FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "Tallhotblond" on Channel 4

"Tallhotblond" on Channel 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

did anybody watch it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

saw it being announced but didnt see it..what was it about..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"did anybody watch it?

"

Yes and probably pulled that exact same face! I work with kids and we're always doing things on child protection. I think there should be campaigns aimed at adults too!

it was about a chat room love triangle that ended up with a guy being murdered. Pretty complicated, so sta y with me...

The woman purported to be an 18 year old girl and she started chatting to a 46 year old guy who pretended at first to be an 18 year old Marine (this is all in the US, of course) She also chatted with a 23 year old guy who worked at the same place as the other guy. She played one against the other for a while and even continued to talk to the older guy when his real age came to light. Anyway, the older guy got jealous and killed the younger one and when it all came out in the wash, the "girl" was actually her mother pretending to be her. This, so called mother, had sent photos, undies and sexual stuff , all belonging to her daughter to up to 7 guys. The killer got life, but as she didnt break any laws, she didnt have to pay at all for her part in it all. Gripping stuff.

Goes to show that anyone can be anything on the internet...

"it was about a chat room love triangle that ended up with a guy being murdered. Pretty complicated, so sta y with me...

The woman purported to be an 18 year old girl and she started chatting to a 46 year old guy who pretended at first to be an 18 year old Marine (this is all in the US, of course) She also chatted with a 23 year old guy who worked at the same place as the other guy. She played one against the other for a while and even continued to talk to the older guy when his real age came to light. Anyway, the older guy got jealous and killed the younger one and when it all came out in the wash, the "girl" was actually her mother pretending to be her. This, so called mother, had sent photos, undies and sexual stuff , all belonging to her daughter to up to 7 guys. The killer got life, but as she didnt break any laws, she didnt have to pay at all for her part in it all. Gripping stuff.

Goes to show that anyone can be anything on the internet... "

my brain hurts now

"

my brain hurts now "

sorry I did say it was complicated...

It was absolute madness... the two liars were old enough to know better and the only innocent party, the young 22 year old guy, was murdered!!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I've just checked, there's no user by the name tall hot blond on here, so us single men can sleep safely,

Couldn't happen on here anyway ... single guys don't get messages...

yes watched this, scary.

does make me wander how many on here are chatting away in the same situation

Forum Mod

I watched it,I found it really sad

Scary what the power of words,jealousy and the fantasy of the perfect relationship can lead to

ok - i admit it

i'm 23 really

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I watched it and found it fascinating... I was trying to wonder to myself if something like that could happen here. and found myself saying "absolutely".....

the "twist" was shocking... even for me....

Forum Mod

"I watched it and found it fascinating... I was trying to wonder to myself if something like that could happen here. and found myself saying "absolutely".....

the "twist" was shocking... even for me...."

Rob is jokingly calling me shorthotblond!

I thought the same at first about this place but then I thought would people really be that naive as to get THAT involved and be THAT manipulated by the words and pictures of someone they had never met? and from someone that had already been found out to be a complete fantasist?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

from the sense of people who have never met then sure..... but how many times have we seen verification use like people marking territory, so for that point of view i could absolutely see it happening....

Something tells me that lady loves her poison and will happily do it again.

"I've just checked, there's no user by the name tall hot blond on here, so us single men can sleep safely,

Couldn't happen on here anyway ... single guys don't get messages... "

pmsl very good

Some get their kicks in some strange ways - shame when innocents pay the price. I'm convinced that happens wholesale these days across the net.

Wolf

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i watched this, and i wouldnt of guessed it was the mother, but how can people fall totally in love with someone over the net without ever meeting?

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"i watched this, and i wouldnt of guessed it was the mother, but how can people fall totally in love with someone over the net without ever meeting? "

You would be surprised.........

» Add a new message to this topic