FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Respect

Respect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icence to thrill OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

One sighs reading status updates so many disrespectful down right rudeness to others WHY...is not meant be fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One sighs reading status updates so many disrespectful down right rudeness to others WHY...is not meant be fun"

Possibly people have different types of fun?

"One sighs reading status updates so many disrespectful down right rudeness to others WHY...is not meant be fun

Possibly people have different types of fun?"

So rudeness and disrespect is fun?

"One sighs reading status updates so many disrespectful down right rudeness to others WHY...is not meant be fun"
simple fact is its very frustrating for many, they just don't cut it in this world, they are not ' the beautiful people ' they don't have a way with words, they can't big themselves up in their profile write ups and they approach everything with a view to instant sex....... Frustration consumes them so they put it on their best advertising medium the status update

"One sighs reading status updates so many disrespectful down right rudeness to others WHY...is not meant be funsimple fact is its very frustrating for many, they just don't cut it in this world, they are not ' the beautiful people ' they don't have a way with words, they can't big themselves up in their profile write ups and they approach everything with a view to instant sex....... Frustration consumes them so they put it on their best advertising medium the status update "

I think most do it to draw attention to their profile in the hopes they’ll get a message, one way or another.

"I think most do it to draw attention to their profile in the hopes they’ll get a message, one way or another.

"

I do it for that reason it never works damnit

By *icence to thrill OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

apologies it is meant to be fun and exciting

I only fuck rude people that why I don't fuck often. This place is full of polite and respectful ppl.

#goFuckYourselfAsshole

Frustration leads people to silly things its that simple

Or thats just how they are

Cause not all people are fun

» Add a new message to this topic