FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging restaurant

Swinging restaurant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys did any 1 ealse see the restaurant tht was also a swinging club on ch4 the other night it was brill it was n France it looked amazing not only did u get a good meal u got desert at the end of it if u no wat I mean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, what was the programmed called?

"Hi guys did any 1 ealse see the restaurant tht was also a swinging club on ch4 the other night it was brill it was n France it looked amazing not only did u get a good meal u got desert at the end of it if u no wat I mean "

Hmm. Sex on a full stomach? As Im not into Emetophilia (or Roman Showers) I'll skip dessert!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

They do cheesey chips at Chams.... did they have cheesey chips?

"They do cheesey chips at Chams.... did they have cheesey chips?"

MMmmmmm cheesey chips

"They do cheesey chips at Chams.... did they have cheesey chips?"

Can people still get physical after an "Cheesy Chips" infusion or do they sink into a "Carbs Coma"?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

This idea was tried in Bradford quite a few years ago. Sadly the venture failed possibly because it was ahead of its time and in the wrong place.

Communications being far easier today the idea might still have legs for any budding entrepenuer, if you need a catering consultant please get in touch.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i think i have read about the place in france before,,,was it a guesthouse too, that looked lovely.

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"They do cheesey chips at Chams.... did they have cheesey chips?

Can people still get physical after an "Cheesy Chips" infusion or do they sink into a "Carbs Coma"?"

having had them when I was at chams during the holidays the answer is hell yes...lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"This idea was tried in Bradford quite a few years ago. Sadly the venture failed possibly because it was ahead of its time and in the wrong place.

Communications being far easier today the idea might still have legs for any budding entrepenuer, if you need a catering consultant please get in touch. "

That's cos we don't speak French too well in these parts.

"They do cheesey chips at Chams...."

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Do the Chams regulars do cheesy chaps

"They do cheesey chips at Chams.... "

What a great name for a swingers club..

oh shite sorry i thought you wrote

cheesey chaps...

I couldn't play if I had a full stomach I've sicked up on too many cocks in the past lol! I never eat before a meet now

... they could do 'suppers' instead, play all evening then have a nice meal after

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"This idea was tried in Bradford quite a few years ago. Sadly the venture failed possibly because it was ahead of its time and in the wrong place.

Communications being far easier today the idea might still have legs for any budding entrepenuer, if you need a catering consultant please get in touch.

That's cos we don't speak French too well in these parts. "

It was above that Indian restaurant in the old methodist chapel, used to be a winky wanky parlour.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

I tend to eat very light before playtime, to avoid the full tummy effect, generally find being a bit hungry makes me more rampant. Or at least not wanting to find a comfy sofa

"This idea was tried in Bradford quite a few years ago. Sadly the venture failed possibly because it was ahead of its time and in the wrong place.Communications being far easier today the idea might still have legs for any budding entrepenuer, if you need a catering consultant please get in touch.

That's cos we don't speak French too well in these parts.It was above that Indian restaurant in the old methodist chapel, used to be a winky wanky parlour. "

We struggle with English

Winky wanky parlour - thats a new one on me

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Fine cuisine is far more common on main land Europe as part of the club experience than in the UK,

Apart from it being a European thing, its also more common for people to play and go out and making dinner part of the night at the club.

In Western Europe there are over 1000 clubs, approximately well over one third of these have an actual proper restaurant on site and over another third provide an excellent buffet. Because clubs tend to be open for longer and later, people often arrive early to have a meal and relax and don't get around playing until after a good dance into the wee hours of the morning.

At present count France has 245 clubs and almost 100 of these serve decent food to different degree's.

Would be interested to know the name of the programme and the name of the club if you can find it out for us.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sry I can't remember the name of the prog it was one of those euro city thngs were thy look at the so called sleazy side of the city like wat was said above there was a couple who went out early had a bite to eat thn chilled for a bit a bit of a boogy thn some fun it was like everything under the one roof and it wasn't a dingy dump it looked a realy nice place to

" That's cos we don't speak French too well in these parts. "

Des patates frites au fromage monsieur...??

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Fine cuisine is far more common on main land Europe as part of the club experience than in the UK,

Apart from it being a European thing, its also more common for people to play and go out and making dinner part of the night at the club.

In Western Europe there are over 1000 clubs, approximately well over one third of these have an actual proper restaurant on site and over another third provide an excellent buffet. Because clubs tend to be open for longer and later, people often arrive early to have a meal and relax and don't get around playing until after a good dance into the wee hours of the morning.

At present count France has 245 clubs and almost 100 of these serve decent food to different degree's.

Would be interested to know the name of the programme and the name of the club if you can find it out for us."

have to say i cant believe the crap food served at english clubs...weatherspoons does better!

in my fantasy lottery win is the idea of somewhere that does something edible other than cock and pussy!!

Always starving at the end of a good evening at chams now I am a big lady but they serve a portion enough for 4 people lol

» Add a new message to this topic