FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A meet.

A meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After being on here for a while I have learned that it's very hard to get a meet! This means that I have not be verified in person

So I am thinking is there a couple or single person who is willing just to meet up for a drink and nothing else, just so I can be verified as not a time waster!

Ps...I will buy the drinks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After being on here for a while I have learned that it's very hard to get a meet! This means that I have not be verified in person

So I am thinking is there a couple or single person who is willing just to meet up for a drink and nothing else, just so I can be verified as not a time waster!

Ps...I will buy the drinks! "

Have you tried having a nosey in the chatrooms?

I have been in the chat rooms a couple of times, and to be honest a lot of people seem quite clicky.. Or no one answers my chat on there! But I am not going to give up! lol

By *om1noMan  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

"I have been in the chat rooms a couple of times, and to be honest a lot of people seem quite clicky.. Or no one answers my chat on there! But I am not going to give up! lol "
Oh how true that is, I tried the chat rooms to but as you say It's so so Clicky in there,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get ya self off to a club matey and then chat and perhaps play with some of the couples or single fems. Most of them are on here anyhow so you will get verified

I wouldnt advise your question posted in this forum thread tho as sympathy meets n shags aint the way fwd dude! Good luck yeah

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have been in the chat rooms a couple of times, and to be honest a lot of people seem quite clicky.. Or no one answers my chat on there! But I am not going to give up! lol "
then try some social near you, have a look in meets n parties forum...stick with it though and dont be too negative its a turn off xx

"Get ya self off to a club matey and then chat and perhaps play with some of the couples or single fems. Most of them are on here anyhow so you will get verified

I wouldnt advise your question posted in this forum thread tho as sympathy meets n shags aint the way fwd dude! Good luck yeah"

Not looking for a sympathy shag, I just think that with a verified meet I might come across as genuine.. But thanks for the social advice!

» Add a new message to this topic