FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you or don't you

Do you or don't you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you ever come across some one you know from everyday life on fab. Do you just block them or do you have a good look at there photos and chat to them. Do you say you know them or just keep it to your self..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyandperky555Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We have a look and keep it to ourselves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do you, or do I don't you. I definitely do you. Sometimes.

Depends on who it is. I wouldn't say I know them.

Just my opinion but if you are both here and looking for the same thing then why not. Regardless of whether you know each other. You never know it could be something special. You should go for it

By *att71Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I not yet come across a profile of someone I know....not that am aware of lol...guess I would have a look...curiosity would get the better of me...as for tell them......very much doubt it

I say contact them and arrange a social ?

"Just my opinion but if you are both here and looking for the same thing then why not. Regardless of whether you know each other. You never know it could be something special. You should go for it "

What about family

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Could be fun, find your naigbour or somone you work with. See them completely differently.

Exactly why I would never, ever put up photos here. In fact I wouldn't put them up anywhere on the internet. I would hate my privacy to be intruded in such a way.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Couple of weeks ago a guy I used to work with looked at my profile ... I messaged to say hi and who I was as we were due to both attend a Club event .... a couple of messages were exchanged .. in the end he didn’t attend the Club event .... he sometimes DJ in the club I attend so I’m sure we will run into each other in real life eventually .... all has been okay

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t, sometimes I will, sometimes I won’t.

Ooooh oooooooh Sometimes, the truth is harder that the pain inside

Oooooh oooooooh Sometimes

It’s the broken heart that decides

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I also found a neighbour on here ... we ended up meeting

"If you ever come across some one you know from everyday life on fab. Do you just block them or do you have a good look at there photos and chat to them. Do you say you know them or just keep it to your self.."

Seen a few women on here that I know and I have a little look and make them aware it's me like to have a look usually It will never lead to anything because it wouldn't happen outside of fab so wouldn't expect it to happen on fab

"If you ever come across some one you know from everyday life on fab. Do you just block them or do you have a good look at there photos and chat to them. Do you say you know them or just keep it to your self..

Seen a few women on here that I know and I have a little look and make them aware it's me like to have a look usually It will never lead to anything because it wouldn't happen outside of fab so wouldn't expect it to happen on fab"

You ever looked at some one in a different light after seeing them in fab and think wow

"If you ever come across some one you know from everyday life on fab. Do you just block them or do you have a good look at there photos and chat to them. Do you say you know them or just keep it to your self..

Seen a few women on here that I know and I have a little look and make them aware it's me like to have a look usually It will never lead to anything because it wouldn't happen outside of fab so wouldn't expect it to happen on fab

You ever looked at some one in a different light after seeing them in fab and think wow "

Oh dear god yes I talk to her and I know it will never happen but my days perfection in my eyes doesn't do her justice

I have seen a few people on here that in every day life come across very mild and rimmed but in fab there a animal x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I wouldn't chat to someone on here if I knew them, I particularly wouldn't do it in the way you describe. Sneaky.

" I have seen a few people on here that in every day life come across very mild and rimmed but in fab there a animal x"

Same you can look at people but when you see fantasies in profiles I mean you would not place those people to want to enjoy that x

"I wouldn't chat to someone on here if I knew them, I particularly wouldn't do it in the way you describe. Sneaky. "

If I see someone I know on here I send a face pic and let them know who I am it's up to them whether we are friend on here

Have a look and keep it to myself

By *urplepussy_catWoman  over a year ago

Rochester

My neighbour 3 doors down on here. We’ve chatted and Ive told him we know each other but I won’t tell him who I am. Bit too cosy for me lol

It's tempting if attracted, but way too much grief if it gets awkward. Keep this and vanilla life separated is generally the better option?

"If you ever come across some one you know from everyday life on fab. Do you just block them or do you have a good look at there photos and chat to them. Do you say you know them or just keep it to your self.."

Block

Would depend on who it was and how I know a them, if it thought we could have fun together I would probably message them.

panic,then block

"panic,then block"
lol

I just give a wink .thats it.leave it your both on for the samething. they wil let u know they know what u know if u know what mean. i mean no what i know haha

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

I came across a profile of someone I work with. It's a couples profile so I read it and found they are not looking for singles so I just blocked it, after I had a look at the pics of course

I wouldn't ever mention it to her out of respect as I'd hate to see her embarrassed.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I'd have a chat

Don't no y anyone wood block them.

Just msg hello be polite

I've only seen one person I know and it was an instant block. Would never let on that I knew either.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Block

Block them and steer clear is what i will do

By *layfulfoxMan  over a year ago

nowhere

It's a site with a purpose, maybe they don't tell people they're on here so they're hardly likely to go publicising the fact you're on here

We've had a few recognise me locally, from the school run and work. They have taken it upon themselves to message say they know me, (they don't they have seen me), it quickly gets creepy when they are reluctant to say who they are. Eventually all but 1 admitted who they were and they've all been blocked because I've no interest in them socially or otherwise.

We've come across people we know - my brothers vile girlfriend was on here - when I called her out she tried saying my hubby told her to join! My hubbys cousins new boyfriend was actively seeking big breasted women and trying to meet us Christmas day (my boobs are probably smaller than hers), it wasn't him though someone had hacked him and sent us his photo direct from their phone, along with his mobile number

Old friends from school/neighbours and colleagues now get a swift block, most single guys within 5 miles are blocked after an incident with a stalker who seemingly followed me home!!

So all in all blocking is generally the way we proceed. Saves silly people playing games.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I block but never reveal I know them,I'd never meet them and it saves and award Ness.

Seen a few people I know on here (they had face pics)

» Add a new message to this topic