FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Work Life/Swinging Life

Work Life/Swinging Life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heatingcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

Just a question really to you all.

We run a business (don't worry moderators we are not going to advertise it!) and were just wondering if anyone would mix their business life with their personal life.

There was a news article a while ago about a guy who advertised for nude/naturist IT girls for his work - just wondered if anyone would would do the same but as swingers.

ie - work naked, work hard but have some 'fun' during working hours?

Just a thought......... Maybe a new venture!

Happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

no...it would merge into getting paid to swing for me.

i would work in a club no problem, but then it would be clear what my job was,whether behind the bar or playing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i could get a naked female apprentice gas fitter then yes id deff think about it xx

By *oystaMan  over a year ago

Liverpool Tuebrook

gawd no i manage a pub some of my more elderly customers would have a heart attack

"Just a question really to you all.

We run a business (don't worry moderators we are not going to advertise it!) and were just wondering if anyone would mix their business life with their personal life.

There was a news article a while ago about a guy who advertised for nude/naturist IT girls for his work - just wondered if anyone would would do the same but as swingers.

ie - work naked, work hard but have some 'fun' during working hours?

Just a thought......... Maybe a new venture!

Happy swinging "

I actually think you will find thats not legal, Emplying someone whos a swinger because you want sex with them goes against the equal opportunities act

Where did the guy advertise for his nude IT girl? was it in a personal add because im suprised someone didnt have him in court for that

But besides that no i wouldnt go for a job that advertised for a swinger, simply because if i got to the point i didnt want to play with you anymore would i loose my job?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Recreation time is the break from work, a way to chill... well it is to me. I like the clear devide. I wouldn't like the two to overlap and merge.

By *heatingcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

Ha ha good point it was nude house (google search will reveal it)

I think the point of the job was that he wasn't actually doing anything illegal in the job itself (although he just advertised for girls so the advertiement was a little dodgy!)

In this hypothetical example it's not illegal as you are not 'expected' to have sex (not in your contract as it were) its just you are sharing your workplace with others who have similar interests and the opportunity is there

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Wouldn't it end up like just having another wife... the sex would fizzle out and you still have to give her money every week.

I would hate it. Apart from the fact that if I was able to have sex any time during work etc I'd get bored sick of it, I don't have that huge a sex drive, I wouldn't want to be constantly thought of in a sexualised way.

I am very different from real life to alter ego. I am fairly prudish in real life. When I go to Chams I'm always trying to cover myself up in the changing room, ill undress / redress as I would on a beach, keeping towels wrapped around me whilst I took knickers off etc. I could not stand there buck naked changing. The changiung room represents a kind of no mans club between real life and swinging for me.

I could be in a public play room with legs open and a guys head between my thighs, but I'd still feel really nervous the following day if I had to have a smear.

I like the clear divide, it works for me

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Ha ha good point it was nude house (google search will reveal it)

I think the point of the job was that he wasn't actually doing anything illegal in the job itself (although he just advertised for girls so the advertiement was a little dodgy!)

In this hypothetical example it's not illegal as you are not 'expected' to have sex (not in your contract as it were) its just you are sharing your workplace with others who have similar interests and the opportunity is there"

advertising for one sex is illegal except for certain categories of jobs...IT is not one of them...

so the office would probably end up full of horny single men claiming they were straight

i would love it.... to run or help with the running of a swingers club or hotel, with a few extra benefits... it would mean i could be as open in my work life as i am in every other aspect of my life.... perfect!! (her)

» Add a new message to this topic