FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I too big?

Am I too big?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if I just attract timewasters but I've just realised a number of women show interest in me but say they would struggle to take me.

I thought they were just exaggerating and trying to flatter me but tonight I'm thinking, "am I really too big?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure if I just attract timewasters but I've just realised a number of women show interest in me but say they would struggle to take me.

I thought they were just exaggerating and trying to flatter me but tonight I'm thinking, "am I really too big?" "

I'll swap you

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"Not sure if I just attract timewasters but I've just realised a number of women show interest in me but say they would struggle to take me.

I thought they were just exaggerating and trying to flatter me but tonight I'm thinking, "am I really too big?" "

6'1" is fairly tall my friend, but certainly not too big

By *.LBCouple  over a year ago

South

I guess the proof would’ve in the veri’s

By *.LBCouple  over a year ago

South

"I guess the proof would’ve in the veri’s"

Would be,

"I'll swap you "

Ha, should've guessed that might be the first response.

You look fine to me.

I'm just wondering for all women talk up size there seems to be a fair few perhaps sincerely scared.

"

6'1" is fairly tall my friend, but certainly not too big "

I'm now imagining muff diving as a whole new sport and, if that's what they meaning, I bloody well hope they'd struggle.

I'm only 9" though.

"I guess the proof would’ve in the veri’s"

How do you mean?

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 01:32:24]

If you're long you can hit the cervix which bloody hurts if you combine length and girth it can be a bit of a challenge that i wouldn't take on. Ladies who enjoy large cocks are size queens, maybe you might do with finding a gaggle of these ladies. I'd be inclined to add your dimensions (length and girth) to your profile set your stall out in all its glory.

Best of luck babe xx

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 01:33:21]

It doesn't look that big?

I often think the same thing.....then I wake up with my head in the cornflakes

"I'll swap you

Ha, should've guessed that might be the first response.

You look fine to me.

I'm just wondering for all women talk up size there seems to be a fair few perhaps sincerely scared. "

Talk them through the way you adapt your technique to ensure a woman isn’t hurt maybe? Or is that taking your post too seriously?

"If you're long you can hit the cervix which bloody hurts if you combine length and girth it can be a bit of a challenge that i wouldn't take on. Ladies who enjoy large cocks are size queens, maybe you might do with finding a gaggle of these ladies. I'd be inclined to add your dimensions (length and girth) to your profile set your stall out in all its glory.

Best of luck babe xx"

Thanks!

I know to be careful and its clear you know what you can handle.

I'm just a little confused by those who say they like it but but then don't want it =s

Stupid question : how would you specify girth?

I'm 9" and 6" around, does that make sense?

"It doesn't look that big? "

You must be the size queen scottnsue mentioned

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'd be more concerned if I couldn't fit through a revolving door

By *ast_And_CuriousMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"I'm only 9" though."

You do know men with 9" are in the extreme minority? I'm sceptical whether your are 9" as although you look big it doesn't look particularly bigger than mine and mine is a genuine 7.5" measured properly with no exaggerations and women are always surprised when I tell them the size as they thought it was at least 8" or that it "feels bigger."

Sevenoaks

Oh and just seen you're 6" in girth which is identical to my girth.

"is that taking your post too seriously?"

Not at all!

I would've thought everyone adjusts their technique depending on the partner...

Perhaps I'm assuming too much =/

""I'm only 9" though."

You do know men with 9" are in the extreme minority? "

Something like 1:1000

The "only" was in response to the joke about me being 6'1"

"is that taking your post too seriously?

Not at all!

I would've thought everyone adjusts their technique depending on the partner...

Perhaps I'm assuming too much =/"

You are. A little detailed reassurance might go a long way if the objection is real. But sometimes we use one reason for not meeting because it’s politer than the real one....

Sevenoaks

You do measure across the top from base to tip right? I'd have 9" if I measured from the bottom. Measuring from the bottom is cheating.

"You do measure across the top from base to tip right? I'd have 9" if I measured from the bottom. Measuring from the bottom is cheating. "

He looks about 9” to me, he doesn’t really need to exaggerate.

OP, I prefer average personally as many with above average haven’t a clue what they are doing and usually end up hurting me so I get where others may be coming from.

Nothing you can do about it really!

I’m sure there are plenty who’d love to take on a big member though!

"But sometimes we use one reason for not meeting because it’s politer than the real one...."

Pretty sure everyone did that, common courtesy.

This doesn't feel like that... Now I'm thinking of it is more like they've finished with the fantasy of me (I.E. They've cum) and they honestly don't know if they could handle it for real... I dunno.

Sevenoaks

I'm not so sure, although I don't really care as it won't be going anywhere near me. Everyone knows men are prone to exaggerating their size. I could easily exaggerate my size a bit and people would believe me.

"I'm not so sure, although I don't really care as it won't be going anywhere near me. Everyone knows men are prone to exaggerating their size. I could easily exaggerate my size a bit and people would believe me. "

You sound like you care.

"it won't be going anywhere near me. "

Oh I am disappointed.

Sevenoaks

I can sound like a cat sometimes, doesn't mean I am one.

"You do measure across the top from base to tip right? I'd have 9" if I measured from the bottom. Measuring from the bottom is cheating.

He looks about 9” to me, he doesn’t really need to exaggerate.

OP, I prefer average personally as many with above average haven’t a clue what they are doing and usually end up hurting me so I get where others may be coming from.

Nothing you can do about it really!

I’m sure there are plenty who’d love to take on a big member though!"

Interesting...

Am I being betrayed by my fellow endowed men?

Is it their cluelessness is more noticable or do smaller men feel they need to up their game to compete?

By *immyMcGillMan  over a year ago

Christchurch

That is one serious liver digger good sir! Maybe you should assure the ladies that you’re gentle and won’t slam it in up to the hilt. That weapon is capable of serious injury but not if carefully controlled. Also, I would seek out girls that like bum fun. A well trained anus and rectum can take a greater length than a vagina and can deliver just as much pleasure to a girl!

"But sometimes we use one reason for not meeting because it’s politer than the real one....

Pretty sure everyone did that, common courtesy.

This doesn't feel like that... Now I'm thinking of it is more like they've finished with the fantasy of me (I.E. They've cum) and they honestly don't know if they could handle it for real... I dunno. "

Ah! Maybe pursue the women who don’t want you to tell them what you’d do to them...at length, over an intense 12-20 min period....?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"You've blocked me so couldn't say. Though at 9", for me, too much of a cervix bruiser"

Have you ever thought about starting a band called Cervix Bruiser?

"

Ah! Maybe pursue the women who don’t want you to tell them what you’d do to them...at length, over an intense 12-20 min period....?"

I guess its the ones that've gone on for awhile that get me.

I guess cheap thrills are easily discarded.

I should learn not to over invest.

"You've blocked me so couldn't say. Though at 9", for me, too much of a cervix bruiser

Have you ever thought about starting a band called Cervix Bruiser? "

Cervix Bruiser and The Liver Diggers!

By *eelouWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally it's not that I would struggle to take it but I'd struggle to get real satisfaction as after 10 minutes or so the cervix being in pain just outweighs the fun. Yes you can change positions and not go as enthusiastically I guess but by that point I'm just thinking about how uncomfortable it is.

I highly commend the ladies that can take as much of it for as long as they can but like your size thats actually more of a rare occurrence than the norm

"Personally it's not that I would struggle to take it but I'd struggle to get real satisfaction as after 10 minutes or so the cervix being in pain just outweighs the fun. Yes you can change positions and not go as enthusiastically I guess but by that point I'm just thinking about how uncomfortable it is.

I highly commend the ladies that can take as much of it for as long as they can but like your size thats actually more of a rare occurrence than the norm "

I imagine it kills the mood like twisting a nut would.

I'm curious why you seem certain it would lead to pain though.

I mean is it just a case of once bitten twice shy?

Sevenoaks

I think I read somewhere that any more than 7" inside hits the cervix and causes pain.

Glasgow

"Personally it's not that I would struggle to take it but I'd struggle to get real satisfaction as after 10 minutes or so the cervix being in pain just outweighs the fun. Yes you can change positions and not go as enthusiastically I guess but by that point I'm just thinking about how uncomfortable it is.

I highly commend the ladies that can take as much of it for as long as they can but like your size thats actually more of a rare occurrence than the norm

I imagine it kills the mood like twisting a nut would.

I'm curious why you seem certain it would lead to pain though.

I mean is it just a case of once bitten twice shy? "

Have experience it a few times now and inevitably a guy of that size is gonna hit my cervix and that is actually just painful. It bruises and swells only after a few thrusts and that's mostly just light play. Anything more vigorous and it feels like it's in my stomach and it gets really sore by then. I do know how to move and change it up so it's not as bad but ultimately I can't go hard at it with a man if that size the way I could with someone slightly smaller. Sorry for the crude explanation lol

Glasgow

"I think I read somewhere that any more than 7" inside hits the cervix and causes pain. "

Yeah pretty much. Sadly some men (no all) don't understand that all woman are basically the same size in there. It's not a matter that another woman can take more it's more that shes trained herself to be able to take it and no longer feels the pain of it.

By *achel loves toysTV/TS  over a year ago

Merth Tydfil

Start looking for sissies to fuck the bigger the better xx

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Op check out big Harold ask him for advice he’s probably the biggest on fab

"shes trained herself to be able to take it and no longer feels the pain of it."

Just to note that when I started having sex it was quite painful as my foreskin wouldn't fully retract.

It did take some pushing through the pain but eventually it loosened to the point where it could comfortably roll back and forth.

Wonder if there's a similar thing happening...

Glasgow

"shes trained herself to be able to take it and no longer feels the pain of it.

Just to note that when I started having sex it was quite painful as my foreskin wouldn't fully retract.

It did take some pushing through the pain but eventually it loosened to the point where it could comfortably roll back and forth.

Wonder if there's a similar thing happening..."

Possibly yes but I've got to the stage that it's just not enjoyable. I can't even say it's any better or softer after having a child either so I couldn't honestly say. All I can say is that in my group of girl friends we've all said the same thing. It gets uncomfortable and eventually painful and can be sore for a few days if you've had a a rough night between the sheets

"

Possibly yes but I've got to the stage that it's just not enjoyable. I can't even say it's any better or softer after having a child either so I couldn't honestly say. All I can say is that in my group of girl friends we've all said the same thing. It gets uncomfortable and eventually painful and can be sore for a few days if you've had a a rough night between the sheets"

I guess it bears pointing out that you sound like you know what works for you and wouldn't approach a guy like me to begin with.

I'm very thankful of that as I wouldn't want to cause any pain like that.

It's more the ladies that come on to me and the *poof* that set me down this path. They're the ones I don't understand.

Glasgow

"

Possibly yes but I've got to the stage that it's just not enjoyable. I can't even say it's any better or softer after having a child either so I couldn't honestly say. All I can say is that in my group of girl friends we've all said the same thing. It gets uncomfortable and eventually painful and can be sore for a few days if you've had a a rough night between the sheets

I guess it bears pointing out that you sound like you know what works for you and wouldn't approach a guy like me to begin with.

I'm very thankful of that as I wouldn't want to cause any pain like that.

It's more the ladies that come on to me and the *poof* that set me down this path. They're the ones I don't understand. "

Oh yeah the time wasters are frustrating for sure.

My fwb from here is actually about your size. I don't avoid it I just know what I can take I guess. We have fun in plenty of other ways he just knows that a good hard going at it isnt as easy as it would be with a smaller guy. Hes said himself that hes kinda used to it and I actually feel bad for him that way. I try to make up for tho

"Hes said himself that hes kinda used to it and I actually feel bad for him that way. I try to make up for tho "

Well above posters have proved me wrong but I would've thought most larger guys would be aware of it and compensate hence wondering why women might be actually scared.

Glad to know you do your best, sure he loves it.

Glasgow

"Hes said himself that hes kinda used to it and I actually feel bad for him that way. I try to make up for tho

Well above posters have proved me wrong but I would've thought most larger guys would be aware of it and compensate hence wondering why women might be actually scared.

Glad to know you do your best, sure he loves it. "

Personally I have been with a man that basically didn't care, he just wanted to go hard or go home (yes he actually used that saying) said if women can't take they need learn to! Other men simply don't know as not all women express at the time that its actually painful. Men cant adapt if women don't tell them. Maybe more need to talk about sex so the word can be spread that way I guess.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"

6'1" is fairly tall my friend, but certainly not too big

I'm now imagining muff diving as a whole new sport and, if that's what they meaning, I bloody well hope they'd struggle.

I'm only 9" though. "

Is that Fab inches?

"

Is that Fab inches? "

I dunno, where's fabville?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"

Is that Fab inches?

I dunno, where's fabville? "

Wherever I am..

If you think your appendage is off putting to people and is potentially responsible for your lack of meets since joining; why is it the subject matter of every single one of your public pictures - maybe sell your other winning features as well??

By *utonguy2023Man  over a year ago

luton

Your not alone my freind

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Looks good to me

By *iking.beardMan  over a year ago

leeds

HAY EVERY ONE COME LOOK AT ME!!

By *utonguy2023Man  over a year ago

luton

Same evie

evesham

"HAY EVERY ONE COME LOOK AT ME!! "

Ok!

By *ugga81Man  over a year ago

West Malling

I'm glad you're not my builder, with the way you measure.....

Is that picture from that joke, "10 pence, 10 pence,50 pence a pound"?

Just put half in

evesham

"Just put half in "

Just the tip

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I can honestly say I have never considered size when I’m chatting to someone.

It's large but not 9 inches in length.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

You would be popular on the Gay Naturist beach in Spain ! are you a show er or grower er ?

So many shapes and sizes here some would be spilt for choice.

height wise?

"It's large but not 9 inches in length. "

It’s not even close.

If he wqnted to prove his size he could post some pics measuring. But i agree doesnt look dramtically bigger than yhe guy that said he was 7.5in

He can balance a 50 pence on it though

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"He can balance a 50 pence on it though "

That would be the girth perhaps that’s 9”

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

First Fab Rule of Cock Measurement - never use a tape measure.

"He can balance a 50 pence on it though "

Thinks it’s a 20p, made to look like a 50p.

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 07:36:47]

'considerate with it'

I'm actually considering measuring a 50p, I recon he could balance 6 of them

No theres loads taller than 6ft 1

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

If you’re actually worried about it (instead of stealthily showing off), take down every public picture of your cock. Take out the detailed measurements and just say “well endowed” or similar.

You’ve made it the main feature of your profile which makes me think you perceive it as your biggest selling point, despite what you say.

Focus on other things in your profile and, in bed with a woman, focus on other things too. Build confidence and trust.

Best of luck.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I think we have our new ‘pic challenge’

Hunts for 50p to put on my clitoris...

"If you’re actually worried about it (instead of stealthily showing off), take down every public picture of your cock. Take out the detailed measurements and just say “well endowed” or similar.

You’ve made it the main feature of your profile which makes me think you perceive it as your biggest selling point, despite what you say.

Focus on other things in your profile and, in bed with a woman, focus on other things too. Build confidence and trust.

Best of luck. "

A few people seem to have misunderstood or not read the thread and my updates.

I've actioned your advice though and will see how that goes.

Thanks for actually contributing.

Best of luck to you to!

It's all about the girth

"It's all about the girth"

Much prefer girth over length .

"It's all about the girth

Much prefer girth over length . "

You obviously feel you have a big dick, its your USP, you even created this thread to draw more attention to it but tried to be a bit more respectful about it on the surface

Just put your profile back to how you had it. Majority of women wont go for it but small few do like that sort of thing, just keep looking.

Probably for me, as it will be for some others.

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

This thread reminds me of crocodile Dundee.

That's not a penis

This is a penis .

There's only one way to settle this argument!

Cock fight

This is the reason I’m quite happy being mister average at around 6” I mean what’s is the point of being 9 and above if you have to him or back all of the time just in case you might hurt the lady

"This is the reason I’m quite happy being mister average at around 6” I mean what’s is the point of being 9 and above if you have to him or back all of the time just in case you might hurt the lady

"

Sometimes it is a matter of getting used to it, but sometimes it is too painful.

The flesh and tissue inside the vagina is thin and there are adjacent organs too-not forgetting the cervix.Mine can't take a battering.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

It might be time to remind people of the rules. Discussing the mans profile is not allowed, neither is being nasty

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Surly it’s down to the guy to make the female wet enough to be able to take you right ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

It might be time to remind people of the rules. Discussing the mans profile is not allowed, neither is being nasty"

PS discussing his pics are fine as he has asked the question

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP..surely it would depend on what you do with it...if you are a good lover you will know what the person you are doing at the time wants. So no, a big one wouldn't put me off, but a dick with a large dick would

"To the OP..surely it would depend on what you do with it...if you are a good lover you will know what the person you are doing at the time wants. So no, a big one wouldn't put me off, but a dick with a large dick would "

I wasn't talking about women I actually meet, that's all fine and fun.

I guess this could've easily just been a rant thread about timewasters on fab.

And thank you admin for the reminder about not being nasty.

"Surly it’s down to the guy to make the female wet enough to be able to take you right ? "

I guess that depends if you look at it as

A) how do I get that her to like me

Or

B) how can I be someone she would like

I don't think looking at things as "the man's job" or "the woman's job" is particularly healthy, but that's another minefield.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"To the OP..surely it would depend on what you do with it...if you are a good lover you will know what the person you are doing at the time wants. So no, a big one wouldn't put me off, but a dick with a large dick would

I wasn't talking about women I actually meet, that's all fine and fun.

"

I know. I was answering as a woman and saying it wouldn't put me off if the man knew how to use it

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I guess this could've easily just been a rant thread about timewasters on fab.

"

Why would people be timewasters?

"

I know. I was answering as a woman and saying it wouldn't put me off if the man knew how to use it"

Gotcha

Every one has their limits

No need to get rude about it

» Add a new message to this topic