FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To cum or make another to cum?

To cum or make another to cum?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What turns you on more, cumming or making your partner cum?

I for one get more pleasure giving pleasure than from the act of cumming itself, yes I do like to cum, however to make another person cum is so errotic and rewarding.

What's your point of _iew?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Definately making who I'm playing with cum first, several times hopefully, I find it such a turn on.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

me, then a cuppie..

that's why god gave fingers to finish yourself off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely the Beatles had it..."Cum Together"

Always making the other party cum

I have a problem where I find it really difficult to cum myself so rarely even think about me cumin xx

"Surely the Beatles had it..."Cum Together""

Can be fun, although I love to give, for a partner to cum many times ad collapse in an exhausted heap with thier bodies entwined in mine totally spent orgasmically, Mmmmmm

Pfft!

It's all about me, men cum easily regardless!

"Pfft!

It's all about me, men cum easily regardless!"

lol its called tantric!

"Pfft!

Lol I wish I could cum easily xx

I love the feeling of cumming when with another person, i find it very hard to cum when being played with by someone else, i can do it myself very easy but its not offen i cum by a play mate so when i do find someone who can do it for me its fabulous to share the experience with somebody else

Of course i also love to see my play mate cum but for me i think its 50/50 because to me thats when sex is all about, both getting the same out of it equally

"Pfft!

No they dont!

I like making the man cum best as i can make myself cum anytime.

"Pfft!

It's all about me, men cum easily regardless!

Lol I wish I could cum easily xx "

"I like making the man cum best as i can make myself cum anytime."

i thought the whole point of being with someone else sexually is so you dont have to do it yourself

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love it when 'I want other's to come first' is mentioned.

what a selfless world this is, gives me a warm glow x

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I've got so many silver medals i cum 2nd so often

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I like making the man cum best as i can make myself cum anytime.

i thought the whole point of being with someone else sexually is so you dont have to do it yourself "

You beat me to it.....

I get very turned on by the sound, body movements and facial expressions that a gent makes when he climax and explodes!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I feel that its my duty to ensure my partner orgasms before actual penetration.

"I love it when 'I want other's to come first' is mentioned.

what a selfless world this is, gives me a warm glow x"

i dont want others to cum first, i always get the ones who cant cum again and soon as they cum they bugger off

I dont always need the fuck (although nice), love making others cum, cum and cum.

So errotic to have your partner satisfied sexually, orgasm are a wonderful gift.

I have hd several ladies that I have simply satisfied orally on our meets with penatration never being part of the fun

A gentleman always comes second.

The lady should always come first

The correct answer for any respectable single male on a swinging site is clearly going to be to make your partner cum first!

Yaaaaaaaawn how predictable. Single males posting "I get enjoyment from making my partner cum first" in the hope that women are that naive to think "ooo he puts women first, I just have to meet him!". When the reality of it is that half the single blokes who say it aren't really bothered as long as they get there end away.

Which bloke in there right mind is going to post they don't care if the woman doesn't cum first? (and actuall mean it cause I've already read the reply about the fingers )

Sorry but when I read these threads that's the first thing that comes into my head Is it just me?

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

"A gentleman always comes second.

"

+1 From both our points of _iew

"The correct answer for any respectable single male on a swinging site is clearly going to be to make your partner cum first!

Yaaaaaaaawn how predictable. Single males posting "I get enjoyment from making my partner cum first" in the hope that women are that naive to think "ooo he puts women first, I just have to meet him!". When the reality of it is that half the single blokes who say it aren't really bothered as long as they get there end away.

Which bloke in there right mind is going to post they don't care if the woman doesn't cum first? (and actuall mean it cause I've already read the reply about the fingers )

Sorry but when I read these threads that's the first thing that comes into my head Is it just me?"

I think its just you!

Making my partner cum is more important to me, I adore to give oral and I do mean adore! Maybe its a fetish, but thats how I am wired.

To make others cum, Mmmm wonderful1!

"The correct answer for any respectable single male on a swinging site is clearly going to be to make your partner cum first!

Sorry but when I read these threads that's the first thing that comes into my head Is it just me?"

harsh but from my experience very true

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think it may well be...

My partner coming is as important to me as myself. That's why we do sex - it's a pleasure to share. That's not a thing in search of so-called 'real world cynicism' - that's how it is here.

Wolf

Yaaaaaaaawn how predictable. Single males posting "I get enjoyment from making my partner cum first" in the hope that women are that naive to think "ooo he puts women first, I just have to meet him!". When the reality of it is that half the single blokes who say it aren't really bothered as

long as they get there end away.

There are quite a few more gentlemen around than you post implies

Not every male should be generalized as they are by many on this site

So therefore any single male who says "I enjoy making my partner cum first" is therefore lying in order just to get their leg over?

"

I think its just you!

Making my partner cum is more important to me, I adore to give oral and I do mean adore! Maybe its a fetish, but thats how I am wired.

To make others cum, Mmmm wonderful1! "

Clearly its not Don't get me wrong. I'm not disagreeing with you at all. I'm just saying when I read these threads it smacks of "look at me" when a single male says it. Of course there are genuine guys out there who actually mean it. But speaking from experiance when I was part of a couple the reality is far from what get's said in threads like this

Altho i have met some wonderful sxual partners thro swinging who have been very selfless lovers id say more guys on here are just out to get theirs, so tho not all guys are selfish lovers on here id say more are then arnt

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"A gentleman always comes second.

+1 From both our points of _iew "

Thats good - see my post above ^^^^^^^

"

I think its just you!

To make others cum, Mmmm wonderful1!

Clearly its not Don't get me wrong. I'm not disagreeing with you at all. I'm just saying when I read these threads it smacks of "look at me" when a single male says it. Of course there are genuine guys out there who actually mean it. But speaking from experiance when I was part of a couple the reality is far from what get's said in threads like this "

Well I must be very odd then!

The thread was not a look at me, it was a real question, as I am this way, interesting to know if others are also.

I guess not many men really do like making others cum and thats why I get comments from women about the oral that I give.

If a man lies, then he will be caught out first encounter, so whats the point in the bulshit apart from a cheap quick thrill?

No i think you are right, some men make me cum if they are gentle, but others get too rough.

Sorry but when I read these threads that's the first thing that comes into my head Is it just me?

So therefore any single male who says "I enjoy making my partner cum first" is therefore lying in order just to get their leg over?

"

No not ANY single male. Just a lot. Like I said already who in their right mind is going to post "I don't give a fuck if a women enjoys themself. As long as I empty my sack I don't give a f***"? Not many.

Just my opinion and like i've said, i'll actually correct myself as well, because It's not just from experience of being on here as a couple. It's from speaking to other female members that the truth is there's a lot of blokes out there who will talk the talk but when it comes down to it they're happy to be a panda. Turn up, eat shoots and leaves

MAKING yourpartner cum ! no better sound than hearing the lady cum .mmm FRANKIE X

As I can make myself cum really easily but most men can't, it Is refreshing when they do.

I like to make them cum at some point during an encounter, its like a confirmation that I am doing it right!

Leicestershire

No i think you are right, some men make me cum if they are gentle, but others get too rough."

That cos most guys think all women work in the same way... but hey, I just want a leg over...

Wolf

"

I like to make them cum at some point during an encounter, its like a confirmation that I am doing it right!"

ditto ... or at least make them fake it.

"As I can make myself cum really easily but most men can't, it Is refreshing when they do.

I like to make them cum at some point during an encounter, its like a confirmation that I am doing it right!"

Ooh I love a challenge xx

No not ANY single male. Just a lot. Like I said already who in their right mind is going to post "I don't give a fuck if a women enjoys themself. As long as I empty my sack I don't give a f***"? Not many.

Just my opinion and like i've said, i'll actually correct myself as well, because It's not just from experience of being on here as a couple. It's from speaking to other female members that the truth is there's a lot of blokes out there who will talk the talk but when it comes down to it they're happy to be a panda. Turn up, eat shoots and leaves "

Sad fact of life I guess!

Leicestershire

"As I can make myself cum really easily but most men can't, it Is refreshing when they do.

I like to make them cum at some point during an encounter, its like a confirmation that I am doing it right!

Ooh I love a challenge xx"

can I stand next to you in the queue Soapy?

Wolf

Ooh I love a challenge xx"

I know but I haven't got that long!!!

You said before that you cum rarely...

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I have difficulty cumming at all making my partner cum is more likely to excite me.. I love to hear a man moan when being touched .

Wolf

"

No but you can stand behind me anytime mate xx

I know but I haven't got that long!!!

You said before that you cum rarely..."

Lol I was on about the challenge of making you cum xx

Leicestershire

Wolf

No but you can stand behind me anytime mate xx"

Deal...

That's one heck of a gauntlet you laid down there testa - I'm a long haul flyer too...

Wolf

"

Deal...

Wolf

"

Soapy smiles broadly and slowly bends over xx

Leicestershire

"

Soapy smiles broadly and slowly bends over xx"

Leapfrog it is then!

Wolf

Wolf

No but you can stand behind me anytime mate xx

Deal...

That's one heck of a gauntlet you laid down there testa - I'm a long haul flyer too...

Wolf

"

Ah but squirting and cumming are not necessarily the same thing- they are not mutually inclusive

There's no better feeling or vision than making a woman come

i like to make a girl cum, and love it when a girl does same for me in return

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i always prefer it,if the female cums first.

preferably prior to my arrival.

then we can concentrate on me me me.

» Add a new message to this topic