FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Life

Life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Often wonders how life justifys itself,the fact that it can be so giving to some people and incredibly cruel to others, just a thought tbh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

life is what you make it... I have had some pretty shit things thrown at me.. However I have had some wonderful things happen to me.... It makes you stronger..

I often think when is it my time to meet my soulmate and to have kids.. its just life that it has not happened as yet...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cor blimey that IS a big ponder

"life is what you make it... I have had some pretty shit things thrown at me.. However I have had some wonderful things happen to me.... It makes you stronger..

I often think when is it my time to meet my soulmate and to have kids.. its just life that it has not happened as yet... "

bldy timewasters! tch

i have had so much crap thrown at me since my ex left it's untrue, got divorced in 2010, ripped off and blackmailed into a bad settlement out of court and am now pondering "should i take him back to court for the money he diddle me out of"? or let it go, everyone has different opinions, people say try to put it in the past but i am so annoyed at myself for allowing him to blackmail me, anyway i don't have money to go back to court, and should let it go. So, any tips on putting the past in the past?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

if something is going to. happen it wil.lawe all have our share of ups and downs

key lies in your decision. You must firmly decide to take him to court or not. Only then can you move on.

"i have had so much crap thrown at me since my ex left it's untrue, got divorced in 2010, ripped off and blackmailed into a bad settlement out of court and am now pondering "should i take him back to court for the money he diddle me out of"? or let it go, everyone has different opinions, people say try to put it in the past but i am so annoyed at myself for allowing him to blackmail me, anyway i don't have money to go back to court, and should let it go. So, any tips on putting the past in the past?"

wow did we marry the same guy

I have accepted a long time ago that life is not fair. This way, I can count my blessings and move on, rather than to dwell on the unfairness and unhappiness of the past.

Works for me.

hahaa who knows?

i don't qualify for legal aid and am skint, so if i decide to, hopefully a letter detailing the threat of court may work, meantime i am on the verge of bankruptcy and he has 5 hols a year etc etc, bitter? not much

"I have accepted a long time ago that life is not fair. This way, I can count my blessings and move on, rather than to dwell on the unfairness and unhappiness of the past.

Works for me.

"

really good advice, i just have trouble doing it myself

" So, any tips on putting the past in the past?"

No tips... We all do things in life...

Learn from them and move on before you waste your life trying to undo the past... Why do some people get all the good stuff? They dont.

A very good friend taught me "Life is like a sewer... What you get out of it depends on what you put into it..."

An astronomically talented human being whose wife drove him to suicide...

Its not who gets what in life... Its what you do with it...;-);-)

" So, any tips on putting the past in the past?

Learn from them and move on before you waste your life trying to undo the past... Why do some people get all the good stuff? They dont.

A very good friend taught me "Life is like a sewer... What you get out of it depends on what you put into it..."

Its not who gets what in life... Its what you do with it...;-);-)"

That my dear is so very true.. We are the creator of our own destiny and its up to us to get as much out of life as possible..

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Life doesn't have to justify itself.

You make your own decisions, whether you trust in yourself, or a higher being, or something in between, you have to live with them.

I don't dwell on the past, I can't change it, and I don't regret any of it. My past has made me the person I am today, and I'm proud of everything I have achieved and that I am.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Happiness is a choice. You are in control.

"Often wonders how life justifys itself,the fact that it can be so giving to some people and incredibly cruel to others, just a thought tbh "

Its a left over from the day when it was survival of the fittest. Still happens with animals where the runt of the litter often dies. People are cruel and not always nice its just some hide it well.

"Often wonders how life justifys itself,the fact that it can be so giving to some people and incredibly cruel to others, just a thought tbh "

Life is just a bowl of cherries...i keep getting the fucking pips though

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Its not who gets what in life... Its what you do with it...;-);-)"

Did he get out of it what he put into it then ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol love that one peaches

"lol love that one peaches "

Just call me gladys

I seem to meet the scraps...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I seem to meet the scraps... "
not all the time surely...isnt your cup half full yet?

Its not who gets what in life... Its what you do with it...;-);-)

Did he get out of it what he put into it then ?"

Nope... Which rather proves the OPs premis, anecdotal editorial and my summation...;-)

(Xxx)

life is what you make it x

"I seem to meet the scraps... not all the time surely...isnt your cup half full yet? "

It is half full I tend to think fuck it and move on lol xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

life is inevitable, just like death, our attitude to it is the only thing we can control

Everyone has their problems, some more than others. It all depends what mood im in, if im really tired i think about all the bad things that have happened to me, then after a good nights sleep, every thing looks much better. Working with negative people can get you down, only there arent that many jobs around so you have to just put up with it.

I learned to be responsible for my own happiness a few years ago and have been the happiest I have ever been since then.

I choose to use my emotions positively, and no, you can't do it every hour of every day, that would be just as unnatural as being miserable all the time.

If I am having a hard time, I allow myself to feel it for a short time, then move on- it is a skill, and takes practise and effort, but is so worth it!

I am then free to really live in the moment and enjoy it, in the sure knowledge that it Will pass xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I learned to be responsible for my own happiness a few years ago and have been the happiest I have ever been since then.

I choose to use my emotions positively, and no, you can't do it every hour of every day, that would be just as unnatural as being miserable all the time.

If I am having a hard time, I allow myself to feel it for a short time, then move on- it is a skill, and takes practise and effort, but is so worth it!

I am then free to really live in the moment and enjoy it, in the sure knowledge that it Will pass xx"

» Add a new message to this topic