FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Post shame

Post shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does it count as being bi if you like women but fantasize about guys and c@cks when ur horny but get a feeling of shame once uve climaxed and has anybody else had this? Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

No shame in being attracted to either sex, or both.

Just be who you are and enjoy it.

Try anything once.

If you enjoy it, do it again.

If you don't, don't.

Life is too short to get hung up worrying about what other people think.

Thats a nice way of looking at it but its a feeling thats uncontrollable, its like the level of hornyness dictates thoughts so jus want to see if its common x

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Bi curious I'd say

I'm straight but even when horny I never think of women that way.

Bristol East

"Thats a nice way of looking at it but its a feeling thats uncontrollable, its like the level of hornyness dictates thoughts so jus want to see if its common x"

That's the thing, isn't it? Sexuality isn't controllable. You are who you are. Sure, you can refrain from practising it. But I don't think it is controllable.

I recall speaking to someone who worked in sexual health for the NHS. She explained there is a huge "hidden" bisexuality in society, especially among married men in their 30s and 40s. Outwardly straight, secretly engaged in same sex and therefore at risk of spreading particular STD if they did not use protection.

"Thats a nice way of looking at it but its a feeling thats uncontrollable, its like the level of hornyness dictates thoughts so jus want to see if its common x

That's the thing, isn't it? Sexuality isn't controllable. You are who you are. Sure, you can refrain from practising it. But I don't think it is controllable.

I recall speaking to someone who worked in sexual health for the NHS. She explained there is a huge "hidden" bisexuality in society, especially among married men in their 30s and 40s. Outwardly straight, secretly engaged in same sex and therefore at risk of spreading particular STD if they did not use protection.

"

Surely tho regardless of anything your health and safe sex should always be no.1 priority?

"Bi curious I'd say

I'm straight but even when horny I never think of women that way."

I guess bi curious is the right term and yes i didnt think about if it is the same for women of course they could have the same thing be interesting to hear from anyone who has the same shame thoughts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does it count as being bi if you like women but fantasize about guys and c@cks when ur horny but get a feeling of shame once uve climaxed and has anybody else had this? Xxx "

Exactly as you describe. Lessened a lot if the guy is a regular friend, and actually talks, has a cuppa, kisses you goodbye and such like. Woos you in other words.

"Thats a nice way of looking at it but its a feeling thats uncontrollable, its like the level of hornyness dictates thoughts so jus want to see if its common x

"

I’d agree with that, the sheer amount of ‘fab straight’ guys on here points to that but also Grindr is full of bats (only come out at night). This one of the reasons that I’ll only meet guys who identify as at least curious, I’m not a dirty secret and I won’t be someone else’s.

"Does it count as being bi if you like women but fantasize about guys and c@cks when ur horny but get a feeling of shame once uve climaxed and has anybody else had this? Xxx "

I'd say bi/ bi curious. This is what used to happen to me. Always kinda liked girls but never explored it too much when I was younger. Then early twenties when I was masturbating or fucking Mr I began to imagine another woman was there and I what I'd like to do to her. Always wetter and hornier when that scenario was in my head...

"Does it count as being bi if you like women but fantasize about guys and c@cks when ur horny but get a feeling of shame once uve climaxed and has anybody else had this? Xxx

I'd say bi/ bi curious. This is what used to happen to me. Always kinda liked girls but never explored it too much when I was younger. Then early twenties when I was masturbating or fucking Mr I began to imagine another woman was there and I what I'd like to do to her. Always wetter and hornier when that scenario was in my head..."

Oh...and forgot to say, never felt ashamed.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Bi curious I'd say

I'm straight but even when horny I never think of women that way.

I guess bi curious is the right term and yes i didnt think about if it is the same for women of course they could have the same thing be interesting to hear from anyone who has the same shame thoughts"

It's nothing to be ashamed of at all.

This site is here for people to explore ans see what they like ans enjoy.

Bristol East

"

Surely tho regardless of anything your health and safe sex should always be no.1 priority? "

For me, absolutely.

I have no control over anyone else's, I have no knowledge of anyone's sexual history. All I can do is protect my own health.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Yeah that's standard.

"Yeah that's standard. "

You get it too?

You seem like you're overthinking it OP.

Try not to feel shame if it's something you enjoy.

I remember I felt shame after my first physical encounter with another girl, but I gave myself a talking to and now I don't feel any shame in anything I do.

It's my body, and if it feels good then all is well.

salisbury

"Yeah that's standard.

You get it too? "

Yeah its usually because that's the point you realise that you're basically dirty perv. The trick is to accept that, and move on.

"You seem like you're overthinking it OP.

I remember I felt shame after my first physical encounter with another girl, but I gave myself a talking to and now I don't feel any shame in anything I do.

It's my body, and if it feels good then all is well."

Maybe in time, was it just the initial time you felt shame? Did it go after you actually played then? x

"Yeah that's standard.

You get it too?

Yeah its usually because that's the point you realise that you're basically dirty perv. The trick is to accept that, and move on. "

Hahaha yes I guess

salisbury

Maybe in time, was it just the initial time you felt shame? Did it go after you actually played then? x"

In my experience it won't stop, but you'll be left with a feeling of fulfilment on the drive home.

Its just the clear headed post orgasm thought process. You're no longer horny so you stop focusing on climaxing and return to normal thoughts. One of which will be "did i really just gag on that old mans pissy cock".

Maybe in time, was it just the initial time you felt shame? Did it go after you actually played then? x"

I felt shame after my first few times after playing, but I was much younger than I am now.

I then realised what I said in my earlier post.

"Thats a nice way of looking at it but its a feeling thats uncontrollable, its like the level of hornyness dictates thoughts so jus want to see if its common x"

I think i know what you mean - my horniness dictates the scenarios in my head to help me cum... Many of the scenarios I just couldn't live out.

"I think i know what you mean - my horniness dictates the scenarios in my head to help me cum... Many of the scenarios I just couldn't live out."

The mind is the bodys most powerful tool

"I think i know what you mean - my horniness dictates the scenarios in my head to help me cum... Many of the scenarios I just couldn't live out.

The mind is the bodys most powerful tool

"

It's a bit gay

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"It's a bit gay "

if your bi why would you feel shame on either sexes?

"It's a bit gay "

Lol simple answer x

"Does it count as being bi if you like women but fantasize about guys and c@cks when ur horny but get a feeling of shame once uve climaxed and has anybody else had this? Xxx if your bi why would you feel shame on either sexes?"

I have no idea thats why i was interested to see if any others go through anything similar x

» Add a new message to this topic