FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A week in

A week in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think I am doing good with my diet... I walk to work from the tram stop and walk home... I am going to get back into Zumba on a Thursday...

I must say that I am finding this week hard as I am on my monthly and its the only time I crave chocolate I can take it or leave it so I have had some chocolate which I do feel guilty having but it tasted so good....

I think I am going to have more sexcercise this year too.... I just want to get to my ideal size of an 18 all over or even better a 16....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just ordered some next size 16 jeans, jeans tend to come tighter on me, so if they dont fit they bloody will this time next month

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Well done, keep up the good work

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have issues with 'me' being big so have been trying to work on it for the past couple of months.

I joined a gym which i had been goig to every day for a couple of hours even though a mate on here said it was too much!.

Then xmas came last time i went the gym was xmas eve, then i went away, now im sick yet feel so guilty that im trying to not eat stupid i know.

If i even looked at a rower or cross trainer i would pass out atm.

I need some motivation to ge back into it my mega diet and be a size 0 by summer is flashing b4 my eyes like my life HELLLLPPPPP.

A couple of years ago when I could afford it, I joined one of those 'LadyZone' gyms. I know they sound a bit naff - but the results were great, you have 5 mins at every 'station' and just work your way round the room, then either leave, or go around again. I lost inches within a few short weeks and with each visit only taking 1 hour, didn't feel it was too much of a bind. I'd go back like a shot if I wasn't so skint these days.

Anyhoo, I'd recommend them if you can find one close enough.

Good luck everyone! xx

"A couple of years ago when I could afford it, I joined one of those 'LadyZone' gyms. I know they sound a bit naff - but the results were great, you have 5 mins at every 'station' and just work your way round the room, then either leave, or go around again. I lost inches within a few short weeks and with each visit only taking 1 hour, didn't feel it was too much of a bind. I'd go back like a shot if I wasn't so skint these days.

Anyhoo, I'd recommend them if you can find one close enough.

Good luck everyone! xx"

I like my gym didnt at first was too shy about the buff men seeing me hahahha. But now im there so much they all chat to me and say how well im doing so its not so bad lol

"I think I am doing good with my diet... I walk to work from the tram stop and walk home... I am going to get back into Zumba on a Thursday...

I must say that I am finding this week hard as I am on my monthly and its the only time I crave chocolate I can take it or leave it so I have had some chocolate which I do feel guilty having but it tasted so good....

I think I am going to have more sexcercise this year too.... I just want to get to my ideal size of an 18 all over or even better a 16.... "

just a suggestion,

when you walk to the tram stop, keep walking to the next stop on your route, and also get off a stop earlier than you need to.

worked for a friend of ours.

"

I like my gym didnt at first was too shy about the buff men seeing me hahahha. But now im there so much they all chat to me and say how well im doing so its not so bad lol"

That's cool!, it's great to have feed back and encouragement... specialy from big buff blokes lol!

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

Keep going Diamond you can do it, a little chocolate once in a while wont kill you.

I'm joining you ladies and gents this year too. Goa in November is my motovation, I will look good in a bikini if it kills me. Luckily Rhett needs to shed some timber too so we are in this together.

Jamie's supermarket have some fruit and nut snack packs for 11p so have stocked up for my lunch box

Scarlett xx

if you crave something, just have it, but watch how much you're having.

If chocs are your weakness, don't buy them when you shop. Chances are, if you crave it at a certain time, you wont go out specifically to buy it.

Put a picture of a size 12 model on your fridge and look at it every time you open the fridge door, or better still, put my pic on your fridge and that'll keep you out of the kitchen for life

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Im a week in too and I have been really good with my diet.

I have been to the gym, bit of swimming and some Kinect. Also went rollerskating today, knackering but fun

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"if you crave something, just have it, but watch how much you're having.

If chocs are your weakness, don't buy them when you shop. Chances are, if you crave it at a certain time, you wont go out specifically to buy it.

Put a picture of a size 12 model on your fridge and look at it every time you open the fridge door, or better still, put my pic on your fridge and that'll keep you out of the kitchen for life "

Ermmm there is nothing wrong with you..... I'd want to go to the fridge every second of the day hahahahaaha

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Ive been good all week no crisp,chocolate, cakes or biscuits. Tomorrow its time for the ciggies to go,(again) hopefully I will be just as good with those.

» Add a new message to this topic