FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stood up cover up

Stood up cover up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats the saddest thing you have ever done to cover up the fact that you had been stood up?

Me..well..lol... so far ive been stood up twice.

first time, Get a twin room hotel, Sleep for as long as you told friends/family you would be gone.

second time, Go to flower shop, run to random local dating spot. Stare at watch under street light.

:|

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why??????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wait for 15-20 mins, if they haven't come by then, they are not coming so I go home, simple as that and come clean that they didn't turn up though as I live alone, I've no-one to tell

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Whats the saddest thing you have ever done to cover up the fact that you had been stood up?

Me..well..lol... so far ive been stood up twice.

first time, Get a twin room hotel, Sleep for as long as you told friends/family you would be gone.

second time, Go to flower shop, run to random local dating spot. Stare at watch under street light.

:|"

Christ. Poor you. Is that a HUGE EGO I see before me or low self esteem.

Being stood up isn't YOUR fault. It's not a rejection. It reflects on the stander upper not the stoodee.

Next time go home. Go to a mates. Go the cinema. Do something fun.

Your second one is just too weird to understand. Buying flowers and looking forlorn staring at your watch is advertising to the world what's happened.

Is it for a sympathy vote ?

» Add a new message to this topic