FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > family falloutd

family falloutd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so what would you do if a in-lew family member excluded you from parties etc? would you even speak to the immediate family?

my brothers girl friend (engaged wife to be) does this to me... we fell out over something which is more to do with her. having xmas meal today i found out from my mum today... would you even bother with brother? i was glad to know when i heard!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear that. Is there no chance of you making it up with her? Extend the olive branch?

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Been through same. I had issues with Sister In Law. Brother has now rid of me and asked our Mother to choose between him and I which was not only wrong but a major mistake.

I'll always be there for him even considering he and she has blown me and Mrs FJ in for swinging allegedly. Thing is on a personal tip I don't give two hoots, but betraying Mrs FJ is a little too far.

He may just be a tad jealous, his Wife often says she has the wrong Brother.

Shame, he's a great lad. Envy is negative energy.

Stay positive for the sake of the rest of your family and don't give her the attention she craves, looks like she's trying head games.

If your brother is playing an active part in snubbing you maybe.

But blood is thicker than water and your ties are to your brother (depending how close you are) not her

Personally i could never fall out with my brothers over the behaviour of someone else..life's too short

its down to my brothers girlfriend ... just a shame he doesn't see it... i liked her best friend and she got jealous... so started slagging me off.... ten i started e-mailing best friend and that's how it started now i dont get invited to things...

also its kinda her best friends fault for listening to her to faced friend...

yes christmas is quite traumatic for me also ... I haven't spoken to my brother for over 3 years now and we are totally estranged but my dad said to send him a christmas card... i have done but don't feel that I should have done really as he has nothing to do with myself or my children......

I would not loose any sleep over any family fall out personally.

I fell out with my sister in 2002 and have not spoken to her since.

She dislikes my bro so much she would not even acknowledge him when he picked up the phone, and would say "May I speak to Mrs. So and so" (as in my mum) instead.

Last time she spoke to him as her bro properly was in 1989.

She got married recently and did not invite me.

Do I give a flying feck? Not at all.

I choose my friends.

Just because someone is blood related to me does not mean I have to like him or her.

» Add a new message to this topic