FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pointless comment!

Pointless comment!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watched the professionals on itv4 the credits at the end made me chuckle! Among the cast were, and I shit you not:

'Fat man'

'peanut eater' and best of all

'Handsome Negro'

What would your 70's cop show cast name be?

Mine probably

'pointless topic starter guy'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just watched the professionals on itv4 the credits at the end made me chuckle! Among the cast were, and I shit you not:

'Fat man'

'Handsome Negro'

Mine probably

"

It might seem pointless to you but I have a friend who's a bit part actor, getting a credit makes a huge difference to their pay packet.

Pointless topic reader xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Pointless person.

"Pointless topic reader xx "

that's the spirit! Lol

"Just watched the professionals on itv4 the credits at the end made me chuckle! Among the cast were, and I shit you not:

'Fat man'

'Handsome Negro'

Mine probably

It might seem pointless to you but I have a friend who's a bit part actor, getting a credit makes a huge difference to their pay packet."

Dont think the OP was calling the act of getting a credit pointless more taking the piss at himself by saying he was a pointless thread starter

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I got the impression he was pointing out the use of oh so unPC narratives from the seventies.

Ruined my life and moral compass it has.

Which funnily enough, it hasn't, we can laugh at such stuff.

'Fat man'

'Handsome Negro'

Mine probably

It might seem pointless to you but I have a friend who's a bit part actor, getting a credit makes a huge difference to their pay packet.

Dont think the OP was calling the act of getting a credit pointless more taking the piss at himself by saying he was a pointless thread starter "

Yes I did get it, after posting my reply, after thinking the two comments after mine were personal attacks, after reading it properly.

I'm glad I stuck at this level of embarrassment.

'Fat man'

'Handsome Negro'

Mine probably

Dont think the OP was calling the act of getting a credit pointless more taking the piss at himself by saying he was a pointless thread starter

Yes I did get it, after posting my reply, after thinking the two comments after mine were personal attacks, after reading it properly.

I'm glad I stuck at this level of embarrassment."

never mind im sure with that level of embarrassment you will be forgiven

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

'Fat man'

'Handsome Negro'

Mine probably

never mind im sure with that level of embarrassment you will be forgiven "

How sure?

'Fat man'

'Handsome Negro'

Mine probably

How sure?"

very very sure

'Fat man'

'Handsome Negro'

Mine probably

How sure?

very very sure "

Bloody happy to leave it at this level what ever that stirring mushroom says, I mean stirring _ushroom7 says.

I patronised the OP and how glad I am, I've mellowed with age so i don't have to send a grovelling apology (whilst banging my head with a tea tray) to Soapy and Diamond for telling them off for answering the thread correctly.

I wish I could say this was a clever social experiment to see how people interpret a topic but I'm not that way inclined.......and also thick as pig shit!

How about we all hug this one out?

I love you guys.....

» Add a new message to this topic