FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MSN

MSN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are the days of a chat on MSN gone?

A lot of people on here assume that when I ask to chat on MSN it means I want to cyber or pester them to cam. That is not the case at all and to be honest I just find the whole instant messaging a lot easier and better for chatting and getting to know someone.

Again I know a lot of people aren't interested in chatting and getting to know someone and want to get straight to the point and thats cool... but for me i prefer to establish some sort of connection or spark through chatting and getting to know one an other and not just looking at someones pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i use msn to chat to friends most nights. i think some here use it to get to know ppl for meets, but i prefer to keep it for mates. Sadly to many men have pestered in the past when i did give out my addy.

"i use msn to chat to friends most nights. i think some here use it to get to know ppl for meets, but i prefer to keep it for mates. Sadly to many men have pestered in the past when i did give out my addy."

Yeah, whenever i ask anyone from it on here it tends to get replies of people saying they dont even want to sign in because they know they will get pestered by lots of guys they have added in the past.

Get the block and delete button used! haha!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the days of MSN chat never arrived here!

Particularly as a couple, if we are to chat then some answers will require both of us to see the question and agree on an answer others either one of us will do... but that suits messaging not chat.

If we want a 3 / 4 way conversation then it will be a phone call not a text or keyboard fast/instant email system..

Forum Mod

Ill use it for some people,I don't have a massive long list of people I chat to on there,if people pester me then I block them

My block list on msn is HUGE

hexham

"i use msn to chat to friends most nights. i think some here use it to get to know ppl for meets, but i prefer to keep it for mates. Sadly to many men have pestered in the past when i did give out my addy.

Yeah, whenever i ask anyone from it on here it tends to get replies of people saying they dont even want to sign in because they know they will get pestered by lots of guys they have added in the past.

Get the block and delete button used! haha!"

Yup , my block list is longer than my friends list, i use chat now to get to know ppl, and then when i know them am happy to swap addresses.

hexham

"the days of MSN chat never arrived here!

Particularly as a couple, if we are to chat then some answers will require both of us to see the question and agree on an answer others either one of us will do... but that suits messaging not chat.

If we want a 3 / 4 way conversation then it will be a phone call not a text or keyboard fast/instant email system.. "

actually i find msn great for group convos, as u can add ppl, it makes arranging nights out ect loads easier.

"i use msn to chat to friends most nights. i think some here use it to get to know ppl for meets, but i prefer to keep it for mates. Sadly to many men have pestered in the past when i did give out my addy.

Get the block and delete button used! haha!

Yup , my block list is longer than my friends list, i use chat now to get to know ppl, and then when i know them am happy to swap addresses.

"

Yeah i tend to email on here for a while and then if it looks like it might go somewhere MSN is a good option for me to chat more and get to know them better x

I dont really use MSN, i just got fed uo with guys asking to add me then just pestering me to put my cam on ever time i logged on, making out they was interested in meeting and wanted to see when really they just wanted to get me naked on cam only to block me after they had got what they wanted to see, to be honest i found a pattern of guys asking to add me, i found very very few who made it to my MSN had any interest in taking things further, guys i found who wanted to meet just asked me on here

Well OP,

Id wait till im asked to MSN chat, normally let fems/couples ask.Think u have to realise amost every guy who contacts fems/cpls will ask for MSN MSN MSN MSN, then get a cam session ging wank n fuck off, only to repester at a later date.

i know this cos i always do it!

"Well OP,

Id wait till im asked to MSN chat, normally let fems/couples ask.Think u have to realise amost every guy who contacts fems/cpls will ask for MSN MSN MSN MSN, then get a cam session ging wank n fuck off, only to repester at a later date.

i know this cos i always do it!"

Haha ok, advice taken!

People are free to make their own decisions, but I have to say that I've never understood peoples' problem with MSN and Yahoo Messenger.

Just as some people have a separate mobile for meets, you could have a hundred MSN and Yahoo addresses, so if you get hassle on one then you just close it and open another! Problem solved!!

"People are free to make their own decisions, but I have to say that I've never understood peoples' problem with MSN and Yahoo Messenger.

Just as some people have a separate mobile for meets, you could have a hundred MSN and Yahoo addresses, so if you get hassle on one then you just close it and open another! Problem solved!! "

true but on the other hand its easier to just no add people than have to put up with guys perstering you and keep blocking and re opening accounts

"People are free to make their own decisions, but I have to say that I've never understood peoples' problem with MSN and Yahoo Messenger.

Just as some people have a separate mobile for meets, you could have a hundred MSN and Yahoo addresses, so if you get hassle on one then you just close it and open another! Problem solved!!

true but on the other hand its easier to just no add people than have to put up with guys perstering you and keep blocking and re opening accounts "

Yeah I don't think its fair that people should have to keep making new accounts, the block delete tactic is much more simple!

Well use MSN, for chatting with people, just makes the conversation more fluent for us.

Admittedly we aren't afraid to use the block button. For some reason the newer the version of MSN the harder to block!

Oh and we also have a PAYG Blackberry for BBM / texting, when if it ever got to bad we would get a new SIM or MSN account.

Havent used it for ages xx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

There was a time when I used MSN as an initial filter for whom I was going to meet; kind of an informal and more personal way to see if there was enough chemistry. It is just too time consuming and my MSN kept crashing, so now I dont use it at all .

I have not used MSN for ages, and have not met any newbies for ages.

We use MSN, have a 'joint' account separate to our personal ones. We like to use MSN as we can both log in and chat to someone together even if we are both in separate places (work etc)

We can easily block the time wasters (which we are getting better at sniffing out now) and can leave it on discreetly in the evenings and get in with our evening knowing any contacts will let us know by way of an orange flashing tab if they want a chat...

Guess it's each to their own??

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

tis the tool of the devil.....

i prefer to use the chat rooms here

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Yeah i tend to email on here for a while and then if it looks like it might go somewhere MSN is a good option for me to chat more and get to know them better x"

Totally agree

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Havent used it for ages xx "

I had noticed

Prefer Yahoo Messenger to be honest!

» Add a new message to this topic