FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How can you tell if married and single night at club?

How can you tell if married and single night at club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can you tell if at a club ...apart from them having a wedding ring on if married ? Its not easy to chat in clubs as music on and loads going on ...some may not like chating about there life? Lots here say never meet married people but i bet some have not knowing it at clubs. Or is it different when you dont know ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

You can't tell.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what else do you need besides them wearing a wedding ring?

in a club i think you just have to asume that some will be cheating, fact of life im afraid

You don't unless you ask first.

You can always tell the married guys in clubs, they leave in two waves, first lot goes about 10.30 so home in time for pubs kicking out, second lot leave about 1 for when night clubs shut

"You don't unless you ask first. "
lots would hate you asking .. and tell you a story just to get a shag x

Forum Mod

Do people ask?

I don't think ive ever asked anyone that ive been chatting to at a club if they're married

"You can always tell the married guys in clubs, they leave in two waves, first lot goes about 10.30 so home in time for pubs kicking out, second lot leave about 1 for when night clubs shut "
lol xxx yes you have a point x what about the ones working away from home get lots of them going to clubs.

We always found that if you asked then the biggest majority would actually admit it

But there again whether they were or not was no concern of ours

The ones that used ta get up my nose were the ones that said yes i am married etc but i wouldnt bring her to a place like this

They often wondered why we walked away and yes that happened quite a few times xx

"Do people ask?

I don't think ive ever asked anyone that ive been chatting to at a club if they're married "

Its not easy as most are just into having fun at clubs and normal everyday life is far from there minds .

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"How can you tell if at a club ...apart from them having a wedding ring on if married ? Its not easy to chat in clubs as music on and loads going on ...some may not like chating about there life? Lots here say never meet married people but i bet some have not knowing it at clubs. Or is it different when you dont know ?"

You can't.....unless they tell you.

"Do people ask?

I don't think ive ever asked anyone that ive been chatting to at a club if they're married "

nor me, and i think i would find it odd if anyone asked me if i was married at a club, my private lifes got nothing to do with anyone else

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do people ask?

I have been asking if i am truely single.. or if i am in some sort of relationship in clubs.... in fact, quite happy when i am asked.... I have nothing in that sense to hide...

i have been in clubs when people have been quite brazen in the fact that "couples" tell me they are cheating on respective partners (one was 2 weeks before they were going to get married)

at least in a sense i then can make a conscious decision...

"How can you tell if at a club ...apart from them having a wedding ring on if married ? Its not easy to chat in clubs as music on and loads going on ...some may not like chating about there life? Lots here say never meet married people but i bet some have not knowing it at clubs. Or is it different when you dont know ?

You can't.....unless they tell you.

"

I think your right so most who say never meet married but go to clubs with singles having fun i bet unknowing have sex with married men. Makes me smile when people say we asked him this and that .. most only tell you things thay wish to here to get a leg over ,

"Do people ask?

I don't think ive ever asked anyone that ive been chatting to at a club if they're married

nor me, and i think i would find it odd if anyone asked me if i was married at a club, my private lifes got nothing to do with anyone else"

You see thats how alot would see it ... nothing to do with other people.

We all have a line at which point our conscious is clear (or not)… this line will be in a different place for different people.

If I knowingly invite a married guy who is cheating to my home or to a hotel or to a club even… I am encouraging him… I become the enabler of his cheating. I will not do that.

I am not responsible for someone going to a club under their own steam. I haven’t encouraged him to be there, I didn’t ask him to go. It’s not that once they are in the club I don’t care, it’s about what is practicable.

If I went to a car boot sale and bought a table lamp, I will do so in good faith that the seller is the rightful owner and is entitled to sell me the lamp. I could ask “did you nick this?” but I doubt I would get an honest answer. If it turns out to be stolen, my conscious would be clear that I had no part in encouraging the theft to take place.

If I went into the pub and said to a dodgy looking chav… “hey have you seen the table lamp at number 43… I’d pay someone £50 for one of those, if you happen to *cough* find one anywhere”…. I would be the reason they went out and robbed it. My conscious would not be clear.

In all swinging activity there has to be an element of ‘good faith’… not just at a club.

I will not knowingly be the enabler for someone else to cheat…. that is where my line sits.

**conscience** derrrr.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"

The ones that used ta get up my nose were the ones that said yes i am married etc but i wouldnt bring her to a place like this

They often wondered why we walked away and yes that happened quite a few times xx "

Precisely, experienced that too. Not in a club. We laughed and left it be.

"We all have a line at which point our conscious is clear (or not)… this line will be in a different place for different people.

If I knowingly invite a married guy who is cheating to my home or to a hotel or to a club even… I am encouraging him… I become the enabler of his cheating. I will not do that.

I am not responsible for someone going to a club under their own steam. I haven’t encouraged him to be there, I didn’t ask him to go. It’s not that once they are in the club I don’t care, it’s about what is practicable.

If I went to a car boot sale and bought a table lamp, I will do so in good faith that the seller is the rightful owner and is entitled to sell me the lamp. I could ask “did you nick this?” but I doubt I would get an honest answer. If it turns out to be stolen, my conscious would be clear that I had no part in encouraging the theft to take place.

If I went into the pub and said to a dodgy looking chav… “hey have you seen the table lamp at number 43… I’d pay someone £50 for one of those, if you happen to *cough* find one anywhere”…. I would be the reason they went out and robbed it. My conscious would not be clear.

In all swinging activity there has to be an element of ‘good faith’… not just at a club.

I will not knowingly be the enabler for someone else to cheat…. that is where my line sits.

"

polo words of wisdom from you again. You do wright some good posts here . xx yes you make some good points .

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

you can't tell, unless they bring it up...however as i said elsewhere a married guy at a club is not involving me in his deception.

i play in different ways at clubs, sometimes meeting ppl,getting to know them, or meeting up with ppl i already fancy and hope to play with.

Sometimes i just want to be a cock slut, being spit roasted and fucked by all comers *coughs live dildoes*

i am sure that in that situation i have been fucked by men there without their partners consent, however that is their decision, they deal with the fall out, tell the lies, i am not involved .

When a married man or woman playing away requests a meet with me, they are asking me to agree with what they are doing.

hexham

"Do people ask?

nor me, and i think i would find it odd if anyone asked me if i was married at a club, my private lifes got nothing to do with anyone else"

i have been asked several times by couples if kev knows i am out, friends can always confirm yes...and they reassured ask me to play.

i never mind being asked

"

Sometimes i just want to be a cock slut, being spit roasted and fucked by all comers

"

Im in shock i always thought you were quiet and reserved

So ya told me porkies then?

It was you under that pile a blokes that times wasnt it xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If they spend most the time they're shagging you looking over their shoulder, or they flinch every time they hear a phone ring, they're married.

"Do people ask?

nor me, and i think i would find it odd if anyone asked me if i was married at a club, my private lifes got nothing to do with anyone else

i have been asked several times by couples if kev knows i am out, friends can always confirm yes...and they reassured ask me to play.

i never mind being asked "

it depends on whos asks, as i use clubs a lot i get to know people and if its a chat and asking in conversation while having a friendly chat i dont mind, if its a stranger who asking so they can judge me if i am playing away lol or want to know so they know if its worth carrying on talking they can bugger off

hexham

"

Sometimes i just want to be a cock slut, being spit roasted and fucked by all comers

It was you under that pile a blokes that times wasnt it xx "

Sorry, i know you wanted to be under them

hexham

"Do people ask?

i never mind being asked

it depends on whos asks, as i use clubs a lot i get to know people and if its a chat and asking in conversation while having a friendly chat i dont mind, if its a stranger who asking so they can judge me if i am playing away lol or want to know so they know if its worth carrying on talking they can bugger off "

i see your point, but a few times i have gone to clubf with a friend when kev doesnt fancy it. So saying yes i'm married,we both swing but the guy over there isnt my partner invites questions

"

Sorry, i know you wanted to be under them "

SSshhhhhh xx

hexham

"

Sorry, i know you wanted to be under them

SSshhhhhh xx"

bugger i thought you were out!

Ahem...

Attention all soapy is as straight as i am, honest

"Do people ask?

i never mind being asked

it depends on whos asks, as i use clubs a lot i get to know people and if its a chat and asking in conversation while having a friendly chat i dont mind, if its a stranger who asking so they can judge me if i am playing away lol or want to know so they know if its worth carrying on talking they can bugger off

i see your point, but a few times i have gone to clubf with a friend when kev doesnt fancy it. So saying yes i'm married,we both swing but the guy over there isnt my partner invites questions "

oh ive had it a few times, and i always find its women who have to bring it up lol

Where they have asked if my husband knows i used swingers clubs and i just say no......and leave it at that, you can see they dieing to carry on the convo but usually dont after i give them a dont ask anything else look lol

Newcastle and Gateshead

but again its one of those things where if people ask.. and like jemima, at club f i don't know if we are just that nosey!! lol i tell the truth, my conscience is clear.....

all you can ask is that people are (and i am about to use one of those buzz words again) "honest"......

Who cares...

Lets just FUCK!!!!!

i've had people ask me afterwards but never before

i've also had people mid sex say things like 'my wife won't do this, or she won't do that'

"but again its one of those things where if people ask.. and like jemima, at club f i don't know if we are just that nosey!! lol i tell the truth, my conscience is clear.....

all you can ask is that people are (and i am about to use one of those buzz words again) "honest"...... "

well i find it very hard to hear people well at clubs music stuff going on i know there places you can go out the way to chat ... but things move so fast ... and i think it would kill the fun if i had to go into the ins and out of there life some may just get nasty think its rude x

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"We all have a line at which point our conscious is clear (or not)… this line will be in a different place for different people.

"

great point great answer. You have also summed something up for me to do with work of course I won't use the example haha.. However Its made it clearer about someting at work...

So does it follow to reason that in club scene its generaly ok to play with married people because they are there already and its harder to establish if they are married or not,

"So does it follow to reason that in club scene its generaly ok to play with married people because they are there already and its harder to establish if they are married or not,"
sure looks that way .

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"So does it follow to reason that in club scene its generaly ok to play with married people because they are there already and its harder to establish if they are married or not,"

I think I have to go with what polo said. As a rule I do not arrange a meet with married men however in a club I am catious as to who I play with. like polo said I have not brought that person to the club he is there on his own free will. Its a difficult one but I would try and avoid playing with a married man but its not that easy if they don't tell you that they are married..

"So does it follow to reason that in club scene its generaly ok to play with married people because they are there already and its harder to establish if they are married or not,sure looks that way ."

Or another thought is it more like an animal instinct in a highly charged sexual atmosphere and the majority then dont give a feck and get on with the fun

hexham

"So does it follow to reason that in club scene its generaly ok to play with married people because they are there already and its harder to establish if they are married or not,sure looks that way .

Or another thought is it more like an animal instinct in a highly charged sexual atmosphere and the majority then dont give a feck and get on with the fun"

some clearly do care, see the people who have asked me in the past. i think polo's answer explains what i was trying to say, but far better. We can only be responsible for ourselves,its like safe sex, we cant know what our partner has been up to the day before, and have to make our decisions accordingly.

We are each ultimately responsible for ourselves.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

For me club and non club swinging activities are different for me. Non club, i like to get to know someone first, build up a rapour and have it on my profile that i dont meet married guys.

In a club i couldnt care less, i dont even need to know their name. If you asked them if they where married and they said no would it mean their not married.

I would actually find it very strange if someone in a club asked me if i was married same as me asking them. Its a flaming shag, nothing more nothing less.

"

+1 But i will ask if they are married and if they are, if their partner knows they are there. if they say they are married but lie and say their partner is aware( same if they say they aren't married but they are) .. then i have nothing to worry about.. its not like i have bought them to my home... where their partner who is being deceived ( as well as me) might come and cause trouble.. if they come to the club and cause trouble they have doormen/women and lots of other people around.. and its not my property.

I would still be annoyed that someone lied to me but it wouldn't cause the main problems i would be concerned about if we were to be entertaining them at home.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

You can spot the married men at clubs easily. They will roll over and fall asleep even in a public room after a 2 minute fuck.

So would it be safe to answer all the why cant i get a shag i'm married threads,with go to a club nobody give a toss there

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Its interesting the answers.

I will try and erase the thought from my mind that they could be married but when it comes to it only they know if they are or not.

I have been to parties and been asked where my other half is and people havent believed me that i am single, which I very much am.

They only know what I tell them (which is always the truth) but I have no idea if they are telling me the truth.

I take responsibility for myself and my honesty but cant guarantee honesty from anyone else

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"So would it be safe to answer all the why cant i get a shag i'm married threads,with go to a club nobody give a toss there"

I wouldn't say that people don't give a toss .... as previously mentioned the situation is different. They have gone to the club usually paid an inflated entrance fee in the hope that they will get lucky and have sex. Doubt the last thing they expect is being asked if they are married!!

I have to admit that I take the view that other people's marriages may have problems which is why one of them looks for solace elsewhere, but that's their problem and it will exist whether or not I play with them, so on that basis, if I like someone enough and vice versa - we'll play.

"I have to admit that I take the view that other people's marriages may have problems which is why one of them looks for solace elsewhere, but that's their problem and it will exist whether or not I play with them, so on that basis, if I like someone enough and vice versa - we'll play."

"I have to admit that I take the view that other people's marriages may have problems which is why one of them looks for solace elsewhere, but that's their problem and it will exist whether or not I play with them, so on that basis, if I like someone enough and vice versa - we'll play."

couldn't agree more and the best piece of information on this thread so far.

"I have to admit that I take the view that other people's marriages may have problems which is why one of them looks for solace elsewhere, but that's their problem and it will exist whether or not I play with them, so on that basis, if I like someone enough and vice versa - we'll play.

couldn't agree more and the best piece of information on this thread so far."

+1

I find it quite strange that when you read a profile that says "do not meet married or attatched men under any circumstances" ... then in the interests section they list "Swingers Clubs".....is it me or is that funny..

and let us not forget that marriage these days needn't involve an exchange of rings.

long term common law partnerships are far more prevelant than they were years ago and these partnerships often bear children.

whilst the female may choose to wear a ring of some description, the male may choose not to do so.

so is meeting a long term partnered person in a club, any different than meeting a married guy in there ?

and if the female of a couple is bi, is she frowned upon any more if she plays with a married woman rather than a married or partnered man ?

"I find it quite strange that when you read a profile that says "do not meet married or attatched men under any circumstances" ... then in the interests section they list "Swingers Clubs".....is it me or is that funny..

"

if on a night singles go ... thay would really never know if married or not , Its not easy to turn around to a person and ask in a club as some will say nothing to do with you and could get nasty .

"I find it quite strange that when you read a profile that says "do not meet married or attatched men under any circumstances" ... then in the interests section they list "Swingers Clubs".....is it me or is that funny..

"

or maybe a contradiction

Quite easy to spot, just look for the ones dancing embarassingly non-rhytmic with creases pressed into his trousers that wifey has secretly done as a secret signal to other ladies

or maybe a contradiction"

maybe...it seems very difficult for anyone to really know...even if the are attatched but at the club with a buddy..thats even harder to spot...

hexham

"

have you read any of the answers above?

hexham

"So would it be safe to answer all the why cant i get a shag i'm married threads,with go to a club nobody give a toss there"

not quiye not give a toss, but yes, its why my constant advice is visit an escort.

Man .or woman up and sort out a way to scratch your itch that doesnt mean others have to be willing accomplices to your deception.

"So would it be safe to answer all the why cant i get a shag i'm married threads,with go to a club nobody give a toss there

not quiye not give a toss, but yes, its why my constant advice is visit an escort.

Man .or woman up and sort out a way to scratch your itch that doesnt mean others have to be willing accomplices to your deception."

well if they are scratching their itch at a swingers club whoever they are scracthing with is a willing accomplice,wheter they are aware of the scrachters relationship status,if not its rape!

If someone is married (male or female) it's their responsibility to own up before any sexual contact.

Not all those who are married carry a CV of their status and conquests for potential partners to read.

We are all adults and all have a choice to say yes or no.

"and let us not forget that marriage these days needn't involve an exchange of rings.

long term common law partnerships are far more prevelant than they were years ago and these partnerships often bear children.

whilst the female may choose to wear a ring of some description, the male may choose not to do so.

so is meeting a long term partnered person in a club, any different than meeting a married guy in there ?

and if the female of a couple is bi, is she frowned upon any more if she plays with a married woman rather than a married or partnered man ?"

I think it's safe to assume that in the context of this thread 'married' means anyone in a long term relationship.

A person free to play, whether that's because that person is single or with his or her partner's full blessing, does not have to carefully vet any or everyone he or she wishes to play with in terms of fidelity, it's for the other person to deal with. There is no such thing as a moral policeman.

I find it quite bazaar that some people just can’t grasp the concept of people knowing at what point they are satisfied their own conscience is clear…. and thus those who can’t grasp it want to stick to an all or nothing approach, which could only be achieved through never fucking another person again unless you happen to be married to them.

It’s a bit like saying “I never touch illegal drugs” and the graspless replying “what about the drug residue on banknotes?”… or someone saying “I would never knowingly try to pass on fake banknotes” and the graspless coming back with the estimated number of forged bank notes in circulation… and then trying to call them a hypocrite.

Reasonably practicable… is not a blanket statement which means doesn’t care or stops caring if the minge is wet. It means there is only so much each individual can do to feasibly ensure they have not breached their own values.... after that point you have to rely on good faith.

I guess some people understand the concept of values and conscience.. and some just don't.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

ask ?

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

You just have to use your best judgement at the end of the day.

Some people still cheat even when they have a partner (Even a wife or girlfriend) who does play with them on the scene. We found this really bizarre.

It's our personal choice not to play with people who are cheating, we will never know for sure, but there's various judgement calls we can make in order to make our choice as informed as possible.

People will always cheat, but you just make the best choices you can at the end of the day.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So would it be safe to answer all the why cant i get a shag i'm married threads,with go to a club nobody give a toss there

Man .or woman up and sort out a way to scratch your itch that doesnt mean others have to be willing accomplices to your deception."

I am surprised at that...visiting an Escort would still be cheating. Wherever you get the sex it is all cheating?

"

well if they are scratching their itch at a swingers club whoever they are scracthing with is a willing accomplice,wheter they are aware of the scrachters relationship status,if not its rape!"

Hhhmmmmmmm....

Noun... willing - the act of making a choice; They may have chosen to have sex, they may not have been given a choice as to whether they helped the person cheat... it depends how 'open' the cheat is.

Adj... willing - disposed or inclined toward; They may be inclined towards group play or playing at a swinging club, it does not follow they are disposed or inclined towards enabling cheats to cheat.

Noun ... accomplice - a person who joins with another in carrying out a plan or to help a person commit a crime; It implies there is prior knowledge, so they may know they are getting fucked, but to be an accomplice to cheating you would have to know the other person would be cheating prior to the act.

hexham

Man .or woman up and sort out a way to scratch your itch that doesnt mean others have to be willing accomplices to your deception.

I am surprised at that...visiting an Escort would still be cheating. Wherever you get the sex it is all cheating?"

Contary to what ppl think i dont think cheats will burn in hell, they just tend not to read what i write

i have as they say been around the block a few times, ppl playing away on swinging sites tend to devote time and energy to the site/swinging that imo could be better spent working on the marriage.i have met very few(ok none) married men who were willing to tackle their problems face on and risk emotional upheaval. Swinging is a cover for mental honesty and honesty matters to me.

Yes, it's still cheating but it is a less dishonest way to scratch the itch. 1 hour with someone you are claiming no relationship with ,who is with you because you are paying them.

i didnt say it was ideal, the ideal would be to work things out with your life partner, but its imo better.

Of course it is partly because of how i see swinging, the fact it involves relationship building, and to be successful the investment of time and energy.

*disclaimer jem is a complex bunny and these are her opinions nothing more

hexham

"I find it quite bazaar that some people just can’t grasp the concept of people knowing at what point they are satisfied their own conscience is clear…. and thus those who can’t grasp it want to stick to an all or nothing approach, which could only be achieved through never fucking another person again unless you happen to be married to them.

It’s a bit like saying “I never touch illegal drugs” and the graspless replying “what about the drug residue on banknotes?”… or someone saying “I would never knowingly try to pass on fake banknotes” and the graspless coming back with the estimated number of forged bank notes in circulation… and then trying to call them a hypocrite.

Reasonably practicable… is not a blanket statement which means doesn’t care or stops caring if the minge is wet. It means there is only so much each individual can do to feasibly ensure they have not breached their own values.... after that point you have to rely on good faith.

I guess some people understand the concept of values and conscience.. and some just don't."

to be honest im giving up explaining

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am surprised at that...visiting an Escort would still be cheating. Wherever you get the sex it is all cheating?

Contary to what ppl think i dont think cheats will burn in hell, they just tend not to read what i write

i have as they say been around the block a few times, ppl playing away on swinging sites tend to devote time and energy to the site/swinging that imo could be better spent working on the marriage.i have met very few(ok none) married men who were willing to tackle their problems face on and risk emotional upheaval. Swinging is a cover for mental honesty and honesty matters to me.

Yes, it's still cheating but it is a less dishonest way to scratch the itch. 1 hour with someone you are claiming no relationship with ,who is with you because you are paying them.

"

The same could be said about swinging but without the money.

All cheating is dishonest, I don't think you can say people only cheat a little bit.

hexham

well if they are scratching their itch at a swingers club whoever they are scracthing with is a willing accomplice,wheter they are aware of the scrachters relationship status,if not its rape!"

not sure if you are deliberatly being obtuse, or baiting me because in your eyes i am moralistic.

i refer all future comments to pole who is far better at words than me

hexham

All cheating is dishonest, I don't think you can say people only cheat a little bit. "

As i said though my view of swinging involves building some form of relationships, which is different to sex work.

i am not saying they cheat just a little bit, i am saying they man up and at least attempt to solve their need without asking others to approve of their behaviour.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

All cheating is dishonest, I don't think you can say people only cheat a little bit.

As i said though my view of swinging involves building some form of relationships, which is different to sex work.

i am not saying they cheat just a little bit, i am saying they man up and at least attempt to solve their need without asking others to approve of their behaviour.

"

So two scenarios...a man decides to try an escort ...he goes to the same escort over and over...he builds up some form of a relationship.

He decides to join a swinging site to find like minded women who don't mind playing with marrieds...they meet over and over, and build up some form of a relationship.

the only difference between these two scenarios is money.

"

So two scenarios...a man decides to try an escort ...he goes to the same escort over and over...he builds up some form of a relationship.

He decides to join a swinging site to find like minded women who don't mind playing with marrieds...they meet over and over, and build up some form of a relationship.

the only difference between these two scenarios is money."

I agree with what you are saying.

How about a third scenario?... he joins a ‘cheating site’ for cheats and then he won’t have to worry about being judged on a ‘swinging site’.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS...and they are still both cheating and forming some sort of relationship.

( sorry, I cut myself off mid post ! )

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

How about a third scenario?... he joins a ‘cheating site’ for cheats and then he won’t have to worry about being judged on a ‘swinging site’."

But some people like to play with married people on here...so why should he?

well if they are scratching their itch at a swingers club whoever they are scracthing with is a willing accomplice,wheter they are aware of the scrachters relationship status,if not its rape!

not sure if you are deliberatly being obtuse, or baiting me because in your eyes i am moralistic.

i refer all future comments to pole who is far better at words than me "

i am neither being obtuse or baiting you i am simply answering yours and others post with my own thoughts,and have found your own posts very informative and in no way moralistic so you should keep posting away

"

How about a third scenario?... he joins a ‘cheating site’ for cheats and then he won’t have to worry about being judged on a ‘swinging site’.

But some people like to play with married people on here...so why should he?"

To up his chances... and so he will have a point when he posts a moan asking what people have against him being married... just another option.

"

Hhhmmmmmmm....

Noun... willing - the act of making a choice; They may have chosen to have sex, they may not have been given a choice as to whether they helped the person cheat... it depends how 'open' the cheat is.

Adj... willing - disposed or inclined toward; They may be inclined towards group play or playing at a swinging club, it does not follow they are disposed or inclined towards enabling cheats to cheat.

Noun ... accomplice - a person who joins with another in carrying out a plan or to help a person commit a crime; It implies there is prior knowledge, so they may know they are getting fucked, but to be an accomplice to cheating you would have to know the other person would be cheating prior to the act. "

and here endeth the second lesson

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Kaz here,

Personally, I am not the moral police, so at a club I am not going to interrogate/ask for the life story. If a person is there, they are persumable a grown up and responsible for their own actions.

If we play we play, we are not going to invite them for Sunday Lunch or be best man at our wedding, it is a one off shag.

Saying that though, if we are arranging to meet a person out of the club situation we would prefer non married, due to the clock watching senario.

Kazx

It’s a bit like a Jew turning up to a Christian church and deciding this is where he wants to pray… some Christians will say “Welcome, come one come all… it’s all about God at the end of the day” and some will say “Hold on a minute, he doesn’t believe in Jesus… shouldn’t he be going to the synagogue down the road?”. To top it off the Jew then starts complaining about how many prayers mention Jesus. Now some of the Christians start to think about the donations the Jew has been making and how he has helped them repair the roof and the challah bread he brings to give to people “May be we shouldn’t talk about Jesus so much, we don’t want to offend him whilst he’s giving us what we want”. But some other Christians say “Fuck that! Jesus is an important part of our beliefs, it’s what being a Christian is all about for us.”

Time passes and more and more Jews come to the Christian church and still the church is divided. Some look at the Jews as useful, they have money, they pay for things, and they bring cakes and bread. Some look at the Jews and see their Christian beliefs being silenced, told to ‘shhhhhhhh’ when they mention Jesus, they are told not to bring bacon sandwiches if they want to go to the breakfast prayer group and they are told “It’s all about God at the end of the day… why should the Jews go to the synagogue, when there are plenty who will take from them here.”

"It’s a bit like a Jew turning up to a Christian church and deciding this is where he wants to pray… some Christians will say “Welcome, come one come all… it’s all about God at the end of the day” and some will say “Hold on a minute, he doesn’t believe in Jesus… shouldn’t he be going to the synagogue down the road?”. To top it off the Jew then starts complaining about how many prayers mention Jesus. Now some of the Christians start to think about the donations the Jew has been making and how he has helped them repair the roof and the challah bread he brings to give to people “May be we shouldn’t talk about Jesus so much, we don’t want to offend him whilst he’s giving us what we want”. But some other Christians say “Fuck that! Jesus is an important part of our beliefs, it’s what being a Christian is all about for us.”

Time passes and more and more Jews come to the Christian church and still the church is divided. Some look at the Jews as useful, they have money, they pay for things, and they bring cakes and bread. Some look at the Jews and see their Christian beliefs being silenced, told to ‘shhhhhhhh’ when they mention Jesus, they are told not to bring bacon sandwiches if they want to go to the breakfast prayer group and they are told “It’s all about God at the end of the day… why should the Jews go to the synagogue, when there are plenty who will take from them here.”

"

Erm... as far as I know Jesus was nailed up - he didn't swing.

"Erm... as far as I know Jesus was nailed up - he didn't swing. "

He did when it was windy

"Erm... as far as I know Jesus was nailed up - he didn't swing.

He did when it was windy "

Musta been that last meal they gave him.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ polo . What a random post

"lol @ polo . What a random post "
Her posts do make you think here in forums which is good as most send you to sleep at times .

hexham

He did when it was windy "

seriously the funniest thing i have ever read on here

"You just have to use your best judgement at the end of the day.

Some people still cheat even when they have a partner (Even a wife or girlfriend) who does play with them on the scene. We found this really bizarre.

It's our personal choice not to play with people who are cheating, we will never know for sure, but there's various judgement calls we can make in order to make our choice as informed as possible.

People will always cheat, but you just make the best choices you can at the end of the day."

yes informed choices i take you mean by using the facialities you are given eyes,ears and mouth.

"

i refer all future comments to pole who is far better at words than me "

Jem why don't you continue answering for yourself and not hide behind others' views.

I don't really ask guys what their marital status is, so that way I don't know and therefore I should be able to justify it and ill be able to sleep soundly at night!

I attend clubs more than I meet one to one. As soon as I enter those hallowed doors of a swinging club I accept ill play with marrieds. But what I won't do is try and justify that its ok to do so, if I've previously made a big song and dance about it when arranging meets via Fab.

I do however understand that arranging the meet with prior knowledge can be too uncomfortable for some. Therefore I suggest that all married guys struggling to get meets turn up at a social and the ladies will fuck you then.

People will do what they want to and they will write their own rules on what they feel is right. Whatever makes them feel at ease is completely acceptable. We all do this.

If you feel the venue makes a difference in what you find acceptable that's fine.

I play with guys I find attractive, that is the line I swing by

hexham

"

i refer all future comments to pole who is far better at words than me

Jem why don't you continue answering for yourself and not hide behind others' views.

"

not hiding, polo said what i said,just better,it seems pointless to post however if someone isnt getting your point. i may be a masochist but banging my head against a brick wall does nothing for me

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

They always start clock watching at about 7.45pm.

"They always start clock watching at about 7.45pm.

"

Yeah but I do that cause I'm missing the second half of corrie xx

hexham

"It’s a bit like a Jew turning up to a Christian church and deciding this is where he wants to pray… some Christians will say “Welcome, come one come all… it’s all about God at the end of the day” and some will say “Hold on a minute, he doesn’t believe in Jesus… shouldn’t he be going to the synagogue down the road?”. To top it off the Jew then starts complaining about how many prayers mention Jesus. Now some of the Christians start to think about the donations the Jew has been making and how he has helped them repair the roof and the challah bread he brings to give to people “May be we shouldn’t talk about Jesus so much, we don’t want to offend him whilst he’s giving us what we want”. But some other Christians say “Fuck that! Jesus is an important part of our beliefs, it’s what being a Christian is all about for us.”

"

The analogy i thought of was that there may be murderers,rapists and pedophiles at a swinging club(for the hard of understanding im not saying they are morally equivalent to adultery, its an analogy).

You will not approve of them, you certainly would not help them commit a crime, however it is not in your power to know if they have committed criminal acts.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Yeah but I do that cause I'm missing the second half of corrie xx "

Now look here half pint........ we know you lurrvveee ya Soaps..... but you have to remember........

Corrie ain't real

Yeah but I do that cause I'm missing the second half of corrie xx

Now look here half pint........ we know you lurrvveee ya Soaps..... but you have to

remember........

Corrie ain't real "

Dunna be daft ya getting confused wi emmerdale xx

"

I don't really ask guys what their marital status is, so that way I don't know and therefore I should be able to justify it and ill be able to sleep soundly at night!

I attend clubs more than I meet one to one. As soon as I enter those hallowed doors of a swinging club I accept ill play with marrieds. But what I won't do is try and justify that its ok to do so, if I've previously made a big song and dance about it when arranging meets via Fab.

I do however understand that arranging the meet with prior knowledge can be too uncomfortable for some. Therefore I suggest that all married guys struggling to get meets turn up at a social and the ladies will fuck you then.

People will do what they want to and they will write their own rules on what they feel is right. Whatever makes them feel at ease is completely acceptable. We all do this.

If you feel the venue makes a difference in what you find acceptable that's fine.

I play with guys I find attractive, that is the line I swing by "

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

He did when it was windy

Musta been that last meal they gave him. "

Oh I love it!!

lol for real - thanks all for making me smile tonight!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... i feel really really uneasy about this.. and i know that someone will have a go at me for this... but there is an overwhelming sense of "ignorance is bliss" and "step thru the doors and the morals disappear" running thru a lot of peoples opinions and I do have to say that does really disappoint me.....

so is the opinion of single guys that goes to clubs that we are actually single, or that we must be married and playing away.....

"

The analogy i thought of was that there may be murderers,rapists and pedophiles at a swinging club(for the hard of understanding im not saying they are morally equivalent to adultery, its an analogy).

You will not approve of them, you certainly would not help them commit a crime, however it is not in your power to know if they have committed criminal acts."

Spooky... what I was going to type before thinking of the analogy was....

Would you want to invite men into your bed who are known to be wife beating, paedophile, convicted sex offenders? It is a closed question so only requires a yes or no.

Don’t jump ahead and say I am comparing cheats to wife beating, paedophile, convicted sex offenders… that’s not the route I’m taking.

I would hope most would say no…. but there is no real way of knowing if you have or haven’t whether you are at a club or your home.

But I didn't finish the rest of it as I went down the analogy route.

It would have probably sounded a bit like....

People who are not cheating are doing nothing wrong in going to a swinging club, lets be clear about that. They have the full consent of anyone who matters to be there.

To even remotely imply non-cheats who state they have no wish to help a cheater to cheat shouldn’t do so if they attend swinging clubs, is only one side step away from saying “if you don’t want to be burgled don’t own a house” or “if you don’t want your car to be in an accident, don’t drive it”.

hexham

"

You will not approve of them, you certainly would not help them commit a crime, however it is not in your power to know if they have committed criminal acts.

Spooky... what I was going to type before thinking of the analogy was....

Would you want to invite men into your bed who are known to be wife beating, paedophile, convicted sex offenders? It is a closed question so only requires a yes or no.

Don’t jump ahead and say I am comparing cheats to wife beating, paedophile, convicted sex offenders… that’s not the route I’m taking.

I would hope most would say no…. but there is no real way of knowing if you have or haven’t whether you are at a club or your home.

But I didn't finish the rest of it as I went down the analogy route.

It would have probably sounded a bit like....

People who are not cheating are doing nothing wrong in going to a swinging club, lets be clear about that. They have the full consent of anyone who matters to be there.

To even remotely imply non-cheats who state they have no wish to help a cheater to cheat shouldn’t do so if they attend swinging clubs, is only one side step away from saying “if you don’t want to be burgled don’t own a house” or “if you don’t want your car to be in an accident, don’t drive it”.

"

or if you are wearing a short skirt...

people seem to have trouble understanding responsibility.

[Removed by poster at 24/01/12 00:02:27]

"so is the opinion of single guys that goes to clubs that we are actually single, or that we must be married and playing away....."

It is the opinion held by some of single guys in clubs but not of others.

The bottom line is simple: If you are in a club and playing with a married man bothers you, ask him. If he tells you he's not married you have no other way of disproving that. If you suspect he's married, ask him, if he says he isn't, you have no choice but to take him at his word. If you still choose to listen to your instincts then in all honesty - you probably didn't want to play with him anyway.

I don’t want my house to be burgled and I think thieves are scum… there I have said it… THEY ARE SCUM!

I try my best not to help the scumbag burglars by locking my doors and windows, leaving lights on, keeping the fence in good condition and so on….. but there is only so much I can do. There’s not a lot I can do to stop them if they choose to throw a brick through a large window. It doesn’t mean I think it’s OK.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I'd gladly stop mid flow in a club and ask a guy I had picked up if he was married.....but I was taught not to speak with my mouth full....

"I'd gladly stop mid flow in a club and ask a guy I had picked up if he was married.....but I was taught not to speak with my mouth full...."

rogl love it best post on this thread for me

"I'd gladly stop mid flow in a club and ask a guy I had picked up if he was married.....but I was taught not to speak with my mouth full....

rogl love it best post on this thread for me "

+1

"

But some people like to play with married people on here...so why should he?"

Maybe they should join a cheaters site then that way they get the best of both worlds

Or a cheaters and a swingers site...or take his escort to a swingers club... The limits on personal choice are endless...

" There is no such thing as a moral policeman."

Really ?

I think there's a whole force of them here in these forums.

It's just a good job they don't have powers of arrest !

"I don’t want my house to be burgled and I think thieves are scum… there I have said it… THEY ARE SCUM!

I try my best not to help the scumbag burglars by locking my doors and windows, leaving lights on, keeping the fence in good condition and so on….. but there is only so much I can do. There’s not a lot I can do to stop them if they choose to throw a brick through a large window. It doesn’t mean I think it’s OK.

"

Jews, christians,murders,peados,thieves and burglars,i struggle to find how the above which i am sure the majority on here also condem equate in any way to married men playing away in a swingers club

"I don’t want my house to be burgled and I think thieves are scum… there I have said it… THEY ARE SCUM!

Jews, christians,murders,peados,thieves and burglars,i struggle to find how the above which i am sure the majority on here also condem equate in any way to married men playing away in a swingers club"

Well you either understand analogies or you don't. I can't really help you if you don't get it.

Jews, christians,murders,peados,thieves and burglars,i struggle to find how the above which i am sure the majority on here also condem equate in any way to married men playing away in a swingers club

Well you either understand analogies or you don't. I can't really help you if you don't get it."

Anal-ologies yes yes i much prefer to deal in the real time not what ifs

Well you either understand analogies or you don't. I can't really help you if you don't get it.

Anal-ologies yes yes i much prefer to deal in the real time not what ifs"

Actually reading your posts in this thread I think you prefer dealing with your own ass-umptions.

As you say.... "most would condem"... so how do people ensure they don't shag a wife beater or a sex offender? Do you ask? I doubt anyone does... which kind of means you don't care, wherever you chiose to play, as long as you get a shag... if your logic is applied.

Anal-ologies yes yes i much prefer to deal in the real time not what ifs

Actually reading your posts in this thread I think you prefer dealing with your own ass-umptions.

As you say.... "most would condem"... so how do people ensure they don't shag a wife beater or a sex offender? Do you ask? I doubt anyone does... which kind of means you don't care, wherever you chiose to play, as long as you get a shag... if your logic is applied."

I really dont care if i get a shag, as i happen to have it on tap at home for me its a little fun not something that runs my life, or that i find i need to justify how where or in what circumstances i indeed have that shag,come to think of it my shags come from a pretty reliable source and are mostly security checked so i really dont have to think about it! So i guess i use my eyes ears and mouth and make a highly informed choice as to who i shag

Hey it’s no skin off my nose if you are happy to have a wife beater jizz in your living room. If you choose not to ask ... it's OK.

As i said i use my eyes ears and mouth,i ask questions listen and observe i use informed choices as to who i meet

"Hey it’s no skin off my nose if you are happy to have a wife beater jizz in your living room. If you choose not to ask ... it's OK.

"

You really are a piece of work yeah

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

But some people like to play with married people on here...so why should he?

Maybe they should join a cheaters site then that way they get the best of both worlds"

That would obviously be their choice....I for one am not going to be the one to tell adults what sites they should be on.

We all have choices, some people play with marrieds, some don't.

It isn't up to me to condemn the married people playing as none of it affects us. It is their life, their choice and their conscience they are dealing with....so their choice of what site to be on too.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

OK if you cant debate like adults, take it private please.

"OK if you cant debate like adults, take it private please."

I see no reason to have any futher debate on this issue wheter in open forum or private as it has been dragged far enough into the gutter

Right this is the way forward....get tattoo of bar codes of their number of their wedding license stamped on their head of all people who get married....only specialised tattoo removal company's can take this off when a decree Absolute certificate is shown. Simple isn't, problem solved. Fire your next dilemma at me, am sure I can think of something as non logical to sort it

bloody hell you lot, you have all gone off track. The question was how do we know who is married and who isn't in club. Am I the only one to give a sensible answer and not drift

"OK if you cant debate like adults, take it private please.

I see no reason to have any futher debate on this issue wheter in open forum or private as it has been dragged far enough into the gutter"

It's odd you should see it as being dragged into the gutter, as I thought I was just applying your own comments back to you.

Wasn't it you who said...

" Or another thought is it more like an animal instinct in a highly charged sexual atmosphere and the majority then dont give a feck and get on with the fun "
....when the thread was going along the lines of it not always being possible to check.

Wasn't it you who posted...
" well if they are scratching their itch at a swingers club whoever they are scracthing with is a willing accomplice,wheter they are aware of the scrachters relationship status,if not its rape! "

... is not knowing only a finger pointing offence at swinging clubs.

The point is whether people meet at home or in a club, there's only so much they can ask.

Because you are unable to find something out it does not mean you don't care nor that you condone or even that you are prepared to turn a blind eye.... if it did then the same applies to you and everyone else with regards to all the different types of scum you can think of to list.

My apologies if using another poster’s own argument is childish.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is going round in circles.

Thread closed.