FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Adios Tevez

Adios Tevez

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un_Juice OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Radio Nottingham announces the £17million signing of Carlos Tevez to Forest with Lewis McGugan making weight in the deal taking it upto a £24.75million transfer.

Joking aside I'd hate to see him leave Premiership football but his petulance and disregard to Mohammed City left them with no choice and although the window is about to close he will be completely out of alternatives.

So for the football fans amongst us.

Would you like to see him stay or go and why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Radio Nottingham announces the £17million signing of Carlos Tevez to Forest with Lewis McGugan making weight in the deal taking it upto a £24.75million transfer.

Joking aside I'd hate to see him leave Premiership football but his petulance and disregard to Mohammed City left them with no choice and although the window is about to close he will be completely out of alternatives.

Would you like to see him stay or go and why ?"

Mohammed City?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

After the way he treated the two manchester teams I'm amazed anyone will take him

He said he missed his home country too much

Wonder why he won't go back there to play his beloved game

By *herokee18Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Radio Nottingham announces the £17million signing of Carlos Tevez to Forest with Lewis McGugan making weight in the deal taking it upto a £24.75million transfer.

Would you like to see him stay or go and why ?"

As a supporter of Derby County I am afraid the phrase is"am I bovered"??

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

Voted "stay", the guy's got passion.

Ugly as fuck though.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Happy to see him leave. At least Balotelli is kind of charming and funny. Tevez is just a miserable prima donna.

"Happy to see him leave. At least Balotelli is kind of charming and funny. Tevez is just a miserable prima donna."
nope get rid of the 2 of them both as bad as each other, its about time we stopped signing player who come to the premiership just for the CASH

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Happy to see him leave. At least Balotelli is kind of charming and funny. Tevez is just a miserable prima donna."

Too true.

I couldn't stop laughing the last time i was kicked in the head.

Stars eh? Who'd see 'em.

I hope City don't, or can't sell him and he rots at City without even getting in the reserves. Arrogant prick springs to mind, and Balotelli is no different. The English game would be far better if both of them fucked off back to whence they came.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"I hope City don't, or can't sell him and he rots at City without even getting in the reserves. Arrogant prick springs to mind, and Balotelli is no different. The English game would be far better if both of them fucked off back to whence they came."

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

At least "Kung Fu" Eric has style, class and talent.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

ask scott parker if he thinks balotelli is 'charming'..

he tried to stamp on his head, he had to have known he was where he was as he was practically still in contact..

and only a 4 match ban..

that will send a message out to all the kids watching about the 'beautifull game'..

What about Crouch? No action! Seemed even more premeditated to me. No action against Pepe either! Unbelievable!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"What about Crouch? No action! Seemed even more premeditated to me. No action against Pepe either! Unbelievable!"

and lescott

» Add a new message to this topic