FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock cage advice

Cock cage advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone.

I'm looking to buy my bf a cock cage. However he's not a cuckold that has a very small cock. He has girth and length but it's a real desire of his to be in chastity when I'm with another guy.

I'm trying without success to find a cage for a cock of larger size. Can anyone point me in the right direction or suggest an alternative product that will work just as well.

Thanks guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Hamster Cage?

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

It’s tricky to say, there are some long cages for those shower’s that don’t grow. The cage should fit the flaccid size ideally although it sounds like you want one more for short term wear than long term.

Do none on eBay fit his flaccid size?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It’s tricky to say, there are some long cages for those shower’s that don’t grow. The cage should fit the flaccid size ideally although it sounds like you want one more for short term wear than long term.

Do none on eBay fit his flaccid size?"

Thank you for your reply. I'll check out ebay and see what I can find. X

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I made one out of copper wire for a friend and added little cogs and things and made it into a steam punk cock cage. If he gets hard in it, a cog will dig in. Flaccid, it won’t.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only have to use it on a full moon now after last nights experience

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Thank you for your reply. I'll check out ebay and see what I can find. X"

Hope you find one. From personal experience, i recommend if you going for an open bar type, get one with bars going along the cage over ones with tight bars round the cage. They are less common but i found more comfortable whilst the cock is engorged verses the cross over.

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

You'll be spoilt for choice on eBay. Getting the size right can be tricky, I started out with a cb3000 that came with different sized rings although were hinged and very uncomfortable it gave me an indication of the ring size I needed so next I bought a stainless steel chastity cage with that size ring and without the hinge, it takes a little patience to get the balls and then the cock through the ring but it's worth it as it's much more comfortable.

I then went for a shorter cage and found it more comfy if there's not enough room to allow for even a semi hard on.

My current cage came from China on eBay and it's the cheapest one I ever bought at £7.69 and it fits like a glove and is very comfy.

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

The CB range has an option on cage length, which should suit.

» Add a new message to this topic