FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I Still Dont Know The Answer To Ts Question after 40 odd years - HELP !!

I Still Dont Know The Answer To Ts Question after 40 odd years - HELP !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * times sexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

Im now just turned 50 and since I was about 5ish Ive been unable to get/find a definitive answer to a question that used to drive me up the wall. My Mum and Dad couldnt mske their mind up. i even asked a copper once and he just shrugged his shoulders. Ive been told there is a small "Clique" on the forums (the fan dabba dozy's) who spend all day everyday dispensing wisdom and solving everyones problems from tge comfort of their armchair, so im hoping they ca help me find inner peace at last. and answer my burning question once and for all

"Was it Bill or was it Ben" ???

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

neither it was

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

No it was both...with in on it...

"Im now just turned 50 and since I was about 5ish Ive been unable to get/find a definitive answer to a question that used to drive me up the wall. My Mum and Dad couldnt mske their mind up. i even asked a copper once and he just shrugged his shoulders. Ive been told there is a small "Clique" on the forums (the fan dabba dozy's) who spend all day everyday dispensing wisdom and solving everyones problems from tge comfort of their armchair, so im hoping they ca help me find inner peace at last. and answer my burning question once and for all

Thanks "

May be it was, maybe it wasn't.....one of the many unsolved mysteries of this Ewekneeverse we live in.....

And who are Bill and Ben

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Jeez Im way tooo young for this question

Bill & Ben will deny any involvement as they were both on ........

"Im now just turned 50 and since I was about 5ish Ive been unable to get/find a definitive answer to a question that used to drive me up the wall. My Mum and Dad couldnt mske their mind up. i even asked a copper once and he just shrugged his shoulders. Ive been told there is a small "Clique" on the forums (the fan dabba dozy's) who spend all day everyday dispensing wisdom and solving everyones problems from tge comfort of their armchair, so im hoping they ca help me find inner peace at last. and answer my burning question once and for all

Thanks "

Best ask the gardener

bill n ben r neighbours n will help u out 4 a little lol

Have no a clue Who thay are............ but then i have not a clue about alot of things people run on in forum about at times go right over my head ... thinking god i wish i new ..x

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

the answer is ...................

plib alob plob alob alob of plibalob ploba alob

maybe Bill Ben got a sexy kinky video out we can all see , lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Have no a clue Who thay are............ but then i have not a clue about alot of things people run on in forum about at times go right over my head ... thinking god i wish i new ..x "

same here, if i wasnt too thick to get out of my armchair i'd think someone was attempting to have a go.

Ahh well, threesome sorted for tommorrow night, seeing Sir monday and secrets for a gangbang party friday afternoon...

this armchair swinging lark is fab

hexham

Thanks "

sensible answer...ppl ask advice, others give it, what is your problem, or did someone of the forum turn u down?

"Have no a clue Who thay are............ but then i have not a clue about alot of things people run on in forum about at times go right over my head ... thinking god i wish i new ..x

same here, if i wasnt too thick to get out of my armchair i'd think someone was attempting to have a go.

Ahh well, threesome sorted for tommorrow night, seeing Sir monday and secrets for a gangbang party friday afternoon...

this armchair swinging lark is fab "

well we are all sorts here i could be mucking out ... on my horse even and posting here , lolol xxx thay are well out of date x

hexham

"Have no a clue Who thay are............ but then i have not a clue about alot of things people run on in forum about at times go right over my head ... thinking god i wish i new ..x

this armchair swinging lark is fab well we are all sorts here i could be mucking out ... on my horse even and posting here , lolol xxx thay are well out of date x"

ohhh now im going to be even worse and hijack...

u mentioned travelling more with the horses, any plans to come to northumberland

this armchair swinging lark is fab well we are all sorts here i could be mucking out ... on my horse even and posting here , lolol xxx thay are well out of date x

ohhh now im going to be even worse and hijack...

u mentioned travelling more with the horses, any plans to come to northumberland"

well i will get there , lol xx ao look out jo coming ok cumming , lol xx

"the answer is ...................

plib alob plob alob alob of plibalob ploba alob "

Taxi for Fern, he's pissed.

It was Bill because he told Ben that the blobfelloff blobfelloff

"neither it was "

"And who are Bill and Ben "
the flower pot men

We may never know which one it was... But I wish to record the fact that Hissing Sid was INNOCENT....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I do know.

But I don't know who started this thread.

Now was it Bell or was it Bin ?

""Was it Bill or was it Ben" ???

Thanks "

Sheeez,,, Your giving those poor boys a bad rap here!!!

I reckon it was a Mr Big pulling their strings, wot-really-dun-it !.......

This deffo made us smile.

I blame slowcoach BTW. xxx

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"and I think the little house knew something about it! Don't you?"

Think i will sit on the armchair, sorry fence on this one.

» Add a new message to this topic