FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Love

Love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udgy bri OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Can i just say that when you love somebody so much it hurts what can you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends if your together or not! And your individual circumstances.

If you are .... enjoy every moment.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

be with them

not sure love should ever hurt though. Am reminded of my favorite all time quote.

Immature love says i want you because i need you, mature love says i need you because i want you.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Learn not to need to possess.

Like yourself for who you are and do not seek external approval.

Realise everything in life is transient and enjoy every minute.

Or as Buddah says.... grow a pair.

birmingham

Yes but whenyou have loved someone and now they wont talk to you and if you try and ask why, they dont answer and then you are afraid you may become a stalker

It only hurts when its gone

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Listen to one of the 60's greatest albums, "Forever Changes"?

"Yes but whenyou have loved someone and now they wont talk to you and if you try and ask why, they dont answer and then you are afraid you may become a stalker"

In that case as much as it may be hard i'd say you have to respect their wishes and give them time

Maybe once that happens, the person will be able to talk to you but pressing the issue isnt going to do you any good sadly

Merseyside

"Yes but whenyou have loved someone and now they wont talk to you and if you try and ask why, they dont answer and then you are afraid you may become a stalker"

Step away from the binoculars.

Seriously ..... It's a legacy from your childhood.

You can't have it. Accept it.

The sun really will rise tomorrow.

The earth will turn.

You will pay taxes and die eventually.

It's over. Do something fun.

birmingham

I undestand that,but god im in so much pain,cant think straight ,sleep or hold a thought,and im not a kid

In which case move on... Itll hurt till you get the next one...

Let it go... Or waste time trying for something you probably wont get...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I undestand that,but god im in so much pain,cant think straight ,sleep or hold a thought,and im not a kid"

I think the formula for getting over someone is to divide the time you were together by 2.

I found cider and chinese food helps.

hexham

"I undestand that,but god im in so much pain,cant think straight ,sleep or hold a thought,and im not a kid"

i take it yiu are not with them then...

i would say what you are feeling is not love,its need, yes it hurts now,but you have to recognise what hole that need is filling.

birmingham

I would like to say thanks for all your advice,but im in pain god love really hurts

"Can i just say that when you love somebody so much it hurts what can you do?"

If you are actually with them them be happy about it

If you arnt then do something about it

If its right, it and you will find a way

Whats for ya wont pass by ya xx

"I undestand that,but god im in so much pain,cant think straight ,sleep or hold a thought,and im not a kid

I think the formula for getting over someone is to divide the time you were together by 2.

I found cider and chinese food helps."

Lager & 1 night stands did it for me! Done after 3 weeks! All fucked up now!

birmingham

thanks soapy

birmingham

Thanks lovetosuk that sounds like a plan

Merseyside

If it hurts it's rejection.

Love does not hurt.

You will recover. The truly ill will not.

Arr right i missed this bit

Better to have loved and lost.........etc

The only thing you can do is back off and enjoy the memories

Ya never know life has a habit of turning things round when you least expect it xx

birmingham

Thanks Soapy i hope your right,just wanted to know if anybody else had felt the pain,because its new to me

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Am i reading this correctly? At 61 you have just discovered love hurts?

birmingham

Yes mushroom,prob the first time ive ever been in love,no im sounding sad but its true

I've always believed that love has little to do with need.

I also totally believe that love itself does not hurt.

Love and 'want' are two different things. Right now you are hurting because you cannot have something you want. Try asking yourself, honestly, why you want something the other person clearly does not want.

When you ask yourself the question and analyse your honest answer try not to let 'love' muddy the waters, love has a way of making you see fantasy instead of reality. Love also has a habit of confusing the brain, it turns 'wants' into 'needs'.

I hope that by analysing your wants and accepting you cannot have them with that person this will help you to seperate your 'love' and help you realise these wants are not needs.

The 'wants' that you have are out there with another person, they won't be based on need, and because hopefully they'll want what you want, the love will be true.

Want is a selfish emotion, love is not. Don't try and grab or hold onto love, you'll just push it further away.

Close that chapter on your life, put away that book, brush yourself off and go to a new bookshop.....there's loads out there.

Good luck mate.

hexham

"I've always believed that love has little to do with need.

Love and 'want' are two different things. Right now you are hurting because you cannot have something you want. Try asking yourself, honestly, why you want something the other person clearly does not want.

When you ask yourself the question and analyse your honest answer try not to let 'love' muddy the waters, love has a way of making you see fantasy instead of reality. Love also has a habit of confusing the brain, it turns 'wants' into 'needs'.

I hope that by analysing your wants and accepting you cannot have them with that person this will help you to seperate your 'love' and help you realise these wants are not needs.

The 'wants' that you have are out there with another person, they won't be based on need, and because hopefully they'll want what you want, the love will be true.

Want is a selfish emotion, love is not. Don't try and grab or hold onto love, you'll just push it further away.

Close that chapter on your life, put away that book, brush yourself off and go to a new bookshop.....there's loads out there.

Good luck mate.

"

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

"I've always believed that love has little to do with need.

Good luck mate.

"

Very nicely put

Relationships are like shopping for clothes - you try a few on before finding one that fits perfectly. You might really like the first one you try but it just doesn't fit you as it should so you have to put it back on the peg and look for something else. It doesn't stop you liking that first one though.

Interestingly, you don't say whether she is on here or not, and your profile shows verifications from couples only. Please don't say you've fallen for the wife of someone you've played with.

» Add a new message to this topic