FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People please be nice

People please be nice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I’m prepared to be bombarded with nasty words and people judging me but I’m in a good place right now and can rise above it

I just wanted to say why do people have to be so nasty and judgmental I see it so many times on here

Someone asks some advice or a question and it all goes nice for a while but then out of nowhere the abuse and nastiness starts what is wrong with people why do you feel the need to be nasty for some people this is there escape

How do you know that your comments could be the last straw or a trigger for them to do something silly unknowing to you what’s been going on in there life prior to the barrage of abuse

I guess all I’m trying to say is why do some people need to be so nasty why can’t people just keep there horrid thoughts in there head

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re never going to know why because you’re not that person.

Some people are just nasty individuals living nasty lives and the only way they can feel better for 5 minutes is to be nasty to someone else.

I ignore a lot of it, but I get that most people can’t.

Keyboard warriors.

Not a lot you can do about them unfortunately

There's different reasons as to why people can be nasty and there's different ways to be nasty.

Some do it for attention, some do it out of jealousy, some do it because they enjoy it, some do it because they don't like the person. There's lots of reasons why people do it but you can't stop people doing it.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You can't control how someone reads your post. Rows erupt over a misunderstanding of tone, interpretation of words or typos. Something written without malice could trigger something in a reader.

It's a nice sentiment.

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

OP, you yourself went in to someone's forum post about liking feet and said feet were rank. Why did you feel the need to make a remark like that on his post?

We're all guilty of it in one way or another.

"OP, you yourself went in to someone's forum post about liking feet and said feet were rank. Why did you feel the need to make a remark like that on his post?

We're all guilty of it in one way or another."

Saying feet are rank is not tasty or being nasty towards anyone so don’t quite get what your trying to state there nowhere did I state any nasty remarks towards the poster or in anyway direct anything toward anyone as it was just a statement so totally confused at what point your trying to make there as it seems irrelevant to me

"OP, you yourself went in to someone's forum post about liking feet and said feet were rank. Why did you feel the need to make a remark like that on his post?

Saying feet are rank is not tasty or being nasty towards anyone so don’t quite get what your trying to state there nowhere did I state any nasty remarks towards the poster or in anyway direct anything toward anyone as it was just a statement so totally confused at what point your trying to make there as it seems irrelevant to me "

Actually she’s right.

It is a negative comment in its own way.

Might not be nasty to certain people but it’s still a negative comment. Surely you could’ve just said you’re not a fan of feet?

Midlands

Saying feet are rank is not tasty or being nasty towards anyone so don’t quite get what your trying to state there nowhere did I state any nasty remarks towards the poster or in anyway direct anything toward anyone as it was just a statement so totally confused at what point your trying to make there as it seems irrelevant to me "

The point is, the poster asked who has the nicest feet or something to that effect. You felt the need to put a negative comment on. Some would see that as putting the poster down about his likes. No, you didn't address him directly but he didn't ask if people liked feet or not, you just felt the need to add your opinion. Forums are about opinions.

Just my opinion.

I’m sure I said rank I hate feet staying my opinion but could be wrong yes it’s a negative comment but not nasty like putting someone down just my opinion and wasn’t what I was asking but as I said I am prepaired to be ripped an new one as it always ends that way :D

Midlands

"I’m sure I said rank I hate feet staying my opinion but could be wrong yes it’s a negative comment but not nasty like putting someone down just my opinion and wasn’t what I was asking but as I said I am prepaired to be ripped an new one as it always ends that way :D

"

Not sure I've ripped you a new one. I just pointed something out. Didn't think I was being nasty about it.

Ahh well, I shall let you be.

"I’m sure I said rank I hate feet staying my opinion but could be wrong yes it’s a negative comment but not nasty like putting someone down just my opinion and wasn’t what I was asking but as I said I am prepaired to be ripped an new one as it always ends that way :D

Not sure I've ripped you a new one. I just pointed something out. Didn't think I was being nasty about it.

"

No your not being horrid at all it’s cool honest and I’m just waiting for barrage lol and no you haven’t said anything wrong and your opinion has been noted thank you xx

Midlands

No your not being horrid at all it’s cool honest and I’m just waiting for barrage lol and no you haven’t said anything wrong and your opinion has been noted thank you xx"

No problem. Enjoy your time here. Don't take it too seriously, it's just a swinger's site when all said and done.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

See my post above.

» Add a new message to this topic