FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what to do ??

what to do ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mcouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

think this place ( fab ) has been taken over by willy wavers and married men. should we leave ? or fight for our gr8 fabswingers site back from em ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oketsoxMan  over a year ago

Kettering

And your reasons for this opinion is...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"think this place ( fab ) has been taken over by willy wavers and married men. should we leave ? or fight for our gr8 fabswingers site back from em ? "
im a lover not a fighter

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I disagree, we think fab is full of couples, women and men (married and single). The variety is what makes this site great. We are yet to be bothered by single males... though that could be because we don't let them

Sarah and Mat x

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I could easily say the site is full of women who want either an ego stroke, a boyfriend, or someone to tell them how good their tits look.

... now if it was upto me, I'd happily tell a girl how good all of her looked: I just prefer to do it in face to face

By *oketsoxMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"I disagree, we think fab is full of couples, women and men (married and single). The variety is what makes this site great. We are yet to be bothered by single males... though that could be because we don't let them

Sarah and Mat x"

Nice one. Fabswingers has tools for dealing with people who won't take no for an answer, if that's the problem.

nr warrington

guess we remember this place when it started lol progress i guess.Anologue cpl in a digital age springs to mind. Bloody ell we remember the back of the loot newspaper 22 years ago.

"think this place ( fab ) has been taken over by willy wavers and married men. should we leave ? or fight for our gr8 fabswingers site back from em ? im a lover not a fighter "

and sub remember!

"guess we remember this place when it started lol progress i guess.Anologue cpl in a digital age springs to mind. Bloody ell we remember the back of the loot newspaper 22 years ago. "

What would you like to see different on the site? xx

By *susCouple  over a year ago

durham

been on this site for years and have met great ppl and fab cpls so dont let idiots let u guys get u down .mind u on every site u do meet prats lol but most of all friendship is the main thing .how fun and enjoy xxxx

"been on this site for years and have met great ppl and fab cpls so dont let idiots let u guys get u down .mind u on every site u do meet prats lol but most of all friendship is the main thing .how fun and enjoy xxxx"

nr warrington

Eeerrrmmmm nowt i guess. It has progressed with the people that use it. It was just a flippant comment whilst bored and browsing the forums. Hope u all have fun x even the type were u think "better put a towel down first love" x mwah bye x

"think this place ( fab ) has been taken over by willy wavers and married men. should we leave ? or fight for our gr8 fabswingers site back from em ? im a lover not a fighter "

"think this place ( fab ) has been taken over by willy wavers and married men. should we leave ? or fight for our gr8 fabswingers site back from em ? "

This site is full of married arseholes pretending to be single and guys who want to wank over pictures. You should stay though because there are loads of genuine nice people on here.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"think this place ( fab ) has been taken over by willy wavers and married men. should we leave ? or fight for our gr8 fabswingers site back from em ? im a lover not a fighter

and sub remember! "

ha ha ha,check the mirror,is your nose,just slightly longer.

swinging and honesty,do not make good bed mates.

there are no more married men,nor willy wavers.

it just becomes more apparent,the longer you are here.

nr warrington

"think this place ( fab ) has been taken over by willy wavers and married men. should we leave ? or fight for our gr8 fabswingers site back from em ? im a lover not a fighter

and sub remember!

it just becomes more apparent,the longer you are here."

Swinging and honesty do not make good bed mates ??? FFS plz someone tell me we just have not read that. Swinging and honesty go hand in hand. That post could not be more ironic if you tried. Jeeez any old school people get our point ?

and sub remember!

Swinging and honesty do not make good bed mates ??? FFS plz someone tell me we just have not read that. Swinging and honesty go hand in hand. That post could not be more ironic if you tried. Jeeez any old school people get our point ?"

We get your point that it can be frustrating that you have timewasters, ignorant and dishonest people on here, and we agree.

What i was trying to say is that i do not think it is any different now than when we first joined over 2 years ago. Everyone is entitiled to be here for their own reasons, be it as a voyeur or a full swap swinger, it is just a case of finding the right people for us/you

We hope you find the people and the reason why you joined here in the first place and lots of fun is had by all xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

if the site isnt working for you, leave.

i honestly never see the point of these threads, other than the hope of a sympathy shag

and sub remember!

Swinging and honesty do not make good bed mates ??? FFS plz someone tell me we just have not read that. Swinging and honesty go hand in hand. That post could not be more ironic if you tried. Jeeez any old school people get our point ?"

I get your point, plus you usually get idiots who try and cause an argument in the forums.

nr warrington

Oops guess we better feck off out of these forums x Sorry did not mean to offend or beg for a sympathy shag(???????). Take care, have fun, keep smiling and be safe,

hexham

"Oops guess we better feck off out of these forums x Sorry did not mean to offend or beg for a sympathy shag(???????). Take care, have fun, keep smiling and be safe, "

what response did u expect...hundreds agreeing?

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

What were you expecting . It isnt only married men that waggle their willies.

hexham

"What were you expecting . It isnt only married men that waggle their willies."

As someone who likes to cam i have to ask whats wrong with waggling your willy...i rarely watch but enjoying being watched is no reason to condemn someone!

glasgow

and sub remember!

thank you,oh how i wish i could be ironic.

look up naive,it may be more appropriate.

This and other sites have never really been any different xx

"guess we remember this place when it started lol progress i guess.Anologue cpl in a digital age springs to mind. Bloody ell we remember the back of the loot newspaper 22 years ago. "

We have chatted to peeps who were in in the early days. Of course it was different then but life does nothing but change and develop, we have to live with it. There is only one way and that is forward.

On the plus side load more people are enjoying the sport these days.

glasgow

"guess we remember this place when it started lol progress i guess.Anologue cpl in a digital age springs to mind. Bloody ell we remember the back of the loot newspaper 22 years ago.

We have chatted to peeps who were in in the early days. Of course it was different then but life does nothing but change and develop, we have to live with it. There is only one way and that is forward.

On the plus side load more people are enjoying the sport these days."

As with most things in life, they don't get worse, you just get older!

» Add a new message to this topic