FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where do you get more offers?

Where do you get more offers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

on site or off site?

got me thinking the other day cuz i get more attention from the op sex off here and since joining i havent had much on here lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when you say off site do you mean places like swinging clubs etc or just people that are none swingiong related, ie people you just meet in your every day life?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

clubs

As a happily married mum and housewife men rarely come on to me, outside of a swinging enviroment....strangely

Both ....... other week i was at Tescos had a man chating me up asking where i lived and all sorts made me smile and the men who clean my car always asking me out and to there houses . lol

I find the best offers at Aldi and also Tesco.

Aldi's special buys are really good.

"when you say off site do you mean places like swinging clubs etc or just people that are none swingiong related, ie people you just meet in your every day life?"

yeh just everyday life

"I find the best offers at Aldi and also Tesco.

Aldi's special buys are really good. "

so are watrose , lol

Clubs tend to get us the most offers

"Both ....... other week i was at Tescos had a man chating me up asking where i lived and all sorts made me smile and the men who clean my car always asking me out and to there houses . lol "

am not surprised

"when you say off site do you mean places like swinging clubs etc or just people that are none swingiong related, ie people you just meet in your every day life?

yeh just everyday life"

i get the odd offer in every day life, ive had a couple of contractors from work ask for my number, i did actually go for a drink with one which is something i would not normally do but he was dishy and being a contractor hes was only at my place of work for a couple of days so didnt really see it as mixing buisness with pleasure lol i had a guy come upto me while i was shopping in wolverhampton once just out the blue and ask me if i wanted to go for a drink with him lol didnt know people was even that bold ive had a few guys stop in the car and ask me where im going, where i live, do i want a lift etc when im on my way out, but they could just be nutters lol i get the odd offer now and again but i get far nore attention on here or in clubs as i think is expected

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Both, there's a couple of women who live up my road that are always trying to get in my trousers.

I dont get offera anywhere

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

We're quite flirtatious when we go out together, more about fun than getting an offer but of course we wouldn't turn down some fun having put the groundwork in that 'norm' environment.

We don't fall short of offers on here. Just a case of which appeal and where there's mutual attraction.

Some great offers on group on at the moment though.

Two childs pony trekking half days for twenty five squids.

Always on public transport or in the supermarkets, however I have been asked out countless times by horny dads even though I deal with their kids and wives all the time at work even got one sending me texts after he took my number from his wives phone grrr xx

Red.... Only gets the offers of three for two down sports direct haha only kidding xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well obviously on here or in clubs. But usually chatted up on a night out(vanilla). I have had guys do some random things.

I was on the tube with jay and a young good looking black guy sat opposite me and he had the most gorgeous smile and he was smiling at me the whole time. I just thought he was being friendly. When he got up to leave he came over to me and said "i want to lick you all over" then as he was walking off kept looking back and when he got of he stayed watching until the tube moved. I wasnt just sat with jay i actually had my arm linked in his so it was obvious i was with him. Jay's face was a bloody picture and he still swears the guy had recognized me from here lol

In swingers clubs

i am oblivious to it most of the time, so i would say on here, as people have a tendency to be more direct and leave me in no doubt whatsoever whether i'm in with a chance or not

"Clubs tend to get us the most offers "

+1

It all depends upon how many hours I'm working per week really. If I'm doing 70 to (God help me!) 85 odd then on here easily as I don't have much time for women to come into contact with, except a few girls in dealerships I flirt with and women who smile at me from their cars lol!

If I do 60 to 70 hours like a normal week so run into women when I shop etc then I'd find it tough to call, but probably here still.

If I have a nice easy week of under 60 hours then the vanilla world wins on number of offers hands down, as I'll go out on the pop! If you go out round Leeds city centre you get dozens of offers on a night, you simply have to walk into a pub, lol! Drink is certainly a great uninhibitor, I imagine it gives vanilla folk the ability to ask that swingers are used to!

» Add a new message to this topic