FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > updates

updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi not posted much on the forums before, but want your opinions. I'd arranged a meet with 2 singles then after a few days hadn't spoken to them but they mailed to ask if i was still meeting i told them i was but shortly after this the guy said he had an ear infection and may be best to cancel but me and lady could play alone if we wanted. The lady then mailed a little later said that meet was cancelled cos man had ear infection but have rain cheque great is my reply. Now a posting is on local updates about me making out i cancelled which i didn't. I blocked him by mistake and removed her as a friend by mistake, fat fingers on small phone screen caused it. Surely my time is as important as anyones and i shouldn't have to wait for to find out if its on again after a may be maybe not mail i also recieved. Sorry this may appear petty but just fed up as my name appeared on update.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the fact that you blocked them may have annoyed them hence their behaviour. You are right, you should have waited until he was better then arranged a meet again, if at that point, you find yourself blocked from their profile, they didn't really want to meet you and the ear infection was an excuse.

If they are doing what you have said, you need to report them as that is not right though just bear in mind, we have your side of the story but not theirs

report them you cant name and shame. i know you didnt cancel but the update says you did others may believe that.

block,report and move on

I'd just forget it if I were you.

We had a meet arranged last night. It was to be our first meet in over a year, so you could say that we were looking forward to it.

We received a message to say they had to cancel as the were stranded in another part of the country and couldn't get back.

We can only take their word for it, and maybe we will rearrange the meet. That will be our perogative. We wont contact them again.

Just move on, as we are doing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks i unblocked them as it was a mistake. Your absolutely right about just my side of the story. But i think they were unfair posting the update as i didn't think you could name people on them. Will see what happens as i've mailed them

» Add a new message to this topic