FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > not allowed

not allowed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to ask people on here for their reccomendations for camming sites !!!! well I never lol

Does anyone know where we can go to look at what we are allowed to post and what we are not allowed to post.

I would like to point out that I asked for the information to be in a private pm not in the open forums

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

when ever you press reply to a thread, the rules appear at the top..

also when opening one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well I checked the rules and silly me I can't find any reason as to why my thread looking for cam to cam sites should be removed.

I wasn't being nasty,malicous,promoting crime,promoting other swingers sites,or anything else for that matter, I just aksed for people to pm me if they had knowledge of camming sites.

It's ok to pm about dogging sites on here so can't see the differnce really.

So as my last thread asking for info on said camming sites was removed !!!! can I expect this one to be removed as well.

An explanation of why it was removed in a pm by the mods would have been nice not to mention showing a bit of respect.

By *odka n CokeCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

I was recently blocked for sending a pm with the link to a swingers club where I was trying to arrange a meet with the couple I was chatting to.

It said that url's are not allowed and to go back and remove it before clicking 'send'.

I hadn't even included the url but thought, okay, fine, rules are rules and removed the name of the club anyway, only to then be blocked when I sent the pm!!!

I sent a message to admin asking why and was ignored. Seems to me, they're making up the rules as they go along...(I'll probably get blocked for voicing an opinion now).

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

nothing like the melodramatic huh?????

i have been stopped from sendng messages including url's for sister sites to fab before, no biggy, just make it not look like a url with spaces in etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it not pretty much common sense that given that this site is a commercial operation, then maybe the sites owners aren't going to be overly keen on people promoting rival sites?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Is it not pretty much common sense that given that this site is a commercial operation, then maybe the sites owners aren't going to be overly keen on people promoting rival sites?"

Ah ha, someone who gets it

To the comment of mods should show respect and mail people when they get a post removed....it isn't compulsory for a mod to do this and a lot of them time isn't welcome....going by the rants in the forums when a post is sometimes removed then it sort of proves my point.

If a mod deemed fit to remove a post and you don't agree with it, then use the CONTACT button to let Admin know, as asked in the forum rules.

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules