FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > would this turn you off

would this turn you off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering if you met a male or female,and found they had a colonostomy bag would this put you off. Or if someone told you they had a bag would it put you off meeting them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

No...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No it wouldnt.

Yep, definately.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Yes, it would put me off enourmously. Z

Yes

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

I think a lot of people would not know what to expect with a Stoma. I work in the industry that supplies bags and know quite a lot about stomas. Before I worked in that industry I did not have a clue what to expect. I think if you are upfront about what people would expect you may be surprised..

Kaz

It would not put me off them as a person, but it would put me off them sexually. Sorry if that sounds shallow, but it is not something i find suxually appealing.

"I was wondering if you met a male or female,and found they had a colonostomy bag would this put you off. Or if someone told you they had a bag would it put you off meeting them."

Wouldn't bother me, unless it hadn't been emptied for a while!

"It would not put me off them as a person, but it would put me off them sexually. Sorry if that sounds shallow, but it is not something i find suxually appealing."

I feel the same way.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it would be awkard if they hadn't said anything.

Would it put me off? I honestly can't say, so I might not take the chance to meet....I wouldn't want to make them feel awkward if it did put me off.

Yes

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"It would not put me off them as a person, but it would put me off them sexually. Sorry if that sounds shallow, but it is not something i find suxually appealing."

+1

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It would stop me from meeting someone I am afraid to say, has more to do with me feeling awkward about it than it being a turn off, I just wouldn't be able to relax.

Just to show my ignorance... Is it even possible to have sex with a colostomy bag in place...?

yes it would.

Yes I wouldn't meet the person.

"I think it would be awkard if they hadn't said anything.

Would it put me off? I honestly can't say, so I might not take the chance to meet....I wouldn't want to make them feel awkward if it did put me off."

agreed

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"It would not put me off them as a person, but it would put me off them sexually. Sorry if that sounds shallow, but it is not something i find suxually appealing.

+1"

"Just to show my ignorance... Is it even possible to have sex with a colostomy bag in place...?"

Depends on the position of the stoma and the sexual position you favour. It shouldn't present a big physical problem. I can understand those unfamiliar with stomas feeling awkward.

"Just to show my ignorance... Is it even possible to have sex with a colostomy bag in place...?"

Yes it is.

For me having changed enough of them it wouldn't bother me at all and to be honest I think anyone who does have one it would be one of first things they did was to make sure it was a clean bag.

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Indeed, and if the person has a colostomy they can get quite discreet mini caps, which are like big plasters for intimate moments

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I was wondering if you met a male or female,and found they had a colonostomy bag would this put you off. Or if someone told you they had a bag would it put you off meeting them."

Not if i liked them anyway..if they turned up to a meet and had not mentioned it till the moment of getting naked i might feel differntly. More about the deception than anyhting else.

It would proabaly mean i would pass someone over for a quickie...but given the amount of single men on the site so can a bad user name or non rotated pic.

"I was wondering if you met a male or female,and found they had a colonostomy bag would this put you off. Or if someone told you they had a bag would it put you off meeting them.

Not if i liked them anyway..if they turned up to a meet and had not mentioned it till the moment of getting naked i might feel differntly. More about the deception than anyhting else.

It would proabaly mean i would pass someone over for a quickie...but given the amount of single men on the site so can a bad user name or non rotated pic."

Ditto xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People can be very shallow about it, anyone with a stoma would make sure the bag was empty, people with a stoma can have sex anyway they want. The bag could be hidden by underwear this would be much harder for a guy. I would be turned off more by bad hygene in a person. Lets hope those who have a problem never get one, thats there swinging days over.

"People can be very shallow about it, anyone with a stoma would make sure the bag was empty, people with a stoma can have sex anyway they want. The bag could be hidden by underwear this would be much harder for a guy. I would be turned off more by bad hygene in a person. Lets hope those who have a problem never get one, thats there swinging days over. "

Sorry if my honesty upset you. You asked the question and answered it in an honest way.

Was I to lie or not answer the question?

Trust is a big issue to me and this lifestyle. As long as anyone is honest and allows me to make an informed decision I wouldn't rule anything out as a whole.

I notice however you have a profile that says you are straight... and a verification that would suggest otherwise... this kind of dishonesty is likely to put more people off than a stoma.

to be honest i would be more put off by that thong your wearing in that pic

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

You asked a question, everyone has answered as honestly as they can. Sometimes we hear things that we don't want to, but thats life i'm afraid. We all have different things that would turn us off as well as turn as on. Would be a boring old world if we all liked the same things.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"People can be very shallow about it, anyone with a stoma would make sure the bag was empty, people with a stoma can have sex anyway they want. The bag could be hidden by underwear this would be much harder for a guy. I would be turned off more by bad hygene in a person. Lets hope those who have a problem never get one, thats there swinging days over. "

Perhaps you should have worded your question 'who would play with a person who has a stoma / colostomy bag?' rather than ask a question that could illicit a negative response.

You asked an honest question - you got honest replies. If I were you I'd be heartened by the fact some don't find it a problem rather than get shirty about those who do. In this game, people are entitled to their preferences - it doesn't make them shallow.

It would certainly be the end of our swinging.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You did ask a question that I assume you wanted honest answers for? People have answered honestly.

I am guessing by your reaction this could be close to your heart or someone you know? if it is...then it won't matter what any of us on the forums think , it will only apply to the people the person was meeting.

Welcome to the forums btw

By *om1noMan  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

Just put this in prospective, My father has a hyleostomy which is very similar but the stoma is on the other side of his stomach, when he was told he had to have the operation I saw a very active man of 52 go into what can only be described deep depression, anyway it was do it or die, he had it done and recuperating at home when he had a visit from the colostomy/hyleostamy association rep, she was a Lady (girl in his eyes) who explained all about it to him he wasn't particularly impressed until she said 'If I can do it and give birth to 3 kids then you can' from that point he never looked back and carried on working until he retired a 65, now at 84 he is still going strong, so I hope that is a little bit more info for you, My answer is no it wouldn't make a difference to me.

By *om1noMan  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

I missed the word Cope out just saying before someone sugests he can now have kidds

I would hope someone disclosed something like that before meeting.

hexham

Shallow...this is a site looking for nsa sex...not relationships, it doesnt mean your swinging days are over, just that you wont appeal to some...its the same for black guys, asian guys,married guys ,white guys.

i am sure i dont appeal to many, too gobby and into bdsm, i dont call them shallow, they are entitled to their choice.

hexham

"I missed the word Cope out just saying before someone sugests he can now have kidds "

since i read your father had a hysterectomy first time round i didnt even spot the cope

"I missed the word Cope out just saying before someone sugests he can now have kidds

since i read your father had a hysterectomy first time round i didnt even spot the cope "

Me too

I am sure you won't have trouble finding swinging partners who don't mind once they get to know and like you.

It is a rather intimate thing though.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yes i think it would

Yes, afraid so.

My nan has had hers for the past 15 years and have helped her change her bag. Have helped care for her before she got moved to nursing home.

Yes deffo as most of those people on a meet like that are just full of piss and wind really arnt they !

By *ucktruckCouple  over a year ago

derby

Wouldn't bother us at all.

It would put me off, sorry x

It would be a no if it was for a swinging meet, but wouldnt put me off if it was for dating.

Swinging for me is about fulfulling fantasys and I'm afraid someone with a colostomy bag isn't a fantasy of mine

» Add a new message to this topic