FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time machine

Time machine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

So, if I'd invented the time machine and you could borrow it, where would you go in time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a few "firsts" I would love to revisit. mmmmmmmmmmm fab thought.

I'd go to every possible place at every possible time... Then, before I die, I'd park up and watch the end of the world

Id go back to my wedding day..... not not bother!

Travel back to saturday morning with a copy of all the sports results in my pocket..

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

just go one week forward pick up the lottery results and that would do me...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I would travel to a time where they had developed a cure for the intense bolt of radiation I’d been hit with at the point of crossing the time travel horizon.

would go back to the beginning of time......would feel right at home with all that primeval ooze

"would go back to the beginning of time......would feel right at home with all that primeval ooze "

Would you be disappointed to just find me there with my diary.... Dear Diary, it's day 4, what shall I do today?

"would go back to the beginning of time......would feel right at home with all that primeval ooze

Would you be disappointed to just find me there with my diary.... Dear Diary, it's day 4, what shall I do today?"

.....ooze just taken on a whole new perspective....the archeologists and historians never mentioned diaries....I demand a re count on my History O level

"would go back to the beginning of time......would feel right at home with all that primeval ooze

Would you be disappointed to just find me there with my diary.... Dear Diary, it's day 4, what shall I do today?

.....ooze just taken on a whole new perspective....the archeologists and historians never mentioned diaries....I demand a re count on my History O level "

How long did you intend staying as I am free on the 7th day.... I was planning to take it as a days holiday.

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

what about on the Eighth Day?

Ahem, isn't it primordial rather than primeval?

Is there a difference?

.....ooze just taken on a whole new perspective....the archeologists and historians never mentioned diaries....I demand a re count on my History O level

How long did you intend staying as I am free on the 7th day.... I was planning to take it as a days holiday."

was only gonna stay the six days....figured the show would be over by then

"Ahem, isn't it primordial rather than primeval?

Is there a difference? "

Hey!!...am only a simpleton island dweller here

"what about on the Eighth Day?"

Back to the baking I guess.

Day 1 , Dear Diary... let there be light! I do hate it when the pilot light isn't working. Especially as I have not created matches yet.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I would travel back to just before WII and visit Hitler. I would love to know what mustache wax he used.

Yes definetly go back to the day I met my ex and not meet him!!!!

I've already got one..in my back garden

A lot saying about going back and not getting with the ex but would you be the person you are today without the heartbreaks.

I think bout going back and stopping the bullying that caused me depression, suicide attempts etc for about 10yrs but what kinda person would I be now if I hadn't gone through all that.

Though as people say karma and that the bully is gonna get what for. Really? he has a home, car, good well paid job, wife, kids etc and I live with my parents, no money, no job, no kids. One good thing, my other half. So much for karma

Would you be disappointed to just find me there with my diary.... Dear Diary, it's day 4, what shall I do today?"

I could just imagine a couple of amoebas in the dawn of life bumping into each other.

"you call me a piece of slime once more and I'll punch your fucking ... er.. shit, you ain't got any eyes! do ya fancy ..er.. bollocks, you ain't got a pussy either! come to think of it, I ain't got a cock!"

How did we ever get this far.

I think 9 years back and invent facebook before Zuckerberg.

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 17:47:42]

"I want to go back to the day before the intention of sliced bread... To see what the best thing was..."

*Invention... 'kin predictive text...

you can't go back in time in a time machine only forward and then back to when the machine existed, you can't go back further than that.that's why no one has ever met a time traveller. cos it hasn't been invented yet

"you can't go back in time in a time machine only forward and then back to when the machine existed, you can't go back further than that.that's why no one has ever met a time traveller. cos it hasn't been invented yet"

The theory is that a time machine is enveloped by protective force that allows it to step outside of the normal time continuum thus allowing it to travel back to a time before it existed.

My take on it is that time travel is either not possible or not available to me within my lifetime as I can pinpoint a moment in my own past and if it was available to me I'd be able to send myself a message and object or even visit myself and that has not happened, ergo, it never will.

There is no such thing as 'time', the concept is a human conceit and thus there cannot, by definition, be 'time-travel'....having said that, i'd go back to the beginning of this sentence and punch myself for being so pretentious....ouch!

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Bit soppy but I would go back to when my Dad was alive and give him a huge hug

» Add a new message to this topic