FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Another no show, grrrrrr!

Another no show, grrrrrr!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Got a phone call late yesterday from Estate Agent saying someone wanted to view my house. They said sorry its such short notice but could they view at 2 today. So naturally I said yes, rearranged my day, spent all morning cleaning up and making everything look nice and they don't bloody show up!! Weather not that bad here, so I can't see that's is the problem, but its so infuriating and its by no means the first time its happened.

I work all week so my weekends are precious. Sorry for the rant but it makes my blood boil!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

rant away hun....if the poeple who didnt show today end up buying it then plant cress in the carpet and water it just as you leave...the buggers will be mowing the carpet for months after...

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

That mental image really made me smile, thank

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

How frustrating...id have a glass of vino to chill out

By *littylikka69Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

so the time wasters are not all here on fabs?,good luck with the sale babs.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

no wonder youre not happy hun ! surely your agent is contacting you to see how things went ?in their interests to get ppl viwing your home and sold asap . if it keeps happening id kick up to your agent as they are their to get your house sold and getting a prety penny for it . x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Got a phone call late yesterday from Estate Agent saying someone wanted to view my house. They said sorry its such short notice but could they view at 2 today. So naturally I said yes, rearranged my day, spent all morning cleaning up and making everything look nice and they don't bloody show up!! Weather not that bad here, so I can't see that's is the problem, but its so infuriating and its by no means the first time its happened.

I work all week so my weekends are precious. Sorry for the rant but it makes my blood boil!

"

Think on you could have had a troop trudging through your house with snowy muddy boots that decided it wasn't for them. Then you would have had to clean again.

» Add a new message to this topic