FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Home brewers

Home brewers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hisky and Wine OP   Couple  over a year ago

the vicinity of Betelgeuse

Completely off topic I know but I wondered if anyone on here makes their own wine or beer?

Personally I make wine for J, mostly from real fruit or fruit juice. I’d love to get into making my own spirits but distilling is illegal in this country sooo....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have two apple trees in my garden, make cracking cider, last year I bought an old whisky barrel to finish it off in, really makes a difference!

By *hisky and Wine OP   Couple  over a year ago

the vicinity of Betelgeuse

"I have two apple trees in my garden, make cracking cider, last year I bought an old whisky barrel to finish it off in, really makes a difference!"

Nice! I’ve clocked all the local apple trees when out cycling. I made an awesome blackberry wine last year and they’re stating to ripen again now so I’ll be out picking at the weekend

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"I have two apple trees in my garden, make cracking cider, last year I bought an old whisky barrel to finish it off in, really makes a difference!

Nice! I’ve clocked all the local apple trees when out cycling. I made an awesome blackberry wine last year and they’re stating to ripen again now so I’ll be out picking at the weekend "

Just make sure you pick the blackberries, that are above 3 foot off the ground.

» Add a new message to this topic