FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you remember your first orgasm?

Do you remember your first orgasm?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

I thought I had inadvertently done something really wrong to myself

Once id floated back down to the bed I had to give it another go just to make sure everything really was ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep I remember shuddering, about falling over, and not being able to focus my eyes for nearly half a minute after... after that, I was hooked....

Wolf

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

Yeah was about 11. Thought WOW like that. Used to take me an hour because I wasn't sure what I was doing. Now fine tuned to a fine art.

Scarlett

Can't remember the exact date, as I started to masturbate when I was quite young, as in before I reach my teens!

When I was bout 14/15 I used to have a regular play on Sunday night bath time lol. I would take the radio in with me and listen to the charts and rub the hot warm bubbles everywhere, wow I certainly learned how my body worked and haven't stopped since

"I thought I had inadvertently done something really wrong to myself

Once id floated back down to the bed I had to give it another go just to make sure everything really was ok

"

Pretty similar here lol think i was about 11 years old

Id been playing wi it fa years on and off and this one day it came

Scared the fookin shite outta me i can tell ya

I thought it had burst or summat xx

Yes i was about 15 i rubbed my clit with the side of a scholl foot scraper.

As an avid reader and general nosy little bastard, I knew exactly what they were and set out trying to provoke one!

I can't remember the age but I was in the very early stages of puberty and desperate to spunk everywhere. When it happened I was delighted and became an instant addict.

Yes I do.....

oh yes, holiday romance what an eyeopener.

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

i was 13 and a mate who was 12 asked if i could cum , so showing off i said course i can , he said well go on then show me , he pushed me so i started to wank , and wank and wank and wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh i shot loads i dont know who was scared most me or him lol

when i got home i just had to do it again more relaxed and thought fuck this is great !! also he used to wank me off and i saw him shoot for thre first time when he reached 14 lol oh happy days

When I was a very little girl, I discovered that if I sat in a certain way, and concentrated on the nice feeling.... the feeling got even nicer I had absolutely no idea what it was, I was only about 6 at the time

I remember once, sitting on the couch watching telly doing it, and my mum saying,

" Helen! don't sit like that!! "

I didn't know why she was annoyed, but that's when I started doing it out of sight behind the couch! lol!

That's how I carried on masterbating all my life, have it down pat... still can't 'do it' with me fingers to this day

Oh yes!! It was over a copy of Park Lane I found under my dad's side of the bed, locked myself in the bathroom and woohoo!!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Haven't got a scooby.

Yes.

Can't remember when but I know I was alone

Found at a very young age, pre puberty, that by shinning up a pole and hanging on at the top I could get a very pleasurable sensation in my groin area.Did not feel like the same type of orgasm as now.Strane but true.

"Found at a very young age, pre puberty, that by shinning up a pole and hanging on at the top I could get a very pleasurable sensation in my groin area.Did not feel like the same type of orgasm as now.Strane but true. "

Can you only get it on with pole dancers now?

So that's why moms bike had a "pointy up" saddle?

"i was 13 and a mate who was 12 asked if i could cum , so showing off i said course i can , he said well go on then show me , he pushed me so i started to wank , and wank and wank and wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh i shot loads i dont know who was scared most me or him lol

when i got home i just had to do it again more relaxed and thought fuck this is great !! also he used to wank me off and i saw him shoot for thre first time when he reached 14 lol oh happy days "

Mine was pretty much a carbon copy of that!

» Add a new message to this topic