FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friends with Benefits on TV

Friends with Benefits on TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is anyone watching Lost Girl on SkySyfy?

Couldn't believe last night, a three some and then two of the main characters have decided to be friends with benefits.....

Must be catching xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Is anyone watching Lost Girl on SkySyfy?

Couldn't believe last night, a three some and then two of the main characters have decided to be friends with benefits.....

Must be catching xx "

damn it can't get sky - but hey surely the real thing is better than watching

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Is anyone watching Lost Girl on SkySyfy?

Must be catching xx

damn it can't get sky - but hey surely the real thing is better than watching "

Most definitely xx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

A discussuin with a male friend has led to him being told he has been introduced yesterday to friends with benefits. I said that us swinging or just another posh word for it and is what I have been doing for years.

He had the impression swinging is just as a couple and gang bangs....group sex.

I did tell him that I have swung as a sibgle bi lady more than teaming up with another person to be a couple.....am interested in his answer as there it a lot if sexual tension between us.

What are other peoples views? Is it the same

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A discussuin with a male friend has led to him being told he has been introduced yesterday to friends with benefits. I said that us swinging or just another posh word for it and is what I have been doing for years.

He had the impression swinging is just as a couple and gang bangs....group sex.

I did tell him that I have swung as a sibgle bi lady more than teaming up with another person to be a couple.....am interested in his answer as there it a lot if sexual tension between us.

What are other peoples views? Is it the same "

I have a friend with benefits, we just hit it off, have become good friends, we don't always meet for sex; sometimes we meet for lunch or go to the cinema, we have even been away on holiday to a lovely hotel up north. We also visit clubs together. For both of us, we wanted someone to go somewhere with ie parties, socials and clubs but also just friendship hence our lunch dates. Neither of us want a relationship so this suits us fine

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

So would you say it is the same as swinging as in my mind it is. I have a small handful of friends that I meet many times over years as it works and we have good sex and are friends

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There are alot of people that wouldnt class themselves as swingers that have fwb. I know quite a few people usually around mid 30s upwards that have friends of the opposite sex that they go places and socialize with and have sex but are not in a relationship

» Add a new message to this topic