FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thoughts please.

Thoughts please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nnienkev OP   Couple  over a year ago

buckingham

I am thinking of starting a naked gardening service. Mainly cos I would find it fun - looked on internet but not sure how I would go about it or if there would be any interest . I am not touting for business here -I'm just interested in any ideas about it and obviously not going to ask at the jobcentre !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

A great idea and I’m quite sure there’s a market for it.

Just be extra careful with those hedge clippers.....

By *eelouWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am thinking of starting a naked gardening service. Mainly cos I would find it fun - looked on internet but not sure how I would go about it or if there would be any interest . I am not touting for business here -I'm just interested in any ideas about it and obviously not going to ask at the jobcentre ! "

I would actually love to see the look on the face of the person at the job centre of you did go in Good on you tho, hope it works out

buckingham

"A great idea and I’m quite sure there’s a market for it.

Just be extra careful with those hedge clippers....."

Thanks for the support and yes I will be very careful- by keeping myself well trimmed lol!

buckingham

Hahaha Yes I'm tempted now but I always get the miserable sod at the job centre !

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I am thinking of starting a naked gardening service. Mainly cos I would find it fun - looked on internet but not sure how I would go about it or if there would be any interest . I am not touting for business here -I'm just interested in any ideas about it and obviously not going to ask at the jobcentre ! 0

I would actually love to see the look on the face of the person at the job centre of you did go in Good on you tho, hope it works out "

There was a naked cleaner ad in a job centre. The public outrage at unemployed people being made to strip was interesting.

OP, my worry would be how clients' neighbours would react.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Id employ you. But only January through to March.

buckingham

Hmm Good point - I would have to check how overlooked peoples gardens were!

buckingham

Eek ! Think this might be a seasonal job lol!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Would be against decency laws I suspect and bloody dangerous lol

salisbury

I might be missing the point, but i couldn't care less what my gardener wears, or doesn't wear. I'll not be watching them do it. In fact hopefully I'll be at work while they're doing the garden!

buckingham

"I might be missing the point, but i couldn't care less what my gardener wears, or doesn't wear. I'll not be watching them do it. In fact hopefully I'll be at work while they're doing the garden! "

I'll be honest I'm more after the ones who will be watching lol- and not how well I'm ing !

"I might be missing the point, but i couldn't care less what my gardener wears, or doesn't wear. I'll not be watching them do it. In fact hopefully I'll be at work while they're doing the garden! "

H&S - you'd need to ensure their insurance covers them working with PPE or it could come back to you if they're hurt on the job.

buckingham

"Would be against decency laws I suspect and bloody dangerous lol "

Ah didn't think of decency laws- would they cover someones back garden ? And the danger side is a good point-I'll leave the tree removal to someone else!lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Hmm Good point - I would have to check how overlooked peoples gardens were!

H&S - you'd need to ensure their insurance covers them working with PPE or it could come back to you if they're hurt on the job.

Ah didn't think of decency laws- would they cover someones back garden ? And the danger side is a good point-I'll leave the tree removal to someone else! lol"

Just thought I'd round up all the subtle pointers that this may not be the greatest business idea since they invented the pet rock

"Would be against decency laws I suspect and bloody dangerous lol

Ah didn't think of decency laws- would they cover someones back garden ? And the danger side is a good point-I'll leave the tree removal to someone else!lol"

If the garden is overlooked then public decency laws are the same as uncovered windows.

Ah didn't think of decency laws- would they cover someones back garden ? And the danger side is a good point-I'll leave the tree removal to someone else! lol

Just thought I'd round up all the subtle pointers that this may not be the greatest business idea since they invented the pet rock "

The pet rock didn't do that badly.

buckingham

Ah didn't think of decency laws- would they cover someones back garden ? And the danger side is a good point-I'll leave the tree removal to someone else! lol

Just thought I'd round up all the subtle pointers that this may not be the greatest business idea since they invented the pet rock "

I hate it when the reality is nothing like the fantasy - story of my life lol!

buckingham

Just thought I'd round up all the subtle pointers that this may not be the greatest business idea since they invented the pet rock

The pet rock didn't do that badly.

"

Tbf I'd have gardeners knee if I made as much as Pet rocks lol!

I hate it when the reality is nothing like the fantasy - story of my life lol! "

How about you do the gardening in a gorgeously suggestive chemise with nothing underneath. Then strip off indoors after for a nice shower show

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I am thinking of starting a naked gardening service. Mainly cos I would find it fun - looked on internet but not sure how I would go about it or if there would be any interest . I am not touting for business here -I'm just interested in any ideas about it and obviously not going to ask at the jobcentre ! "

It's a bit niche but could ne offered alongside clothed gardening services.

Advertise separately and see where it takes you.

salisbury

"I might be missing the point, but i couldn't care less what my gardener wears, or doesn't wear. I'll not be watching them do it. In fact hopefully I'll be at work while they're doing the garden!

I'll be honest I'm more after the ones who will be watching lol- and not how well I'm ing !"

So it would be a free service?

I,am,sure it would be a success I do a naked cleaning service in the north west which is becoming popular

kids and neighbours kind of cuts out residential streets

they'll be know strenuos work ie ,brambles , bushes hedges etc , you'd need clothes on to protect you from getting scratched to pieces

id say its a non starter to be honest

"kids and neighbours kind of cuts out residential streets

they'll be know strenuos work ie ,brambles , bushes hedges etc , you'd need clothes on to protect you from getting scratched to pieces

id say its a non starter to be honest"

plus of course weather , anything less than the most recent its to cold to go naked right

I would hire to do the lady Garden of my neighbour

I cant imagine there would be much of a market for it, and i would suspect it woukd be mainly gay guys who would employ you.

A lot of elderly people use gardeners and married people. I suspect the market is small from that

"I cant imagine there would be much of a market for it, and i would suspect it woukd be mainly gay guys who would employ you.

A lot of elderly people use gardeners and married people. I suspect the market is small from that"

As with all business ideas, you've got to get in the head of your customer. What would men most like? A naked woman to come and tend their garden? Or a naked woman to come and do 5 days washing up for them? Haha

"I cant imagine there would be much of a market for it, and i would suspect it woukd be mainly gay guys who would employ you.

A lot of elderly people use gardeners and married people. I suspect the market is small from that

As with all business ideas, you've got to get in the head of your customer. What would men most like? A naked woman to come and tend their garden? Or a naked woman to come and do 5 days washing up for them? Haha "

Who said it was the female of the couple proposing this idea?

It could be the male half...

As with all business ideas, you've got to get in the head of your customer. What would men most like? A naked woman to come and tend their garden? Or a naked woman to come and do 5 days washing up for them? Haha

Who said it was the female of the couple proposing this idea?

It could be the male half..."

If so the idea is even more doomed. What woman in her right mind would hire a naked gardener? (half the nation's women sit silently thinking to themselves "well now you put it that way..." )

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I suspect a naked indoors cleaner would have more chance of success as people might not want their neighbours to see how pervy they are employing a naked gardener but they won’t see a naked cleaner.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

The Health and Safety Statement should make interesting reading....

Health and safety aside. Wouldn’t it be a bit offensive to some. I mean let’s say I got a naked gardener around. I’m pretty certain my neighbours with young kids who can see my garden wouldn’t be overly keen

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Health and safety aside. Wouldn’t it be a bit offensive to some. I mean let’s say I got a naked gardener around. I’m pretty certain my neighbours with young kids who can see my garden wouldn’t be overly keen"

Perhaps irony doesn't travel well by txt.

Stupid ideas tend to get a stupid reply from me on occasion.

And yes I agree with you about kids, the elderly, and anyone else who had no desire to see a dick with a dibber.

I just keep thinking ‘brambles and nettles’..

Can you imagine

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I just keep thinking ‘brambles and nettles’.. "
some people like that

"I just keep thinking ‘brambles and nettles’.. some people like that "

Nettles perhaps. I'm not getting much sense of a big call for brambles

I'm naked posting and apparently invisible on this thread.

"I just keep thinking ‘brambles and nettles’.. "

And biting red ants straight up your legs

buckingham

Crikey ! Well it was annie that was going to do the gardening but I think you have put me off the idea ….. although now debating naked cleaning instead lol!

Jeez strimming the lawn with shorts on hurts like a bitch, hate to imagine doing that naked! But still I would love a naked gardener, and I’m handy with a plaster

» Add a new message to this topic