FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seal and Heidi Klum Split:

Seal and Heidi Klum Split:

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know he has a new album out. Thay say no matter if good or bad press as long as your in public eye .. But thats one couple i was thinking was happy in Hollywood .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know he has a new album out. Thay say no matter if good or bad press as long as your in public eye .. But thats one couple i was thinking was happy in Hollywood .

"

4 kids in 7 years - obviously not a lot of time spent chatting

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I know he has a new album out. Thay say no matter if good or bad press as long as your in public eye .. But thats one couple i was thinking was happy in Hollywood .

4 kids in 7 years - obviously not a lot of time spent chatting "

I'm not gonna mention MJ.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I wnder how long I should leave it before starting to stalk him.

She mustn't been able to cook,no doubt she was a whore in the bedroom

hmm quite shocked thought all was well in paradise just goes to show you never know what lies beneath

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"hmm quite shocked thought all was well in paradise just goes to show you never know what lies beneath"
Thay always come across so loved up everytime you see them on Tv , x i am shocked but like you say you never know what lies beneath x

it's like the tagline from the new george clooney movie

'just because i live in hawaii, my friends assume i live in paradise - are they fuckin' insane ?'

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"She mustn't been able to cook,no doubt she was a whore in the bedroom"

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Shame. Just hope damage to all concerned is minimal.

I met a lovely German lady in Turkey. She looked and still looks like HK. The ex and I befriended her as she was on her own with her Daughter. She explained that she felt uncomfortable with the other Germans looking down on her guessing/presuming she was a single Mother.

My relationship with the ex was at make or break hence the holiday. I knew after it would end too much had gone on. With the ex's non stop drinking into oblivion and me having to take her upstairs to call it a night we found we were rather attracted to one another, either that or she just wanted needed some passion with someone she clicked with. It didn,t go beyond taking her back to her room and a snog outside as of course i wasn't single and she had the child to put to bed. God only knows in hindsight given the chance i would love to have.

She is on my facebook account looks better than ever and we're still in touch.

If i thought she'd play bi we as a couple would drop a hint or two with a _iew to flying over to Koln.

Beautiful person and stunningly attractive.

Not quite Heidi and off on one just a lasting memory of mine, a happy one. I'd have given my right arm to meet after after my split. My German is ok and i learn quickly, given any encouragement i'd have gone out their for a date and some quality time and see how things fared. You never know !

Glad i didn,t though because the chances are I wouldn,t have met my better half. The most wonderful woman i've ever met, i never see myself with any other bar for fun and in these circles. Even happy people sharing in my success loooool. Luckily it goes two ways, she had often thought about the swinging world and extra curricular but thought the opportunity of meeting a likeminded wouldn,t arise.

Heidi and Renate' we salute you gorgeous ladies xx

Forum Mod

Thats a shame as they seemed so close and so happy together

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

my money is on for a very dignified seperation.

they seem the sort.

» Add a new message to this topic