FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > olympics footy

olympics footy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

reading in papers about david beckham and other pro players wanting represent team gb, i thought olympics was for amateurs only? Mind you a lot off these are well sponsord , and have too say that female athlete frm sheffield is a realy pretty girl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think there are many olympians who are really amateur, in that they don't get paid nowadays. Some of them in the high profile events get huge payouts. Someone like Bolt can get hundreds of thousands just to turn up at a meet.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

vast majority in olymips full time professionals now athletes, footballers, tennis players, basketball

reckon we,ll win owt??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Olympic football should be for the young up and coming players.

I think it should only be open to players aged 16 to 21yrs, and even then not restricted to the players attached to professional clubs.

It may not be how you see it, but why should the same old people get the glory all the time.

I've got no problem with Beck's and co coaching the young lads, and at the end of the day they would probably get more respect from the general public if that's how they contributed

hear hear, and any earnings go to help the heroes , that hepthathlete frm sheffield is a babe

» Add a new message to this topic