FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age of pics

Age of pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How old do you think pics should be before there is a consumer rights warning really frustrating when you get a wink or message from what appears to be a sexy couple and similar to what we are looking for only to later see that pics are years old

We don't get much time to take many pics and appreciate that 1 or 2 years old could (most likely) represent how people currently look but there are many with the majority of their pics that are years old Are they misleading or lazy?

I know it can't be policed or you could just delete and re upload. Does it annoy any one else? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My cock hasn’t aged

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Puts me off a bit I’ll admot. We upload new pics taken that day, most days.

I’ve only been on here a year but I’ve already removed face pics and some body pics as I’ve changed since then

There is one of mine that is at least 6 years old but my body is no different in it to the one that I posted a fortnight ago (except my nipples are darker now). I don't think it the age of the picture is the issue so much as the misrepresentation.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have some that are four years old on here and some that were taken this week. Most that have met me say that I look like my pictures and/or that I haven't changed in the last five years.

I don't think it's the age of the pictures that matter but whether they show you who you are meeting in a way that you can recognise them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes we agree/conced it's not the age of the pics just the misrepresentation and why would you not have something within 5 years unless you are unfortunate not to be having any fun x

This is an interesting point. We have one pic up which is a nice picture in its own right. (Mrs J sitting on a chair). In that case we have put the year on it in order not to mislead, and ironically, get lots of Fabs for it too.

Otherwise everything looks just like in the photos.

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Oh dear, I have one from Nov 24th 2011... Another from not long after, but also some taken within the last week OK?

I think any pics added over a year ago need to be taken with a pinch of salt is my general rule

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I update my pics on a regular basis but have seen many from here have really old pics which makes me wonder why

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

There's a few of me taken 6+ years ago when I had short hair shaven head & face, but I only get them out occasionally now.

I usually upload a new one if I change the colour of ma goatee

» Add a new message to this topic