FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A dirty subject

A dirty subject

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, but why don't people that own a dog pick its shit up when they take it for a walk ?

It's not pleasant, it makes me heave and I've been sick in my own mouth before now, but I always pick it up

and I haven't got a dog !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to find that doggy bag kept my hands warm whilst walking in winter

can i add, that i do actually have a dog

but the amount of shit that people leave on the pavement and grass verges is just wrong

doesn't take much - just take an old carrier bag out with ya and scoop it up

The thing that used to bug me was when it snowed. You couldnt see the covered over dog shit

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Here's one, what do you do when you take your dog for a walk and it constantly does watery shits all the way down the road?

"Here's one, what do you do when you take your dog for a walk and it constantly does watery shits all the way down the road? "

Mop? xx

"Here's one, what do you do when you take your dog for a walk and it constantly does watery shits all the way down the road? "

Look the other way like a lot of dog owners do?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Carry a bottle of water and rinse it away?

as a responsible dog owner, I always have a supply of nappy bags for picking up poo.

Was going to say thought you had a dog. Agree with you though always picked up after my dog unless was in woods but even then I would if it was on or near a foot path.

because they r lazy sods...... i have 3 dogs n clean up after them at altimes ,,,im often seen out with my carrier bags tucked in my waist band of my jeans ,,

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Our local council will supply poop bags and the pound shops sell them for £1

"Was going to say thought you had a dog. Agree with you though always picked up after my dog unless was in woods but even then I would if it was on or near a foot path. "

Ditto

Since my neighbour had an accident in Aug i've had his dog live with for 6 weeks and have been walking her ever since.

I'm not a dog person really, so it has shocked me how many people don't pick it up, i feel sorry for the football players who have play on the field where we walk.

I hate and heave too, but I took responsablity when i agreed to walk her I would not leave it for someone else to deal with.

It always seem to be those with bigger dogs that leave it.

Carry a straw...??

"Our local council will supply poop bags and the pound shops sell them for £1 "

Tesco's nappy bags 30p for a hundred work great

Change the diet

change the type of food, that's work for a friends dog

i cant use them poop bag things - not big enough

i like a wide opening !

carrier bags are best with 2 sheets of kitchen roll in

then when you pick the poo up you dont feel it as much as you do if just using the carrier

hence no heaving or hurling lol

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

i always pick up after devil dog

absolutely right ,i have a dog and always pick it up.I wouldn't like it left by my house so it's only fair i don't ,well my dog that is ,i'm house trained

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Here's one, what do you do when you take your dog for a walk and it constantly does watery shits all the way down the road?

Change the diet "

Doesn't really answer the question at the time when the dogs shit has the same consistency as Mcdonalds milkshake and is running over the kerb and all you have is a shit bag and all a bottle of water at that point will do is turn it a slightly different colour and spread it further answers on a postcard

"Here's one, what do you do when you take your dog for a walk and it constantly does watery shits all the way down the road?

Change the diet

Doesn't really answer the question at the time when the dogs shit has the same consistency as Mcdonalds milkshake and is running over the kerb and all you have is a shit bag and all a bottle of water at that point will do is turn it a slightly different colour and spread it further answers on a postcard"

I think most dog owners have felt your pain at some point.

Add to that fact that mine only seems to like doing it with an audience and you realise why I watch what he eats like a hawk !

How about those who pick up after their dogs, then have the wisdom to decorate a fence/tree/etc. with little bags of poo???!!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

My pet hate... Very, very selfish.

we got a strange one where we live.

someone has taken it upon themselves to go round looking for dog shit.

then in chalk, drawing a big circle around it and writing "please dont blame the dog"

would be quicker to pick it up than spending time writing with your nose hanging over it

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"How about those who pick up after their dogs, then have the wisdom to decorate a fence/tree/etc. with little bags of poo???!!!

"

now that does my skull in, wtf do they do that for...

find a bloody bin for poops sake..

btw, tesco's nappy bags 16p for 100..

have it..

all ways pick up after the pooch, its just good manners...our dog, my shit lol

Change the diet

Doesn't really answer the question at the time when the dogs shit has the same consistency as Mcdonalds milkshake and is running over the kerb and all you have is a shit bag and all a bottle of water at that point will do is turn it a slightly different colour and spread it further answers on a postcard"

The French employ people to hose the streets down every night...

They cant see why you would put a fully biodegradable material into a sack with a hundred year half life...

Plus they are smart enough to step over a doggy do...

Just a thought...

There are a lot of dirty animals out there, just think of their poor dogs....

that's why i buy the bio degradable nappy bags

"There are a lot of dirty animals out there, just think of their poor dogs...."

My point exactly...;-)

Ever see a dog treading in human sh1t...?

"There are a lot of dirty animals out there, just think of their poor dogs....

My point exactly...;-)

Ever see a dog treading in human sh1t...?"

Yes but all sorts happen in Luton

We have a bar steward in our street opens the front door and lets the dog out to shit, he is gonna have it deposited on his doorstep some morning

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"We have a bar steward in our street opens the front door and lets the dog out to shit, he is gonna have it deposited on his doorstep some morning "

report him, it is against the law

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"We have a bar steward in our street opens the front door and lets the dog out to shit, he is gonna have it deposited on his doorstep some morning "

post it through the tossers letter box, he will soon get sick of it...

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Did you know that its still enshrined in law that Hackney Carriages (taxis) must carry straw and a shovel for that very purpose.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I was walking my dog in the park the other day. Some women shouted I hope you are going to pick that up. I shouted back give me a minute I haven't wiped my arse yet.

What gets me pissed off is its all fair for us dog owners to pick up after us but ohhhh when soneone is riding their horses they can just shit anywhere and nothing is said or done! And i must add i have two horses of my own and although i never ride on streets and main roads i do clean up down the lanes as i know people walk there, think im the only one who cleans up after mine? Have any of you been blackpool? The horses that give people rides on the front? Streets where they walk are full of shit! Not good, just saying lol

"as a responsible dog owner, I always have a supply of nappy bags for picking up poo. "

I use nappy bags as well as doggy bags...a lot of people still let their dogs roam the streets so they dont have to clean up after them... They want the dog with out taking all the responsibility that goes with having one!!! Never heaved when cleaning up after any dog ive had, even when its not been solid, must have a strong stomache lol

i would if i had a dog i hate it you cant always see it on my street on these dark mornings.

ive done enough mucky nappies in my time cleaning poop would be easy. i have 4 cats and clean my garden of their poop.

"What gets me pissed off is its all fair for us dog owners to pick up after us but ohhhh when soneone is riding their horses they can just shit anywhere and nothing is said or done! And i must add i have two horses of my own and although i never ride on streets and main roads i do clean up down the lanes as i know people walk there, think im the only one who cleans up after mine? Have any of you been blackpool? The horses that give people rides on the front? Streets where they walk are full of

shit! Not good, just saying lol "

the difference is that horse shit isnt dangerous, it doesnt carry the diseases that dog poop does and is not illegal.

change the type of food, that's work for a friends dog"

I always carry newspaper with me....dog goes to shit, paper under his arse, if its watery no problem if its not still no problem, just a thought. I also had a dog that was trained to shit in the gutter not on the path, still picked up after her but any residual i missed was less likely to be stood in.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and when they hang the bags from trees like it is an exhibit from the Tate Modern beggars belief...

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"and when they hang the bags from trees like it is an exhibit from the Tate Modern beggars belief..."

I really hate to see that, I can't imagine that all those people genuinely forgot to collect it on their way back, personally I'd much rather take the risk of stepping in some of the non-plastic wrapped variety than have our countryside beauty spots blighted by little dangling bags of barker's eggs.

At least it disappears after a while if it's on the ground, au naturel. How long will it last hanging from the bushes I wonder?

"

I always carry newspaper with me....dog goes to shit, paper under his arse"

Plus it gives him something to read whilst having his poo?

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

change the type of food, that's work for a friends dog

I always carry newspaper with me....dog goes to shit, paper under his arse, if its watery no problem if its not still no problem, just a thought. I also had a dog that was trained to shit in the gutter not on the path, still picked up after her but any residual i missed was less likely to be stood in. "

I carry kitchen roll as my dog has problems now and again, not through her diet but from medication she is on, so sometimes she has a skid mark down her fur which isnt nice to look at so I have a little pack of wet wipes for that bit and kitchen roll and poo bags for runny poos

» Add a new message to this topic