FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Animals V Humans

Animals V Humans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you think that animals are our equal? Do you prefer the company of animals to humans? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Cumbrians and Welsh - step away from the keyboard - NOW

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends who the people are.

My two cats are the only creatures that will ever share my house on a permanant basis

"

Do you think that animals are our equal? Do you prefer the company of animals to humans? xx"

we love our cats and at times, they are much better company than humans

i think when you look at some of the things us huiman have done over the years animals are superior to us

I enjoy the company of my hubby and my dog, they can both be pain in the bum sometimes though.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"i think when you look at some of the things us huiman have done over the years animals are superior to us "

+1

Devil

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

My friend Mark (who is a ninja) says he can knock out a Golden Eagle with one punch.

"My friend Mark (who is a ninja) says he can knock out a Golden Eagle with one punch."

You owe me a fecking lappie - just spat me vimto all over mine - that proper made me LOL

Thought this was one of them pervy threads that get pulled quick

We are all animals, we all have the same urges and instincts.

Makes you wonder who is watching who's behaviour at the zoo.

i like people to shag lol But i like my horses dogs cats sheep thay are never nasty and the same day in day out xx

Animals aren't pets, they're livestock and if I can't eat it at some point it ain't getting carpet space in my house.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"i think when you look at some of the things us huiman have done over the years animals are superior to us "

Well...kind of. But animals do horrific things to each other too! Cats are evil little feckers for a start.

I guess you could say we should know better though...

Animals give you total unconditional love, not many humans do

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

do you mean cats that kill for fun

"i think when you look at some of the things us huiman have done over the years animals are superior to us

Well...kind of. But animals do horrific things to each other too! Cats are evil little feckers for a start.

I guess you could say we should know better though..."

Animal will only attack or kill for a reason, food, self defence, to protect their young, to protect their territory etc

can you say the same about people?

cwmbran

we are superior because we choose what we do animals always act on instinct

cwmbran

"i think when you look at some of the things us huiman have done over the years animals are superior to us

Animal will only attack or kill for a reason, food, self defence, to protect their young, to protect their territory etc

"

lots of animals kill for fun and generally on a larger scale people kill for the same reasons as you gave for animals.

"we are superior because we choose what we do animals always act on instinct"

We cant fly though can we.

lots of animals kill for fun and generally on a larger scale people kill for the same reasons as you gave for animals."

humm we'll agree to differ on that one

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"Cumbrians and Welsh - step away from the keyboard - NOW "

ok ive stepped away

cwmbran

[Removed by poster at 20/01/12 18:03:19]

cwmbran

lots of animals kill for fun and generally on a larger scale people kill for the same reasons as you gave for animals.

humm we'll agree to differ on that one "

people don't always agree

i quite like their music, House of the Rising Sun and we gotta get out of this place for starters

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Some humans are animals.

Grrrrrrr.

Bradford

"i quite like their music, House of the Rising Sun and we gotta get out of this place for starters"

Hate to be a burdon, but San Francisacn Nights wasn't too bad either.

you could not Put a Price on their music these days

Bradford

Fame academy indeed.

I prefer cat and dog over children for certain.

"I prefer cat and dog over children for certain.

"

Our chinese take away doesn't do kids thank fook

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I cried more when my dog had to be put to sleep than i did when my mother died. Think I prefer dogs.

The difference is in name only

Some animals are actually less barbaric than some humans xx

My dog an 2 cats are my children now that the human one have grown and left and I would put them ahead of most people

"I cried more when my dog had to be put to sleep than i did when my mother died. Think I prefer dogs. "

I know what you mean, i loved my mum but my dogs where always there for me, they didnt judge me, they loved me for what i was.

"we are superior because we choose what we do animals always act on instinct

We cant fly though can we."

Yes. Whatever weakness man has we overcome by inventing technology. We cannot fly; we invent aircraft. We are too weak to pull the plough; we invent a combustion engine. We can't lick our balls; ...actually we are still working on that one......

Inventing an aircraft isnt the same as flying like a bird though is it.

"

Do you think that animals are our equal? Do you prefer the company of animals to humans? xx"

No and no, but it depends on the humans in question- I prefer my pets company to many humans, just not all

"I cried more when my dog had to be put to sleep than i did when my mother died. Think I prefer dogs.

I know what you mean, i loved my mum but my dogs where always there for me, they didnt judge me, they loved me for what i was."

i personally think you love animal and people different, i love my animals, last year someone was going round shooting cats where i live, i had 3 shot within 5 months and the vets bills cost me over £3000, even tho the vets gave me an option of having them put to sleep there was no way, id find the money from somewhere because they arnt just cats to me they are part of my family that cant simply be replaced, however we did have to have one of them put to sleep because there was just nothing that could be done to save her and im not ashamed to say i cried my heart out, id had her 8 years and missed her terribly and even tho putting her to sleep was the only option we had i still felt as guilty as hell, i feel the same way about my pup, but im not nutty i love my animals as animals and to comapir the love for my pets to the love for my mum or kids seems a little odd to me, i love all of them with all my heart but not in the same way

Interesting responces if a little ill-informed but that's people for you.

Man is brutal but so are lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, monkeys, apes, baboons, elephants, buffaloes, bulls, dogs, sharks ...i could go on but dealing death or attacking others of the same ilk are not traits just native to man.

I have yet to see any other creature resuscitate, fix broken limbs, stitch wounds, revive or any other life saving task on each other.

Why well because in reality they are in the main dumb critters and lesser beings in many cases domesticated by man.

So simply put man is a more evolved being capable of far more thought and emotions than other inhabitants of this world. The domesticated ones do make ideal companions though for the lonely though.

"Animals give you total unconditional love,

"

....so long as you feed them

"not many humans do"

.....even if you feed them

Humans first, animals second, and I'm very fond of my pets too. I do talk to my pets, so I'm that little less sane (according to questions in surveys) for doing that. Which company would I prefer - depends on the person

Wolf

wirral

"I cried more when my dog had to be put to sleep than i did when my mother died. Think I prefer dogs.

I know what you mean, i loved my mum but my dogs where always there for me, they didnt judge me, they loved me for what i was."

i miss my dog, even with a house full of kids house feels empty without him. He always knew when i was sad and gave me hugs x i asked on here about puppies, wondering if anyone knew anyone who's had puppies. Seen a baby springer at the school. Melted my cold cold heart haha

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Animals give you total unconditional love,

....so long as you feed them

not many humans do

.....even if you feed them "

Best post on the thread....

I know what you mean, i loved my mum but my dogs where always there for me, they didnt judge me, they loved me for what i was. i miss my dog, even with a house full of kids house feels empty without him. He always knew when i was sad and gave me hugs x i asked on here about puppies, wondering if anyone knew anyone who's had puppies. Seen a baby springer at the school. Melted my cold cold heart haha"

Get to the shelter, lots of sad dogs need good homes there.

wirral

I know what you mean, i loved my mum but my dogs where always there for me, they didnt judge me, they loved me for what i was. i miss my dog, even with a house full of kids house feels empty without him. He always knew when i was sad and gave me hugs x i asked on here about puppies, wondering if anyone knew anyone who's had puppies. Seen a baby springer at the school. Melted my cold cold heart haha

Get to the shelter, lots of sad dogs need good homes there."

not wanting to sound snobbish but i would never have a dog from a shelter. I have young children and would not risk a dog that could have issues.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"

no, they are not, anthropomorphism doesnt make it so...doesnt mean they shouldnt be treated with decency and respect though.To me part of that respect is understanding they are animals and what they need is different to what we need.

I know what you mean, i loved my mum but my dogs where always there for me, they didnt judge me, they loved me for what i was. i miss my dog, even with a house full of kids house feels empty without him. He always knew when i was sad and gave me hugs x i asked on here about puppies, wondering if anyone knew anyone who's had puppies. Seen a baby springer at the school. Melted my cold cold heart haha

Get to the shelter, lots of sad dogs need good homes there. not wanting to sound snobbish but i would never have a dog from a shelter. I have young children and would not risk a dog that could have issues. "

Sorry thats a croc of crap pure bred dogs can be the nastiest things on earth.

There are many dogs which are placid, calm who have been kept by older people who can no longer care for them.

didn't you say you asked on here for people with puppies? you have no idea if they will be good or bad. Is it a puppy you are really looking for to show off or a life long friend that you can trust?

hexham

"

not true of cats, we have two, they hunt for fun.

hexham

Animals dont feel love, they respond to you on an instinctive level.

I know what you mean, i loved my mum but my dogs where always there for me, they didnt judge me, they loved me for what i was.

Animals dont feel love, they respond to you on an instinctive level."

That's about it they still have pack mentality and will respond to the alpha.

in the night garden

"My friend Mark (who is a ninja) says he can knock out a Golden Eagle with one punch.

You owe me a fecking lappie - just spat me vimto all over mine - that proper made me LOL "

Mark is pretty awesome. He says sharks just want hugs but don't know how to hug and end up eating us by accident.

He also claims he has punched 6 dolphins in the face.

"we are superior because we choose what we do animals always act on instinct"

Some will say that acting on instinct is a better way

cwmbran

What a lot of people don't realise is when a dog is licking their face, they think it is the dog being affectionate - it is actually an instinctive move intended to get their parent(s) to vomit so they can get food.

hmmmmmmmm....now there's a hard one......just love spending time with my animals....my pigs were ace....and the sheep are just (A'Hemm...coff...coff) great fun

but....human company is nice......and as strange as it may seem....when i fancy a shag or a pint down the pub....would rather it were with a real live hooman being

hexham

Animals dont feel love, they respond to you on an instinctive level.

That's about it they still have pack mentality and will respond to the alpha.

"

so many dogs and cats are overweight because ppl anthropomorphise. Its just as much abuse as starving them. Our cats are valued and loved, but by accepting they are cats, animals with their own specific needs we are better able to care for them.

"My friend Mark (who is a ninja) says he can knock out a Golden Eagle with one punch.

You owe me a fecking lappie - just spat me vimto all over mine - that proper made me LOL

Mark is pretty awesome. He says sharks just want hugs but don't know how to hug and end up eating us by accident.

He also claims he has punched 6 dolphins in the face."

Now that I know has gotta be complete bollox - I have it on good authority that dolphins are the hardest creatures on this planet - they hide behind this Flipper facade, but really they hang round precincts in hoodies beating up poncy so-called martial artistes whenever they dare to ninj down the street for a packet of throwing stars and a nunchaku

in the night garden

He also claims he has punched 6 dolphins in the face.

Now that I know has gotta be complete bollox - I have it on good authority that dolphins are the hardest creatures on this planet - they hide behind this Flipper facade, but really they hang round precincts in hoodies beating up poncy so-called martial artistes whenever they dare to ninj down the street for a packet of throwing stars and a nunchaku "

*funky googles Walker's Nunchaku crisps*

Just thought, the only thing that differs us from animals is money and vanity.

i love spending time with our cats on my own, i get to watch whatever i want on telly without them moaning

I once read a book called,,,,, “Tiger in the Bed” it was written by a geezer named Claude Bawls !!!!!

"

people kill for the same resons,self defence,to protect there young,to protect their territory etc etc

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

people kill for the same resons,self defence,to protect there young,to protect their territory etc etc"

Animals don't kill for money, though. Many thousands of humans do.

people kill for the same resons,self defence,to protect there young,to protect their territory etc etc

Animals don't kill for money, though. Many thousands of humans do."

animals dont no what money is but if they did they would fuck you up for it

cwmbran

Animals don't kill for money, though. Many thousands of humans do."

Well if you look at the reasons why people kill for money - ie for power or need then animals kill for these reasons to

Many animals will also kill their or others offspring to.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

The main difference between humans and animals is that animals are not self-aware.

If I were to line up my six dogs and then shoot one, the other 5 would just sit there waiting their turn!

Animals have no concept of love, no sense of humour and absolutely no morals whatsoever.

Your dog for example could kill your child and not give it a second thought (it has no thought process, no capacity to 'reason')and then just go for a walk or eat its dinner like nothing has happened, because in the dogs mind nothing did happen.

What animals are VERY aware of is their environment in as much that the slightest small change to them is perceived as a potential threat.

Your dog, cat, parrot doesn't give a toss if you live or die, its programmed like everything else to exist but has no concept of life.

When an animal gives the impression of say grief on the loss or death of its keeper its because it sees it as a major disruption to its normal environment.

Animals do not kill for fun, they simply have no concept of fun. Well fed cats will still kill easy live prey because that is what they are programmed to do. The 'idea' that they kill for fun is a human concept not an animal concept.

Having done a lot of volunteer work with a local dog rescue I can tell you that 99% of the inmates are there because of issues created by its previous keeper. The percentage of inmates because 'it's owner died' is very low indeed.

Whenever there is a dog attack in the news the rescue centers typically get overrun with an influx of abandoned dogs of the same or similar breed in the news. Dog rescue centers still haven't recovered from the law banning pittbull types having installed hysteria and fear in the public,not just because of fear of what the dog might do but fear of what the law might do to them for owning something that might 'look like' one of the banned types.

» Add a new message to this topic