FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > falling pregnant during swinging

falling pregnant during swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *veragecple OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

This might be to private a question for some or others might have heard about it and are willing to share. Just curious is there anyone here that has falling pregnant during swinging and has been really worried that the child isnt their husbands/partners.

The reason why i ask this is because when my wife has sex, she loves to fell a guy cum inside her and many women feel the same and its obvisly going to happen somewhere someone falling pregnant with someone elses child.

even thou my wife loves to feel a guy cuming inside her i prefare for them to wear a condom but there has been times that this hasnt been the case and after it i fell like were playing with fire. Its teh heat of the moment thing where i want my misses to get out of swinging as much as she can but after wards i say to myself WTF

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel as though you really need to sit down and discuss a few details and points of your swinging life

As i strongly get the point you are not happy with certain issues

belfast

its a tough one though because when we 1st chatted about swinging we decided that we'd both get as much out of it as possible and my misses loves to fell a guy coming with any rubber on and in the heat of the moment i also get a kick out of it but falling pregnant is a big no-no. Yes she is on the pill but some have fell prgnant on the pill so its a bit of a head mess

If you two aren't planning to start a family and she prefers bareback I sincerely suggest she starts using other methods of contraception.

The thought of me getting pregnant swinging scared me enough to go back on the pill despite the fact I ALWAYS use condoms during meets.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think that is maybe something you need to speak to her 1 to 1 about. Its not just pregnancy we have to be carful of but also STD's some we can get rid of some stay forever. I think you are wise to ask the person to wear condoms.

I am sure there has been incidents where women have fell pregnant after a meet and have had to determine what the best thing to do in regards to the pregnancy.

I think its about being carful as to be placed into a situation where you have to consider a termination or what not. It is a heartbreaking decision for any person to have to make.

WTF indeed!

ask yourself... could you live with the thought of your wife carrying potentially another mans child? could you bring that child up as your own?

IMHO, your playing with fire

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

What concerns me more is the safe sex bit on your profile, which it seems from your post is a blatant lie

*Her*

Master and I love to have me filled.. and we are very selective on this..

I am also on TWO forms of contraception..

However should I fall pregnant during a group play.. we have discussed this and it would be our baby...

I know people it has happened to.. and I know people that have planned to fall pregnant in that way..

Cali x

"its a tough one though because when we 1st chatted about swinging we decided that we'd both get as much out of it as possible and my misses loves to fell a guy coming with any rubber on and in the heat of the moment i also get a kick out of it but falling pregnant is a big no-no. Yes she is on the pill but some have fell prgnant on the pill so its a bit of a head mess "

the pill doesn't stop the STI's... note to self: Avoid this couple and their friends

As Soapy said you both need to sit down and re-evaluate the way things are going you are obviously concerned otherwise you would have not posted this.

It is not just pregnancy that you need to think about it is also the chance of STD, I would love to go bareback as most peeps would but it' not worth it to us.

"its a tough one though because when we 1st chatted about swinging we decided that we'd both get as much out of it as possible and my misses loves to fell a guy coming with any rubber on and in the heat of the moment i also get a kick out of it but falling pregnant is a big no-no. Yes she is on the pill but some have fell prgnant on the pill so its a bit of a head mess "

Our posts crossed lol!

So long as your lady uses the pill properly ie takes it regularly and is not taking any antibiotics then you should have no worries.

"This might be to private a question for some or others might have heard about it and are willing to share. Just curious is there anyone here that has falling pregnant during swinging and has been really worried that the child isnt their husbands/partners.

The reason why i ask this is because when my wife has sex, she loves to fell a guy cum inside her and many women feel the same and its obvisly going to happen somewhere someone falling pregnant with someone elses child.

even thou my wife loves to feel a guy cuming inside her i prefare for them to wear a condom but there has been times that this hasnt been the case and after it i fell like were playing with fire. Its teh heat of the moment thing where i want my misses to get out of swinging as much as she can but after wards i say to myself WTF"

im going to be honest with you and i hope i dont offend, but if you would sooner her use condoms i would tell her either she uses them or you stop meeting

I do not feel thats you stating the rules but at the end of the day if she catches something shes going to pass it onto you and you have a rights to a say in your own health

Or what you could do is tell her if she carries on having unprotected sex with others you feel you have to insist you use condoms witn her

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

You have been here over a year and been verified by cam....

Think you are safe...for now!!

I would be worried about more than getting pregnant!!!!

the fact that you feel the need to ask this question beggars belief, for everyone involved you shouldnt be playing with fire, it can and does happen people falling pregnant whilst swinging.

safe sex isnt just about babies either its about std's too

If your having any issues at all any negatives thoughts you really shoulnt be playing full stop.

can you imagine having a child growing up and realising you arent their father yet they were conceived while mum and dad were together thats a head fuck for any child to live with, how would you explain that

there are also those that could use swinging to fall pregnant those that cant have children and agin this is another practice i soooo totally dont agree with

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

As with grapes, i recommend the seedless varieties.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 30/12/11 14:27:03]

Torquay

"You have been here over a year and been verified by cam....

I would be worried about more than getting pregnant!!!!"

What a strange response to the Op's post....

belfast

we have most our meets private joe

"

As with grapes, i recommend the seedless varieties. "

you have a point but how do you know thay are telling the truth ?

"

As with grapes, i recommend the seedless varieties. "

haha i did find this amusing xx

im sterilised so i dont have to worry about unwanted pregnancies but dont fancy any nasty wee std's i get checked regularly and try to play safe at all times but unfortunately condoms arent always 100% reliable and gets me onto another subject i think i might start a post on

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

What a strange response to the Op's post...."

Why?

You think pregnancy would be their only worry playing bareback?

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

As with grapes, i recommend the seedless varieties. you have a point but how do you know thay are telling the truth ?"

Your welcome to see and feel the small scars anytime Jo.

And others.

Torquay

What a strange response to the Op's post....

Why?

You think pregnancy would be their only worry playing bareback?"

Your absolutely pointless quip about them only having a Cam verification showing after being members for over a year.....

belfast

As for bringing up another mans baby, that would be a massive head fuck alright. When we do meet we do use condoms but there has been the odd time where we've let it slip

"

As with grapes, i recommend the seedless varieties. you have a point but how do you know thay are telling the truth ?

Your welcome to see and feel the small scars anytime Jo.

And others."

ooo mush i hope thay never scard that body of yours .. i will take a close look one day ... xx

I would be worried about more than getting pregnant!!!!"

One of the reasons why you can't rely on verifications. The op states they've had bareback meets and he's not happy with it.

If he hadn't started this thread and you happened across this profile you'd assume this is a safe sex couple yet to meet as only webcam verified...wrong!

i have a very simplistic view on this.. never do anything your not prepared to take the consequences for..

Master and I on occassion like to go bare.. we know the risks.. both pregnancy and std...although check ourselves regular and as I said I am on two forms of contraception..

However we have talked about it and continue to discuss it.. we are also both aware of the consequences... and dont play with others till we have been checked after a bare play session....

We also make that clear on our profiles so that people that dont want to play with those that sometimes even on occassion play bare, can avoid us...

I think in all things like this.. as long as you are honest and upfront with each other.. and are prepared to take the consequences of your actions.. then go ahead...

As the OP states that he wouldnt find it good to bring up another mans child.. I suggest that he was very careful... FOr my Master it would be our baby.. made in a loving situation.. whatever... Its been discussed with us and while we go out of our way to make sure it doesnt happen.. we have covered all the what ifs..

Cali. x

I was reading in a magazine about woman coming on sites like fab looking for bear back sex as cant get IVF very easy .... There was a lady saying how she had meet over 20 men and end up having a baby she never wished to know the man ........ was just looking for the seed .

"I was reading in a magazine about woman coming on sites like fab looking for bear back sex as cant get IVF very easy .... There was a lady saying how she had meet over 20 men and end up having a baby she never wished to know the man ........ was just looking for the seed ."

there are sites dedicated to it.. however most of the men want contact or to at least know that the woman got pregnant.. so people come to places like this..

There are a few profiles looking for it that I have come across..

cali

i can only begin to imagine how horribe it must be to not be able to have kids but i also find it deeply disturbing that someone could take away from another the greatest gift they want for themselves, you want nothing more than to be a parent yet steal someone else chance of being so, every parent and child should have the right to know who they all are

if people choose to have unprotected sex they should be totally aware of the consequences

but i would say for anyone whos ever held a child be that their own or a friends or even a strangers child youd be surprised the overwhelming love you feel, accidents can happen but theres a difference between accidental pregnancies and wreckless ones

until you are both ready to be parents and plan a pregnancy properly i wouldnt be playing with fire

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

ive been asked by a male in a couple if I was fertile and he sugested if we met to slip the condom of as she wouldnt know - dont know if he was pissed at the time - but didnt meet them - seemed a really odd situation

i'd never play bareback,been asked a few times

There is no passion unconscious enough to prevent you delay to put a condom on.

You really need to talk to your wife about this and make it stop.

You need to explain to meets no condom no penetration. Otherwise whats sane people would meet you.

i think id kill myself if i ever got pregnant doing this lol

"

You need to explain to meets no condom no penetration. Otherwise whats sane people would meet you."

I would say the percentage of men that will go bareback is higher than you think.

on the odd occassion we have wanted this play we have had over 20 offers.. all knowing that its totally bareback..and I want filling.. to be fair we get more response when we ask for that..

Cali

I think the op really has to be honest with his wife-partner that hes not happy with her playing without a condom.

As we all know swinging is done with both partners consenting to whats happening or going to happen.

Ocasinaly we have slip ups where someones not happy with something thats happened but most of us would talk it through with our partners.

As said before its not just a baby she could walk away with if she ends up with an sti she will pass it to you and others.

If your not being honest and saying you playing safe and your not its not fair on the next person.

There are also some sti's that can cause misscariges and pass on to babies when they are being born.

So please if your not happy with her doing this TELL HER

Sorry rant over xxx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Can just see the Jeremy Kyle show now with all the possible fathers lined up for a DNA test

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

[Removed by poster at 30/12/11 15:33:39]

Herpes, warts and now an un-curable strain of Chlamydia all await those who dice with people who sleep with several people at once or during a 2 week period.

I know of 5 people at university in my halsl alone who go bareback no matter what, guys and girls.

It makes me want to get a girl with exclusive sex just to avoid the ehadache.

Condoms dont protect 100%

put ur foot down and tell her to wake up and realize how stupid unsafe sex with relative strangers is mate

"As for bringing up another mans baby, that would be a massive head fuck alright. When we do meet we do use condoms but there has been the odd time where we've let it slip"
about bringing up another mans kid..what if the kid were 2 some how discover the circumstances under which it was conceived?!

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

can't believe the op allows himself and partner to put their health at so much risk, without even considering a pregnancy. wtf are they thinking of! The implications of a baby are huge, what if the 'unknown' donor has hereditary problems that may affect the child in life! let alone the risk of std's.. For God's sake .... Get a Grip!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you want to play bareback for godsake use two other types of contraception.. Noway would i play if i thought there was the tiniest risk of me getting pregnant

"its a tough one though because when we 1st chatted about swinging we decided that we'd both get as much out of it as possible and my misses loves to fell a guy coming with any rubber on and in the heat of the moment i also get a kick out of it but falling pregnant is a big no-no. Yes she is on the pill but some have fell prgnant on the pill so its a bit of a head mess

Our posts crossed lol!

So long as your lady uses the pill properly ie takes it regularly and is not taking any antibiotics then you should have no worries. "

Apparently new guidelines from NICE r suggesting that antibiotics and the pill are not an issue as long as u dont get a dodgy tummy while on them! Don't take my word though! I would still use condoms!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"can't believe the op allows himself and partner to put their health at so much risk, without even considering a pregnancy. wtf are they thinking of! The implications of a baby are huge, what if the 'unknown' donor has hereditary problems that may affect the child in life! let alone the risk of std's.. For God's sake .... Get a Grip!!! "

I am wondering also if it is not a little unfair and irresponsible towards the child?

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Your health should the first n last thought in your mind above and beyond swinging,so for me bareback DEF NO NO

except the chance of Aids or chlamydia and it not picked up then passed onto a child if you intend on starting a family or even passing it on to a spouse and leaving kids without parents but thats just my view.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My biggest worry would be if the child inherited an illness from the father, one that may not come out well into adult life. If no history is known about the person, not even a surname how would you be able to trace anything to do with the person if needs be

"Can just see the Jeremy Kyle show now with all the possible fathers lined up for a DNA test "

A story like this has actually been on Jeremy Kyle so yes it can happen xx

"

You need to explain to meets no condom no penetration. Otherwise whats sane people would meet you.

I would say the percentage of men that will go bareback is higher than you think.

on the odd occassion we have wanted this play we have had over 20 offers.. all knowing that its totally bareback..and I want filling.. to be fair we get more response when we ask for that..

Cali"

I agree. I saw on a couples status line that they were no longer swinging as the husband had broke the rules and was caught bare backing in the shower.

The profile, prior to the update was SAFE SEX every other sentence.

Just goes to show!

If I was the OP I would be sitting down for a serious chat with the OH.

I wouldn't be meeting, I would insist on testing before any subsequent meets and I would say you need to communicate better before resuming swinging, if at all.

I wish you luck.

On the other side of things , I had sex on this site once with someone and they got pregnant, after the DNA between me and 4 others I was the one that's having to pay child maintenance.. so any man doing that is taking a big risk as I found out ,, and she said she had an implant

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"On the other side of things , I had sex on this site once with someone and they got pregnant, after the DNA between me and 4 others I was the one that's having to pay child maintenance.. so any man doing that is taking a big risk as I found out ,, and she said she had an implant "

There's no 100% guarantee from contraception or safer sex/infections.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"On the other side of things , I had sex on this site once with someone and they got pregnant, after the DNA between me and 4 others I was the one that's having to pay child maintenance.. so any man doing that is taking a big risk as I found out ,, and she said she had an implant

There's no 100% guarantee from contraception or safer sex/infections. "

Even condoms aren't 100% safe (cue thousands of men shrieking in horror!)

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

In terms of pregnancy clearly two levels of protection (female constrception and a comdom) is the best policy. Like everything in like its a risk assesment. Ballencing the pleasure requirements against the risks. And for everyone that is different. If the risk of her getting pregnant to another man is totally unacceptable and completely deverstating then you must seriously look at adopting at two level system or not do it at all.

Also if you are not always comfortable with the way she plays with regards to condoms then you need to have a chat. Surely it's about both of you being completely comfortable and happy with what you both do.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This is a really old thread (Cali with her master and Soapy make it, what, 3 years at least).

The resurrection appears to be to point out the child maintenance angle but I wonder how many are in swinging relationships where there is such a lack of communication on such fundamental issues?

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"On the other side of things , I had sex on this site once with someone and they got pregnant, after the DNA between me and 4 others I was the one that's having to pay child maintenance.. so any man doing that is taking a big risk as I found out ,, and she said she had an implant

Even condoms aren't 100% safe (cue thousands of men shrieking in horror!) "

They should put that on the box!

Yer I just wanted to put forward that so any men that are asked not to put a condom on or told the person is on the pill or implant and think they can trust the word of another need to be careful.. I nievley thought that meeting someone from a swingers site they would respect that they don't want a family from a sexual meeting and it would be the last thing they wanted ... even with a condom it's a risk .. to late now for me but if a woman wants a man to cum in her nothing he he can do after regarding child support or choices ... sorry don't want to spoil the fun for people but needs to be said

"Yer I just wanted to put forward that so any men that are asked not to put a condom on or told the person is on the pill or implant and think they can trust the word of another need to be careful.. I nievley thought that meeting someone from a swingers site they would respect that they don't want a family from a sexual meeting and it would be the last thing they wanted ... even with a condom it's a risk .. to late now for me but if a woman wants a man to cum in her nothing he he can do after regarding child support or choices ... sorry don't want to spoil the fun for people but needs to be said "

you could always say no

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"

Even condoms aren't 100% safe (cue thousands of men shrieking in horror!)

They should put that on the box!"

The 100% thing?

It *is* on the paperwork.

Why it shouldn't really be "safe" sex, it should be "safer" sex.

Flames

Yes of course I could have ,,, but you know what's the point of being on the site ... and I'm paying for the mistake now ,,, just saying when people want you to do that not to take people's word and as in this thread the lady wanted men to cum in her so I thought I put a warning of the risk to men that do say yes

I would be devastated if my man got another women pregnant, I can not conceive but would still not bare back, I'm not having another women bringing up my husbands baby deal breaker, if one of you are not happy with something then it has to be communicated

There's so many consequence with having another mans child i.e. That child has the right to know who there farther is, if they have any siblings, and to keep another mans baby and bring it up as there own is just wrong on many levels, what if the said man wanted to have contact with his child?

» Add a new message to this topic