FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Holiday time

Holiday time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just broke up for a summer to remember. No not a student. Anyone else have a sexy summer lined up? You know who I'm talking to...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't know who you're talking to.

The teens are looking forward to getting up at midday.

"I don't know who you're talking to.

"

#metoo

#iwish

#metoo

#iwish"

I woke up at 11.30am today

#metoo

#iwish

I woke up at 11.30am today "

I haven't had a lie in since 1979

#metoo

#iwish

I woke up at 11.30am today "

Ahh jealous!! My body doesn't let me sleep past 9 nowadays. Miss my long lie ins.

#metoo

#iwish

I haven't had a lie in since 1979 "

You need a holiday!

My kids have decided on soccer camp all next week so I’m at a loose end! And I took the week off work!

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"My kids have decided on soccer camp all next week so I’m at a loose end! And I took the week off work! "

Time to urself which is rare for a mum ! My 2 r grown up but still always needing a lift or a babysitter

"Just broke up for a summer to remember. No not a student. Anyone else have a sexy summer lined up? You know who I'm talking to..."

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.

No.

#metoo

#iwish

Ahh jealous!! My body doesn't let me sleep past 9 nowadays. Miss my long lie ins. "

I haven’t had a lie in in aaaaaaages but I was up with my back last night so didn’t sleep until 4am. Plus my I take muscle relaxants for my back, guess I relaxed a bit too much

"My kids have decided on soccer camp all next week so I’m at a loose end! And I took the week off work!

Time to urself which is rare for a mum ! My 2 r grown up but still always needing a lift or a babysitter "

I know! Means I can get to the gym and stuff as I get 6 hours a day childfree, it’s like them still being at school!

"My kids have decided on soccer camp all next week so I’m at a loose end! And I took the week off work!

Time to urself which is rare for a mum ! My 2 r grown up but still always needing a lift or a babysitter

I know! Means I can get to the gym and stuff as I get 6 hours a day childfree, it’s like them still being at school! "

Time to take up a new hobby or rekindle an old one i reckon. I'm going to make sure I have something tangible to show by the end of these hols. Art or beats I reckon

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I know! Means I can get to the gym and stuff as I get 6 hours a day childfree, it’s like them still being at school! "

Your inbox will be filled with people offering to help you fill those hours. Apparently, the summer holidays is the death of meeting MILFs.

I know! Means I can get to the gym and stuff as I get 6 hours a day childfree, it’s like them still being at school!

Your inbox will be filled with people offering to help you fill those hours. Apparently, the summer holidays is the death of meeting MILFs.

"

That is not good news!!... Changing jobs!

"

The milf part not the inbox

» Add a new message to this topic