FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > rude and offensive

rude and offensive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well am not actully sure if its me or not tbh, i go in the chat rooms and have met some lovely people who i have gone on to have meets with and its all a bit of banter and good fun.However last night and on a few other occassions the odd male has come in and been super rude to myself and other women in chat ,eg saying get ur c*** out show me ur t*** ect, i know i was in the directing room but i didnt want to be directed and did not want to show all i had in chat, so after abusing a few other women he left . Do these men want to meet or just cause attention to themselves ??????????????????//

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some of us get off on hate-wanking lol x

more attention they get the better it cums...

ooo dearis that what it is i never looked at it that way x

[Removed by poster at 21/12/11 15:34:59]

hahaha...I'll need to look out for u in chatroom so I can throw abuse at ya..U'll know I'll be spanking it hard hehheheeheh x

omg please dont i will be paranoid about it now hahahah x

does paranoia make u cum too?- they are after me u know too....government everyone even aliens..

spurrrttttt....made a mess again!-ALL ur fault

Maybe you was not chating to them and thay could see you was having fun with others and felt left out and the only way you would see thay was there ... Him making a right dick of themselfs in front of the room.

"Maybe you was not chating to them and thay could see you was having fun with others and felt left out and the only way you would see thay was there ... Him making a right dick of themselfs in front of the room. "

ur only allowed in this conversation if u join in an MFF game...with me and the OP!

"Maybe you was not chating to them and thay could see you was having fun with others and felt left out and the only way you would see thay was there ... Him making a right dick of themselfs in front of the room.

ur only allowed in this conversation if u join in an MFF game...with me and the OP!"

ok if i must , lol

"Maybe you was not chating to them and thay could see you was having fun with others and felt left out and the only way you would see thay was there ... Him making a right dick of themselfs in front of the room.

ur only allowed in this conversation if u join in an MFF game...with me and the OP! ok if i must , lol"

mmmmmm cant wait to treat u's so badly

Some folks see the women on here as their plaything to verbally abuse from the safety of hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

We have had many a message from the numpties lol

Yep some crass immature people about I'll give ya that

But his rudeness apart I would suggest if you don't want to he directed at any time

Maybe another room would be better for you? Xx

I have never been in the directing chatroom and never been on cam so this is just a guess.

But I would imagine that the words 'get your cunt out and show us your tits are probably common placed words within that room. If its a directing room and guys are directing women, well that's usually what they're gonna ask isn't it.

And you don't actually have to show your genitals. Just tell them to piss off and leave the room, can't really do anything to you can they

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would say you might be better in the non directing rooms, if anyone directs you in there they would be chucked out.

Having said that, I think some men might be wise to think that not all women like the use of certain words....maybe they would get further and what they wanted by saying things a bit different.

"Well am not actully sure if its me or not tbh, i go in the chat rooms and have met some lovely people who i have gone on to have meets with and its all a bit of banter and good fun.However last night and on a few other occassions the odd male has come in and been super rude to myself and other women in chat ,eg saying get ur c*** out show me ur t*** ect, i know i was in the directing room but i didnt want to be directed and did not want to show all i had in chat, so after abusing a few other women he left . Do these men want to meet or just cause attention to themselves ??????????????????// "

Please feel free to join us in the Northern room...always good banter and directors who wander in are usually shown the door double quick.

Not all but most are.

Question this though those who abuse behind the screen how many actually go out and actually meet people as they have no clue how to talk to ladies.

"Question this though those who abuse behind the screen how many actually go out and actually meet people as they have no clue how to talk to ladies."

Makes you wonder if they talk to women like that when they're out shopping or in the pub.

"Question this though those who abuse behind the screen how many actually go out and actually meet people as they have no clue how to talk to ladies."

I often wonder the same thing myself...do they wander up to females in the pub and ask the same questions?

I think not, so why do they think that is acceptable in here. Then they are usually back later moaning about the lack of meets they have had...mmmm wonder why, not exactly rocket science. Like most good things in life time and patience is required.

Happy Christmas all

"Question this though those who abuse behind the screen how many actually go out and actually meet people as they have no clue how to talk to ladies.

Makes you wonder if they talk to women like that when they're out shopping or in the pub."

If they do they are easily spotted,,,usually sporting broken nose or black eye lol

haha just sounds like someone trolling or being abit crude

wouldnt get to bent over it

"Some folks see the women on here as their plaything to verbally abuse from the safety of hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

"

We promise to send nice messages in the future honest guv'nor....lol.

"Well am not actully sure if its me or not tbh, i go in the chat rooms and have met some lovely people who i have gone on to have meets with and its all a bit of banter and good fun.However last night and on a few other occassions the odd male has come in and been super rude to myself and other women in chat ,eg saying get ur c*** out show me ur t*** ect, i know i was in the directing room but i didnt want to be directed and did not want to show all i had in chat, so after abusing a few other women he left . Do these men want to meet or just cause attention to themselves ??????????????????// "

It's not just you, I've only been in the chat rooms once on cam (directing room) and was shocked by some of the things being said, so much so I've not dared to go back again! What you have said above is extremely light hearted in comparison, believe me! There are some absolute sickos who I guess figure out just when the mods go offline!

"Some folks see the women on here as their plaything to verbally abuse from the safety of hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

We promise to send nice messages in the future honest guv'nor....lol."

Let you off this time

Well send us owt, owt at all, we Johnny no stars on here and Billy no mates....somebody send us a message...pleeeaaaasseee!!

Let you off this time

Well send us owt, owt at all, we Johnny no stars on here and Billy no mates....somebody send us a message...pleeeaaaasseee!! "

Right you are, one cock pic coming up with message text along the lines of "a wunt mind anging art back a that" or something equally as classy lol

Let you off this time

Well send us owt, owt at all, we Johnny no stars on here and Billy no mates....somebody send us a message...pleeeaaaasseee!!

Right you are, one cock pic coming up with message text along the lines of "a wunt mind anging art back a that" or something equally as classy lol "

Why....thats the nicest compliment we have received

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I would say you might be better in the non directing rooms, if anyone directs you in there they would be chucked out.

Having said that, I think some men might be wise to think that not all women like the use of certain words....maybe they would get further and what they wanted by saying things a bit different.

"

my thoughts excatly...i dont mind the c word,but ppl cant know if someone finds it offensive or not...i think the OP would be happier in the non directing rooms...

Come to northern..we are lovely,honest

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

As far as i can tell, if you block someone, you then can't then see their comments in the room. I could be wrong.

Other than that, don't read everything, read only those comments that interest you or are polite.

"

As far as i can tell, if you block someone, you then can't then see their comments in the room. I could be wrong.

Other than that, don't read everything, read only those comments that interest you or are polite."

Wondedered why nobody spoke to us in chat lol

went back in ti the directing room last night and the same guy came in with the usual abuse he was warned buy a few guys in the room and then admin barred him thanks for all your input been nice to see views of others thanks xxxx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Block button can be a good friend

What does block in chat actually do? Does it block them seeing your cam and comments? Can you still see what they type?

" read only those comments that interest you or are polite.

Wondedered why nobody spoke to us in chat lol"

Ah... See how the dawn breaks...

"What does block in chat actually do? Does it block them seeing your cam and comments? Can you still see what they type?"

It prevents you seeing what they are writing, although they can still see what you write.

@OP Unfortunately it's getting worse now, certainly in the directing rooms. Mods aren't always around to help and sometimes as soon as a mod is present, the offending person stays quiet. It's a real shame because I've had many a good laugh in the directing rooms and these idiots are driving people away.

Well shocked ya didnt tell em where to go lady.....jeez i soooo dont miss chat for that...but miss chatting to u lot.....next time missus gis a yell...will come forth and help u rid these rude ones.xx

It amazes me how some women get so offended, I really think they really get off on it.

There is one woman I met off here once, her mouth spewed bile and hatred, demanding respect whilst giving none herself. Thought she was gods gift, referring to every other woman as a munter despite being short and dumpy.

Saw in the chatroom a fortnight ago legs open, cuntflaps spread and on her profile the next next, "Learn to pay the lady some respect"!

Mad as a bicycle.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can I just point something out....the men are not breaking rules by directing in the directing room.

If you don't like how they are directing then the block button is very useful and easy to use.

If someone is breaking rules and stays quiet when a mod turns up, click on their profile and report them. Admin can give out bans if needed.

" read only those comments that interest you or are polite.

Wondedered why nobody spoke to us in chat lol

Ah... See how the dawn breaks... "

Its always darkest before the dawn

if admin block they either block for an hour so they cannot use the sight at all or completley boot them off x

thanks its me i miss you to sweetie xxxxxxxxxx

"ooo dearis that what it is i never looked at it that way x"

shows how sad some guys are..

there are decent guys here, myself included xx

i f you are in directing you should toughen up ???? being offensive or rude isnt about asking someone to show him your tits or c**t.u have to expect it .to me someone being rude or offensive is something vry different ..like a personal attack a racist attack or something of that sort ...

There are men who get off speaking in a coarse and vulger way and there are women who enjoy it as part of a fantasy.

I wouldn't go into a directing chat room because I don't get off on men being particularly vulgar and I would also get annoyed if men tried to tell me what to do, its just not my kind of thing. But I don't think there's anything wrong with it if it is your thing and I would imagine certain terminology is par for the course

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

See now using the words cunt and tits wouldnt offend me at all , having said that you do get some pushy fuckers... but i agree with what others have said, maybe a different room would be more suitable xxx

If you don't want to get eaten by tigers, don't walk in the jungle

Wise words.

yeah i do get what your all saying i do go in there and dont mind the language tbh but its the way he spoke to all the girls being called slut whores ect not the best way to get meets i think x

» Add a new message to this topic