FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gym turn on

Gym turn on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel really horny after they've been in the gym? I can't help but give myself a 'little workout' in the shower cubicle after a good session!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes but not in the showers!!! Get a FB or a female gym partner!!!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

after discovering the tip-topless butlers from sat night at la chambre all work out at one gym i'm considering a membership... work outs will definitely leave me horny!

Exercise releases endorphins which is what makes you horny

Ive just started going back to the gym and to be honest after ive been on that treat mill for a hour i cant even raise a smile let alone a wank lol

yes i do . Its hard work make you hot and i think would be boring if i did not have others around working out as not good on my own . Hot shower after it makes me feel good.

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

What's a gym?

"Exercise releases endorphins which is what makes you horny

Ive just started going back to the gym and to be honest after ive been on that treat mill for a hour i cant even raise a smile let alone a wank lol"

That stepper thing i cant get the hang of it ... feels very strange . i give that a miss ..

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Ive just started going back to the gym and to be honest after ive been on that treat mill for a hour i cant even raise a smile let alone a wank lol"

+1

Ive just started going back to the gym and to be honest after ive been on that treat mill for a hour i cant even raise a smile let alone a wank lol That stepper thing i cant get the hang of it ... feels very strange . i give that a miss .."

stepper thing? you mean like a stair case? they have one of them at my gym, honestly do 15 mins on it on a meduim speed i never realised how much hard work walking up staurs was

about killed me, saying that i did 15 mins every day for a week on top of what i usually do and lost 4 pound that week at fat camp so must be good for you

"What's a gym? "

the bloke that lives round the corner from us i thought

"Is it just me, or does anyone else feel really horny after they've been in the gym? I can't help but give myself a 'little workout' in the shower cubicle after a good session!"

This is why we should wear flip flops in the showers people!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Ive just started going back to the gym and to be honest after ive been on that treat mill for a hour i cant even raise a smile let alone a wank lol That stepper thing i cant get the hang of it ... feels very strange . i give that a miss .."

Have you tried it going forwards Jo?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Work have given me a trainer and an hour a day in the gym until May.

1/2 hour on the cross trainer and 1/2 an hour on the bike and I'm fricking knackered.

There is no way I want to do anything apart from have a shower and then collapse at my desk after that.

And thank god we have separate showers cus jizz on my feet makes me want to heave......

"Is it just me, or does anyone else feel really horny after they've been in the gym? I can't help but give myself a 'little workout' in the shower cubicle after a good session!

This is why we should wear flip flops in the showers people!"

Tomorrow i sall think about this at the gym .... see what men have flip flops on and i will know why now xxx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Is it just me, or does anyone else feel really horny after they've been in the gym? I can't help but give myself a 'little workout' in the shower cubicle after a good session!"

Gym... any good exercise makes you feel good about yourself and of course, increases sex drive. True for me, definitely

Ive just started going back to the gym and to be honest after ive been on that treat mill for a hour i cant even raise a smile let alone a wank lol That stepper thing i cant get the hang of it ... feels very strange . i give that a miss ..

Have you tried it going forwards Jo?"

well i think i was doing it right. But i got off fast . It felt like i was going to come off .. not sure if my feet was strapped in tight .,

"Work have given me a trainer and an hour a day in the gym until May.

1/2 hour on the cross trainer and 1/2 an hour on the bike and I'm fricking knackered.

There is no way I want to do anything apart from have a shower and then collapse at my desk after that.

And thank god we have separate showers cus jizz on my feet makes me want to heave......"

Thats a pretty good gift from your employer.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Nope, I don't get the endorphins I just want to punch people in the face lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

And thank god we have separate showers cus jizz on my feet makes me want to heave......

Thats a pretty good gift from your employer. "

There is a very good reason for it....... as people will find out soon enough.

Anyway, it doesn't cost them anything apart from an hour of my time.

I still want to collapse afterwards though

Thats a pretty good gift from your employer.

There is a very good reason for it....... as people will find out soon enough.

Anyway, it doesn't cost them anything apart from an hour of my time.

I still want to collapse afterwards though "

Lol well I am sure you will benefit from it I know I would.

» Add a new message to this topic