that to us.

I must admit I've never seen inappropriate behaviour from women to the degree that the man felt threatened or sexually abused but I'm sure it goes on.

I've never actually heard a woman being refused and causing a fuss either, but then I don't sit in large groups in clubs so I'm not really privy to others' conversations. But the odd time I've seen a little ribald behaviour towards a guy, he seems to have handled it well and not appeared to have been overly offended. But I accept I probably just haven't been in that environment at that time. Just because I'm not aware of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Sometimes I think it may offend other females looking on rather than the male involved.

I don't do this and I'm not the sort to grope without any form of 'come on'. If I find someone attractive I may make a comment like 'you have a gorgeous bottom' and they've responded 'feel it if you like' but I've known, read and responded to body language ie, the guy has been staring at me, he's smiling at me, we've had eye contact etc.

I guess that's the whole issue isn't it, people misreading and misjudging signals.

I do think that at socials or when alcoholic drink is freely flowing sometimes the lines get blurred. I don't get offended by this particularly because when people are meeting in a big social situation, you may have been conversing online or via these forums for example, so people feel they know you a little and people may touch boobs or women may feel a guys bottom and its all classed as fun and part of banter etc. Even in these situations when people become a little freer, I've never been offended and would deal with someone if they crossed the line into inappropriateness.

Alcohol can cloud things and I don't always think its a good thing to have too much because if you're then confronted with people in a sex club walking around half naked that you have spoken to online, maybe the 'no means no' level of acceptability may be harder to understand and put into practice. Thankfully its never happened to me and I'm not aware of situations where I've been pawing inappropriately

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Never seen this happen, ive seen some very loose women pretty much if its got a willy and a pulse it can have sex with me which is fine if its agreed. we've been a member of Chams for about two years now and been loads of times. told a few single women no and didn't have a problem sounds awful tho I wouldnt be impressed if a woman was doing that to us. "
I think the problem isnt with couples its with single women who want to meet/play with single guys, and i can say the things i have witnessed had nothing to do with too much alcohol being consumed, just disrespectful behaviour

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 07/02/12 13:39:51]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

only trouble I have ever seen in a club is from d*unk females .... and mostly bi ones grabbing straight ladies & being overly predatory.

agree with Femme.

Shame you cant name names or give examples on here but some do women do feel they can paw you just because you are half dressed.

Funny though a guy should laugh it off but a woman complain. Well It isn't much fun being pawed by a skank with a mouth like a vandalized grave yard I can tell ya.

The reason you dont see it happen is because guys wouldn't want to embarrass the woman in most cases.

» Add a new message to this topic