FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friendship & Trust

Friendship & Trust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been on here for a while now,with no luck. So are we looking in the wrong place or is it impossible??

Are the single ladies on here just wanting sex? Or is there anyone out there that would like a friendship?

Can people have a regular friendship and include some fun times along the way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"We have been on here for a while now,with no luck. So are we looking in the wrong place or is it impossible??

Are the single ladies on here just wanting sex? Or is there anyone out there that would like a friendship?

"

Yes of course friendships can be formed on here all in many diffrent ways ie some just chat friends, some real good friends who meet up socialy and are in contact every day and some who become friends with benefits .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes regular friendship and sex is very achievable if that's what the parties are seeking

I've made some good friends over the years some I've known for over ten years and longer

The sex kinda dwindles over time I've found but the friendship continues

Good luck happy swinging xx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

It depends, what you are looking for, is difficult to find but not impossible.

I live (as a lodger with benefits), with a couple I had a threesome with about 4 years ago.

Ok, so you maybe don't want to take it that far! But we have a solid friendship and trust away from the bedroom, and I trust them both with my life.

I personally would be wary of you, this is nothing personal at all, by the way, and really not a dig. But the fem is straight, but likes to receive attention from a female, so that rules out a lot of bi fems, as whats in it for them? And some single straight fems may find it uncomfortable being friendly with a wife, while fucking the husband.

As I say, that's how I see it, and not necessarily how everyone will see it.

Good luck in your search.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"

Good luck happy swinging xx "

Tell me about it, I live with swingers, and still don't get laid!!!

"We have been on here for a while now,with no luck. So are we looking in the wrong place or is it impossible??

"

no your not looking in the wrong place your just looking for the hardest group of people on here to meet

There are posts almost on a weekly bases by couples asking how to meet single female as they are finding it hard

Your not alone but thats your problem there are so many people looking for single bi femles that you will find it hard due to the amount if offers they get

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"

Thats pretty much my definition of swinging ans i dont think i am alone.

What are you doing to build relationships, are you active on the site, going to socials ect? Friendships cant grow from nothing.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

of course they can, put now you have to put yourself in the position of those SINGLE MEN that you were so keen to dismiss....

couples are to single women what single men are to couples..... lots of the former, not so many of the latter...

so you are going to have to stand... why should a person pick you? why are you different from any other couple that wants to meet a woman??? what makes a person say "yes i have to meet them!!!"....

the one thing that you hear from a lot of the single women on here is that they don't want to be "used" as such for someone elses enjoyment, to be a toy as such in someone elses game......

We have made some lovely friends from swinging ... some over 10 years and family friends now too we dont just have sex go on holidays go to family weddings dinners out all sorts .. not saying all like that but some are x

"

I was just talkiing about this on another thread, to better your chances why not put a picture up of the male half too? as you both want a bi fem not just her. Also, friendship first, trust then a social meet with looking on an added bonus to fun would be a better way of looking at it. Try some socials there great fun, you never know the fun may carry on afterwards single fams want sex but banter, flirting, friendship comes first for most xx happy hunting i hope you dont give up in finding what your looking for xx

"

Good luck happy swinging xx "

but thats just swinging for you, sex with people in here isnt ment to be forever, i've know some people on here for many years who i used to play with, i dont want to still be having sex with the same people after years but i'm happy to still be friends with them and chat if i see them

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"

To be honest reading your profile there doesnt seem to be a lot in it for the single fem you want to befriend - it sounds a bit like you want someone to pleasure you both in return for friendship - presumably she already has lots of friends. Try to cencentrate on what you're offering her as swingers and if friendship happens it happens

I talk to a lot of couples, if your looking for friendship your page appears geared towards sex and yet still quite vague, again might like this like that,, theres no problem with not knowing what you want but i think a lot of people on here really like to hear that people know what there doing even if it says "i dont know what im looking for, entice me" XX

Also flag a picture up as a profile picture, the black figure when you dont have one makes me roll my eyes when i see it in my box XXX

friendship and trust is rear x and is not meeting them just one time to get this but lots .. its comes over time.

Actually after reading your profile i can see why your finding it hard

your looking for a woman whos happy to give but not get anything back from the woman and you soft swing?

Seriously not much in it for the women you meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to all of you who posted on this. You have answered the questions for us.

As for using another female for our pleasure, that's not what we want people think.

After reading some of the replies it makes us feel as if we're very selfish and sorry if thats the way we have come accross.

We'll have to re think our profile. As for us friendship must come before any thought of sex...

Thanks all

Good luck xxx

^^^^ that XXX

Happy hunting X

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Thanks to all of you who posted on this. You have answered the questions for us.

As for using another female for our pleasure, that's not what we want people think.

After reading some of the replies it makes us feel as if we're very selfish and sorry if thats the way we have come accross.

We'll have to re think our profile. As for us friendship must come before any thought of sex...

Thanks all"

Lots of good luck to you - that's a good response to the feedback....

» Add a new message to this topic