FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Serious question

Serious question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

We where talking tonight about the most 100 things that got stuck in a sexual way(a t.v programme which i missed) anyway daughter said to me about a man and a screwdriver... now in all seriousness if you heard that which end of screwdriver would you think.. I will tell my answer in a bit just want to see if anyone thinks the same as me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw one where guy got toilet brush stuck up his arse,and guy who got bed knob stuck,hilarious never laughed so much.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I thought you said this was a serious question....

Is it a Philips screwdriver, cause my answer depends on knowing what type it is.

Dont think i really want ta know lol xx

Lisburn

I'm being serious

I know for sure that people present at A&E with some very strange items stuck up their backsides - dog bones etc. I think its a terrible accident when a guy falls onto his dogs bone in that way, I still cant really work out how the bone was upright though

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

He was tightening his nuts and slipped ?

Lisburn

"I know for sure that people present at A&E with some very strange items stuck up their backsides - dog bones etc. I think its a terrible accident when a guy falls onto his dogs bone in that way, I still cant really work out how the bone was upright though "

the mind boggles

Merseyside

There's a book on this called 'Stuck Up' amongst many things were Buzz Lightyear and a bloody phone !

Lisburn

"He was tightening his nuts and slipped ?"

I said something of the same nature

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

There have been A & E cases where guys have had glass bulbs stuck up there arse.

It beggars belief.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"There's a book on this called 'Stuck Up' amongst many things were Buzz Lightyear and a bloody phone !"

If it wasn't bloody before it went in, it certainly would be when they finally removed it!

"There's a book on this called 'Stuck Up' amongst many things were Buzz Lightyear and a bloody phone !"

I expect he pressed the 'To infinity and beyond' button when he inserted it

Lisburn

"There's a book on this called 'Stuck Up' amongst many things were Buzz Lightyear and a bloody phone !

I expect he pressed the 'To infinity and beyond' button when he inserted it "

A friend of mine is a nurse at a local A&E, and he once had to deal with a guy who had the lid off a aerosol can stuck up his bum. Apparently the lid came off during play with his girlfriend The poor bloke told the staff that it had come off when playing with his long term gf and that she had refused to come to the hospital with him and he had to get a taxi to the hospital. No one believed him thinking that he had shoved the aerosol up himself until they had to ring her as he needed an op to get it out, to which see replied " must he spoil any sort of fun we have" and "no, I'm not coming to the hospital I'm tired and have a busy day tomorrow tell him to get a taxi home when your done".

Merseyside

It always gets to me why people say anymore than ....

There is an aerosol can top lodged up my arsehole.....

The method of how it got there is irrlevant surely ?

Same at the STD clinic.. I want testing NOT to share the whos , whys and wheres of it all.

For a guess the fella had the screw driver wedged down his jap eye

A local paper reported a vicar near us had been "cleaning his windows naked when he fell onto the kitchen table, thats how the peeled king edward potato got stuck up his bum!"

One chap injected expandable foam sealant into his japs which left the doctors with “a perfect mould of the bladder and prostatic urethra” when it was removed

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

A nurse friend of mine helped remove the brush attachment from an electric toothbrush from a certain tv presenter's bottom

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"A nurse friend of mine helped remove the brush attachment from an electric toothbrush from a certain tv presenter's bottom "

Lol .. douching is so much easier Im sure it doesnt have to be scrubbed out

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Many years ago FHM had an article about things that had been found up arses and in a fit of genius, had included their excuses as well.

Most of them were along the lines of, well I was just running a bath, so I was naked obviously and I slipped on the floor and fell right onto the camera tripod/banana/phone/tool kit/light bulb

My personal fave was the explanation given by a chap who had managed to get a chair leg stuck up there, 'I've ridden 20 miles on my motorbike to come to a hospital where no one knows me, as there isn't really any point making an excuse for this, because you're not going to belive it anyway.'

Beer and wine bottles are a fav, so A&E tell us, what ppl dont realise is that they create suction from inside the bottle when the neck's inserted and 'pop' up it gets stuck, on another note MrsG knows of a woman who used to self harm with an electric carving knife, inserting inside her bits and turning it on ... OUCH !!

Now that's another threat me thinks

» Add a new message to this topic