FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I’m a bit

I’m a bit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hloe sussex OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Fed up lol I don’t see loads of guys but was suppose to meet with a guy on Friday , he had let me down before ( fool I know ) but though I would give him a 2nd chance and he duely let me down , aware this might happen I had a reserve guy coming from England then his plane got cancelled genuinely he posted the flight board lol so that’s two guys both blew out maybe should become celibate lol rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fed up lol I don’t see loads of guys but was suppose to meet with a guy on Friday , he had let me down before ( fool I know ) but though I would give him a 2nd chance and he duely let me down , aware this might happen I had a reserve guy coming from England then his plane got cancelled genuinely he posted the flight board lol so that’s two guys both blew out maybe should become celibate lol rant over "

The second guy didn't blow you out. You just got unlucky.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Annoying, especially when you've invested time getting to know someone but unfortunately seems to happen quite a bit lately.

I used to be a bit more forgiving with second chances but not anymore. Recent repeat meet ghosted me on the day. Shame as the sex was fabulous but no, block, move on, toodaloo..

By *hloe sussex OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"Annoying, especially when you've invested time getting to know someone but unfortunately seems to happen quite a bit lately.

I used to be a bit more forgiving with second chances but not anymore. Recent repeat meet ghosted me on the day. Shame as the sex was fabulous but no, block, move on, toodaloo.. "

like you style yes first guy is blocked and forgotten other one can’t get back over till sept , but we will see

» Add a new message to this topic